NLAT Result 2020 National Law School of India University NLAT UG PG Merit List & Aptitude Test Result Download NLAT Merit List & Cut off List 2020 National Law Aptitude Test Result & Merit List 2020 Download Final Merit List Of NLAT Online Home Based Exam
Table Of Contents
NLAT Result 2020
Latest Updated on 15.09.2020: NLSIU will announce the result soon just because of malpractices done in the exams by some students. So till then, students have to wait for the result of NLAT 2020. For more updates stay with us.
The NATIONAL LAW SCHOOL OF INDIA UNIVERSITY came into existence through a Notification under the NATIONAL LAW SCHOOL OF INDIA UNIVERSITY Act (Karnataka Act 22 of 1986). It signified the culmination of efforts by the Judiciary, the Bar Council of India, the Karnataka Bar Council, the Bangalore University and the Government of Karnataka to reform legal education and to establish a centre of excellence for legal education and research in India.
Candidates who have submitted a valid application form will be required to appear for the NLAT. The Test shall be an online entrance examination to be held on 12th September, 2020. Candidates will attempt this examination using a computer device at their respective locations. Candidates will have to ensure that they can appear for the examination on the appropriate date and time using a computer device as per the detailed specifications that will be provided, including video and audio inputs. NLSIU shall not be responsible for any connectivity issues, or failure of internet connection during the examination. NLSIU reserves the right to cancel any candidate‟s examination based on misconduct or examination malpractice.
About NLAT Exam:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the aggregate marks secured in an online home-based Entrance Examination known as the National Law Aptitude Test, 2020 (NLAT). The National Law Aptitude Test, 2020 (the “NLAT 2020”) will test applicants for admission to the undergraduate B.A., LL.B. (Hons) and postgraduate LL.M programmes commencing in 2020 at 5 the National Law school of India University, Bengaluru (“NLSIU”) on subjects that correspond to the subjects proposed to be tested in the Common Law Admission Test, 2020
About NLAT Result:
National Law School of India University, Bangalore Will Soon Declares Entrance Exam NLAT Result on 15 September 2020. Those New Result Declare Candidates Check These Exam Result From Below Direct Link. By Below, Direct Link Candidates Can Get your Result Shortly.
About NLAT Merit List:
- Following the examination and validation of the Final Answer Key, a General Merit list of all candidates will be prepared solely on the basis of their marks in NLAT 2020 UG/PG.
- Tie-break Rule: In case of equal marks, a break of tie shall be made by the following procedure and order: (i) Higher number of correct answers in NLAT (ii) Computerised draw of lots.
- All candidates will be informed of their Merit rank, aggregate marks and the aggregate mark of the last admitted candidate in their category over email/SMS.
- No consolidated Merit List or Admission list shall be published by the University
How to Download NLAT Result 2020:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the link NLAT Exam Result 2020
- Fill all the details which are required.
- Click on the final submit button
- The result will open now.
- Download the result and print it.
All the Candidate are requested to add our Page (https://www.jobriya.in) to their Bookmark to get the latest Information. We will try to fetch every update to you.
Important Link Area
|Download Result||Available Soon|
|NLAT Notification||Click Here|
You can get all updates regarding NLAT from our website (https://www.jobriya.in). Keep in touch with us by adding a “Bookmark” to our website.