NIELIT O Level Syllabus 2019 O level Exam Syllabus 2019 Check NIELIT O Level Theory Practical Exam Pattern 2019 NIELIT Latest Exam Pattern 2019 NIELIT Check O Level Syllabus 2019
NIELIT O Level Syllabus 2019
About O Level : – NIELIT ‘O’ Level Course is a foundation course of NIELIT Society in the field of Information Technology. The Duration of the Course is 1 Year (2 Semester of 6 months each). The next level IT Course of NIELIT ‘A’ Level which is equivalent to advance Diploma Course in Computer Application. The Course starts in the month of January and July every Year.
The Objective of the Course is to prepare candidates for NIELIT examination by imparting required Knowledge and Skill. Recognition has been given by the Government of India to NIELIT ‘O’ level examination conducted by the NIELIT Society as equivalent to Foundation Course in IT for the purpose of Employment to the Posts and Services under Central Government.
Exam Pattern : – The NIELIT has revised the Exam Pattern of Long Term Courses like ‘O’ Level Course, BCA, A level,CHMO and Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering / IT. The Latest Exam Pattern of ‘O’ Level will be as follows …….
- The Theory Examination for each module under the fourth revised syllabus would be for Duration of three hours.
- The Total Marks for each subject would be 100.
- One Practical examination of three hours duration and would have maximum 100 marks.
NIELIT ‘O’ Level Gradation System
|Sr.No.||Marks Scored||Grade to be Awarded|
|1.||Below 50%||F (Failed)|
|2.||50% – 54%||D|
|3.||55% – 64%||C|
|4.||65% – 74%||B|
|5.||75% – 84%||A|
|6.||85% & Above||S|
Exam Syllabus : – There will be Theoretical and Practical Exam. The Theoretical will consist Following Exam Papers ……….
1. M1-R4: IT TOOLS AND BUSINESS SYSTEMS : – It will consist Following Topics…….
- Computer Appreciation
- Computer Organization
- Operating System
- Word Processing
- Spreadsheet Package
- Presentation Package
- Data Base Operations
- Information Technology and Society
2. M2-R4: INTERNET TECHNOLOGY AND WEB DESIGN: – It will have Following topics…..
- Introduction to Internet
- TCP/IP – Internet Technology and Protocol
- Internet Connectivity
- Internet Network
- Services on Internet (Definition and Functions)
- Electronic Mail
- Current Trends on Internet
- Web Publishing and Browsing
- HTML Programming Basics
- Interactivity Tools
- Internet Security Management Concepts, Information Privacy and Copyright Issues.
3. M3-R4: PROGRAMMING AND PROBLEM SOLVING THROUGH ‘C’ LANGUAGE : – This Paper will have following topics : –
- Introduction to Programming.
- Algorithms for Problem Solving .
- Introduction to ‘C’ Language.
- Conditional Statements and Loops.
- Storage Classes
- Structures and unions
- Self Referential Structures and Linked Lists
- File Processing
4. M4.1- R4: APPLICATION OF .NET TECHNOLOGY : – This Paper will have Following topics : –
- The .NET framework
- C# Basics
- C# Using Libraries
- Advanced Features Using C#
- ASP.NET 2.0
- Introduction to Programming with Visual Basic.NET
- File and Database Applications
- Advanced Programming Constructs
- .NET Architecture and Advanced Tools
5. M4.2-R4: INTRODUCTION TO MULTIMEDIA : – This paper will have Following Topics : –
- Introduction to Multimedia
- Computer Fonts and Hypertext
- Audio fundamentals and representations
- Image fundamentals and representations
- Video and Animation
- Multimedia Authoring
6. M4.3-R4: INTRODUCTION TO ICT RESOURCES : – This Paper will have Following Topics : –
- PC Assembly and Operation
- Networking Concepts
- Network Administration
For Official Website Kindly Visit : –http://student.nielit.gov.in/
Remarks : – Those Candidates who are seeking NIELIT ‘O’ Level Course, BCA, A level,CHMO and Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering / IT Exam Schedule and Exam Syllabus can add our Page (https://www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the Latest Update regarding the prescribed courses. We will try to get every future Update to You.
Candidates can Write their Doubts, Queries and Suggestions in the Comment Box Given Below. Our Experts will try to reach you as soon as possible.