Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 Has Started From 14-10-2022 To 13-11-2022 Candidates can Apply Online for Odisha Prisons Jail Warder Recruitment Jobs Download Official Notification Of Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board (OPRB) Jail Warder Recruitment 2022 Check Eligibility Criteria For 403 Posts (four hundred three) Of Jail Warder Vacancies Direct Link To Apply Online For OPRB Odisha Jail Warder Posts. Check Odisha Jail Warder Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Selection Process, Apply Online Link, Salary, Recruitment Details From Below.
Online Applications Are Invited For Competitive Recruitment Examination-2022 For 403 Posts Of Jail Warder (Initial Appointive) In Odisha Prisons Under Home(Jails) Department, Government Or Odisha.
Odisha 403 Jail Warder Recruitment Posts 2022
Advertisement No. / 2022 / OPRB
Latest Updated On 25-October-2022 : Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board has Started the Recruitment Process for (403 Posts) of Jail Warders Posts. Last Date Of Apply Online For these Posts is 13-11-2022. Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
About Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment :
Advertisement for invitation of Online Application Form for 403 (four hundred three) no, of Vacancies Against the Post of Jail Warder as “lnitial Appointees” under the Directorate of Prisons and Correctional Services, Home (Jails) Department , Govt. of Odisha. The Process Of Online Applications has Started From 14-10-2022 and the Last Date of Online Application Form Submission is 13-11-2022 on their Official Website i.e. https://prisons.odisha.gov.in/
|Name Of Department||Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board (OPRB)|
|Name Of Posts||Jail Warder|
|Name Of Post||403 Post|
|Selection Process||Computer-Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE)|
Physical Standard Test (PST) (Qualifying in nature)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (Qualifying in nature)
|Exam Date||— Announce Later —|
|Application Submission Date||14 October 2022|
|Application Submission Last Date||13 November 2022|
|Mode Of Application||Online On https://prisons.odisha.gov.in/|
|Application Status||Available NOW|
|Download Official Notification||Download PDF >|
Details On Vacancy :
Total of 403 candidates will be selected after the completion of the selection process.
|Sr. No.||Name of the Recruitment Circle||No. Of Posts|
Note : The Number Of Vacant Posts to be Filled up On the Basis of this Recruitment Process are Subject To Change at Any Time At the Discretion of the OPRB with will be Duly Notified in the Link. https://prisons.odisha.gov.in/
Age Limit For Odisha Jail Warder Post :
Candidates Should be Minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years old as On the 1st January 2022 To be Eligible To Apply for this Posts. Upper Age Relaxation will be Provided as per the Government Rule. the Details about Relaxation in upper age limit is provided on the below advertisement.
Note : The upper age limit is relax able by 5 years in respect of SC/ST/SEBC/Women Candidates. For ex-servicemen, the relaxation shall be For the entire period of service rendered in the Armed Forces. However, a candidate can avail only one type of age relaxation as per rules.
Pay Scale (Salary) :
The Appointment will be in Group-C, Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial posts of Jail warder as Initial Appointee under rule of reservation in posts and services applicable as Circle Cadre wise for the year-2022 with Consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.13,300/- (1st Year) as per the Government G.A Department. Candidates will be eligible to get their salary in the Scale of Pay Rs.19900/- to 63200 as per ORSP Rules,2017.
Education Qualification :
Education Qualification is As Follows ;
- (i). The candidate applying for the post must have passed Higher Secondary Examination Certificate (+2) conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha, Bhubaneswar or any other equivalent examination conducted by any other recognized Board or Council.
- (ii). He/ She must have Knowledge in Computer & lT Skills.
- (iii). Have passed M.E. School or higher examinations with Odia language as a subject, or passed H.S.C. or equivalent examinations with Odia as a medium of Examination nonlanguage subject, or passed the written test in Odia in M.E. School standard conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha.
General Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Jail Warder Post :
A candidate, in order to be eligible for the recruitment, must be as Follows :-
- (a) Be a citizen of lndia.
- (b) Be of a good moral and character.
- (c) Be of sound health and physique. He should be free from any organic defect or body infirmity.
- (d) Be able to speak, read and write Odia.
- (e) Not have more than one spouse living.
- (f) Not have been convicted for any criminal offence.
Odisha Jail Warder Application Fee :
All Applicants are Exempted From Examination/Application Fee as per G.A. Department.
- No Application Fee (*FREE)
How To Apply For Odisha Jail Warder Post :
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to www.assampolice.gov.in Candidates Should Read all the Instruction while Submitting the Online Application Form. Incomplete/ defective application will be summarily rejected. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
Procedure of Online Application For Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment Post :
Candidates Can Apply Online For these Posts by these Following Steps Below ;
- Visit the Official Website of Odisha Prisons at prisons.odisha.gov.in.
- Go to the “Recruitment” Link in the “Notification” Section.
- No Find The Recruitment Notification Of Odisha Jail Warder.
- Along with this, the candidates will also find the “Apply Online” link there.
- Fill All the Required Details as Per Your Documents.
- Upload Your Document & Pay Your Application Fee.
- Check Your All Detailed Before Final Submission.
- After Final Submission, Don’t Forget to Take A Print Out Of Your Application Form.
Selection Process of ODISHA Jail Warder Recruitment :
Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment will be Done on the Basis Of this Following Selection Criteria Below;
- Computer-Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE)
- Physical Standard Test (PST) (Qualifying in nature)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (Qualifying in nature)
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
Important Dates Of Odisha Jail Warder Post :
|Online Application Date||14 October 2022|
|Last Date Of Application Form Submission||13 November 2022|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
Important Link Area & Download Section
|Download Notification||Download PDF >|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Syllabus||Check Syllabus Details|
|Admit Card||Odisha Jail Warder Admit Card|
|Odisha Jail Warder Official Website||https://prisons.odisha.gov.in/|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.www.Jobriya.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Visit the Official Website of Odisha Prisons at prisons.odisha.gov.in.
Go to the “Recruitment” Link in the “Notification” Section.
No Find The Recruitment Notification Of Odisha Jail Warder.
Along with this, the candidates will also find the “Apply Online” link there.
Fill All the Required Details as Per Your Documents.
Upload Your Document & Pay Your Application Fee.
Check Your All Detailed Before Final Submission.
After Final Submission, Don’t Forget to Take A Print Out Of Your Application Form.
Candidates can Apply Online Before 13 November 2022 on their Official Website.
Apply Online Through this Link : https://opbrecruitment.in/Index/institute_index/ins/PRISON