NIIFT Admission 2021 Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology Entrance Exam 2021 NIIFT Mohali Entrance Exam 2019 NIIFT Admission Form of Session 2021-22 Download NIIFT Notification 2021 NIIFT Eligibility Criteria 2021-22 NIIFT UG/PG Apply Online
- 1 NIIFT Admission 2021
- 2 About NIIFT
- 3 About NIIFT Entrance Exam
- 4 Course Offered By NIIFT
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Fee Structure – NIIFT Admission 2021
- 7 Weightage of Each Test in the Final Merit List
- 8 Structure of Written Test Examination
- 9 Important Dates For NIIFT Admission 2021
- 10 Important Documents for VERIFICATION
- 11 How To Apply For NIIFT Mohali Admission 2021 :-
- 12 Important Link Area
- 13 Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
NIIFT Admission 2021
Latest Update on 16-06-2021 :- NIIFT has Extend the Last Date Of Apply Online till 28-June-2021 for the Admission Session 2021-22, Candidate Can Apply Online Through the Given Link Below...
The department of Industries & Commerce, Govt. Of Punjab, established Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology, in 1995, comprehending and visualizing the need of trained professionals in the arena of Textile and Garment Industry. An MOU was signed with the National institute of Fashion Technology, New Delhi for steering and supporting in admission procedure, faculty recruitment and training as well as curriculum scheduling and upgrading. Mohali, equipped with the conspicuously fast developing and already established garment industry situated at Baddi, Lalru, Dera Bassi and in the vicinity of Chandigarh, became a preferred location for NIIFT to have its firm base and thus adding to the prestige and distinction of the famous city.
About NIIFT Entrance Exam
Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology Conduct Entrance Examination For UG PG Courses On 02 June 2019 (Sunday). Student Who Wish To Make Their career In Fashion World Will Take Admissions In NIIFT.
Course Offered By NIIFT
|B.Sc. Fashion Design(FD)||150 (60 Seats at Mohali & Ludhiana)|
(30 Seats at Jalandhar)
|B.Sc. Fashion Design-Knits(FDK)||30 (30 seats at Ludhiana)|
|B.Sc. Textile Design(TD)||60 (60 seats at Mohali)|
|M.Sc. Garment Manufacturing Technology(GMT)||30 (30 seats at Mohali)|
|M.Sc. Fashion Marketing & Management (FMM)||30 (30 seats at Mohali)|
|M.Des Fashion and Textiles||30 (30 seats at Mohali)|
ELIGIBILITY FOR UNDER GRADUATE PROGRAMME
B.Sc. FASHION DESIGN(FD)/ B.Sc. FASHION DESIGN-KNITS(FDK)/ B.Sc. TEXTILE DESIGN(TD)
- The +2 level examinations in the 10+2 pattern of examination of any recognized Central / State Board of Secondary Examination, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in Foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
- A pass grade in the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
- 3 or 4 years diploma recognized by AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
ELIGIBILITY FOR POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME
M.Sc. GARMENT MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY(GMT) / M.Sc. FASHION MARKETING AND MANAGEMENT(FMM)
- B.Sc/ B.Tech. /B.E
- B.A/ B.Com/ BBA/BCA with any one of the following subjects: Economics /Statistics /Management/ Marketing/ Mathematics/ Textiles / Fashion / Accounts/ Computers/ Home Science/ any other related Diploma from recognised university.
- UG Degree of Fashion Design/Textile Design/ Knitwear Design/ Clothing & Textiles/ Apparel and Furnishing/ Home Science or any other allied field course.
Fee Structure – NIIFT Admission 2021
Fee for the Admission 2021 is Rs 67,750/– payable by selected candidates at the time of counselling however due to COVID -19 in case, classes continues through online mode only fee will be RS.58000/- . Balance part of fee structure 2021 shall be charged proportionally on resumption of the teaching from the Campus. NIIFT reserve the right to revise the fee as and when required.-
Mode of payment :-
Candidates is required to pay Rs.67,750/- for offline classes in following bank account through Direct deposit / NEFT / RTGS /Net banking /IMPS etc as per the counselling Schedule on the link provided to you for fee payment
Weightage of Each Test in the Final Merit List
B.Sc. in FD / FDK/ TD
M.Sc in GMT/ FMM
Structure of Written Test Examination
PG Programme [M.Sc.(GMT) and M.Sc.(FMM)]
|Section No.||Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
UG Programme [B.Sc.(FD), B.Sc.(FDK) and B.Sc.(TD)]
|Section No.||Section||No. of Questions||Marks|
|TOTAL||100 plus 1||125|
- The test is of three hours duration.
