Odisha GDS Result 2020 Odisha GDS Cut Off 2020 Odisha BPM Cut Off/ Merit List 2020 Odisha ABPM Cut Off 2020 Odisha Dak Sevak Cut Off/ Merit List 2020 Odisha GDS Expected Cut Off Marks 2020 Odisha GDS Previous Year Cut Off Marks 2020 Odisha BPM Expected Cut Off Marks 2020 Odisha ABPM Expected Cut Off Marks 2020 Odisha GDS Merit List 2020
Table Of Contents
Odisha GDS Result 2020
Advertisement No. :-EST/1-170/2020 (B-4)
Latest Updated on 27.11.2020 : Odisha GDS Result Is Released….Download Now through The link Given Below….
About Recruitment :-
Applications are invited by the respective appointing authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’ against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. there are posts of BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM), ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM) & Gramin Dak Sevak. Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 01.09.2020 to 30.09.2020.
About Exam :-
Odisha post will not conduct any online or offline exam. Recruitment will be done on the basis of merit list. Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
Selection Process :-
Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks. The Candidate passed 10th class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
About Merit List :-
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidate apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
How to Download Odisha GDS Result/ Merit List 2020:-
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of Odisha GDS https://appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx
- Now click the Home Page of the website.
- Now check for the Results of the posts you applied for.
- Click Download Result option for the post you have applied for.
- Fill the required information & details like your application no., DOB,etc.
- Click “Submit” option.
- Now you will be able to download result.
About Cut Off :-
Candidates who successfully registered themselves in the Odisha Post Recruitment for EST/1-170/2020 (B-4) which was held on Various Dates in 2020. Candidates must be wandering here & there for Cut Off Marks of Odisha GDS Cut Off 2020. We Are Providing you Post Wise & Category wise Cut Off Marks for Odisha Post BPM ABPM Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019.
Final Words :-
Candidates can add our page (https://www.jobriya.in) to their bookmark to get the latest update of Odisha Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result and alerts regarding the Upcoming India Post GDS Merit List and Final Selection. We will try to keep you updated by our best endeavors.
Important Link Area for Odisha GDS Result 2020
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box given below. Be frank to share any query regarding this post. We will try our best to answer your Query
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
It Is Released
It Is Mentioned In The Merit List.
It will be declared on the Official website of Odisha GDS, and candidates can also download it from the above mentioned link.
The candidates are requested to refer to the relevant clause of the advertisement available on official website of Odisha GDS for the same.
As per Policy We provide answer sheet / question paper/ Right Answer key (model Answer key).
The candidates are requested to kindly refer to the relevant notification available on official website. Validity of reserve list is clearly mentioned. No query in this regard shall be entertained.
1. Candidates are required to visit the official website of Odisha GDS https://appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx
2. Now click the Home Page of the website.
3. Now check for the Results of the posts you applied for.
4. Click Download Result option for the post you have applied for.
5. Fill the required information & details like your application no., DOB,etc.
6. Click “Submit” option.
7. Now you will be able to download result.