- There will be NO Negative Marking.
Important Dates For NIIFT Admission 2021
Last date to apply online has been extended till 28-May-2021
|Particulars||Revised Admission Calendar|
|Last date to apply for Admission –Online mode only||28th June 2021|
|Date of online exam and interview for Under Graduate Courses only for admission at NIIFT Mohali and NIIFT Ludhiana . There is Direct admission for B.Sc Fashion Design at NIIFT Jalandhar for eligible candidates||–|
|Receipt of online Exam result of Under Graduate programmes for admission at NIIFT Mohali and NIIFT Ludhiana||–|
|First counseling sessions for Post Graduate Courses||–|
|Fee submission time for First counseling for Post Graduate Courses||–|
|Second counseling sessions for Post Graduate Courses||–|
|Fee submission time for Second counseling for PG Courses||–|
|Third counseling sessions for Post Graduate Courses||–|
|Fee submission time for Third counseling for PG Courses||–|
|First counseling sessions for Under Graduate Courses||–|
|Fee submission time for First counseling for UG Courses||–|
|Second counseling sessions for Under Graduate Courses||–|
|Fee submission time for Second counseling for UG Courses||–|
|Third counseling sessions for Under Graduate Courses||–|
|Fee submission time for Third counseling for UG Courses||–|
|Start of Session -2021-22||–|
Important Documents for VERIFICATION
All the candidates applying for Admission in NIIFT for the Academic year 2021 are required to attach a clear and readable copy of the following documents with a hard copy of the application form for verification of the documents.
- 10th Result
- 12th Result *- students appearing can apply
- Graduation result as per eligibility for postgraduate candidates
- Certificate for Reserved category or subcategory if any (in the format provided must be signed by prescribed authorities.)– In absence of a certificate of reservation NIIFT will not be able to reserve seat under claimed reservation.
• Punjab Domicile Certificate ( for Punjab state students )
• Rural area, if applied ( for Punjab state students )
• Certificate of SC/ST/PHC/Backward Classes / Defence quota / Single Girl Child and any other reservation applied in form as per PTU reservation Policy
- Migration Certificate
- Affidavit for Gap Year In case of any discontinuity in studies
- Adhaar Number 8. An undertaking duly mentioning your name, father’s name, mother’s name, form number, course applied for that the certificates attached with are correct and NIIFT in any stage found these documents false can cancel their admission.
How To Apply For NIIFT Mohali Admission 2021 :-
A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to apply online for Registration in the prescribed form available at www.niiftindia.com. A candidate seeking admission to the Entrance Examination is required to fill up the Registration Form available online with the Prospectus on the website. It will be the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the correct address in the Application Form is filled. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss in transit or for an incorrect address given by the applicant in the Application Form.
Important Link Area
|Apply Online||Apply Now|
|Login||Click Here To Log-in|
|Admission Notice||Download Guidelines|
|Download Result||NIIFT Mohali Result|
All the Candidates Please drop your Comment in Comment Box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post so Please Drop Your Comment. Our Team will give back Proper Response soon.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
NIIFT Online Application has been Started, Candidates can Apply Through the Official website.
Last date to apply online has been extended till 28-May-2021.
NIIFT Entrance Exam will Be conducted soon, Candidates Can Check Date of the Examination on their Official Prospectus also you can Check All Important Dates In Our Post.
Candidates Can Check NIIFT Application fee Structure in Our Post.
Candidates Can Apply Online For NIIFT Admission session 2021 on their Official website, Also you can Check Apply Through the given Link In Our Post.
Check Details in the Prospectus.
Candidates can Follow these Official website Link To Apply Online For this Post : www.niiftindia.com