Odisha PSC Civil Service Admit Card 2021 Download OPSC Civil Service OAS Hall Ticket 2021 OPSC OPS Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 Odisha PSC Civil Service Exam Date 2021 Check Odisha PSC Civil Service Admit Card Status 2021
- 1 Odisha PSC Civil Service Admit Card 2021
- 2 About Odisha PSC Civil Service :
- 3 Selection Process :-
- 4 About Exam :–
- 5 About Admit Card :-
- 6 Exam Pattern :–
- 7 Important Link Area for Odisha PSC Civil Service Admit Card :
- 8 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Odisha PSC Civil Service Admit Card 2021
Advertisement No. 07 of 2020-21
About Odisha PSC Civil Service :
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Various Posts. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 392 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 12.01.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 11.02.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of Exam||Civil Service Examination|
|No. of Vacancy||392 Posts|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination|
|Application Submission Start Date||12.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11.02.2021|
Selection Process :-
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
About Exam :–
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will soon conduct the Preliminary Examination for the Various Civil Services Posts. Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Though, the Exam Dates are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the Official Website of OPSC. Candidates can check about the Exam Dates from the Official Website of OPSSC or they can check the same from below.
Date of Exam : Announce Later
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the Exam of Civil Service Examination in Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (OPSC in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of OPSC. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of OPSC or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post of Exam||Civil Service Examination|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Odisha PSC Civil Service Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of OPSC.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download Odisha PSC Civil Service Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
Preliminary Exam Pattern and Syllabus are as follows :-
- Exam will be of Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions (MCQs).
- This Exam will consists of Two Papers (Paper -I & Paper -II).
- Time allocated for each paper will be of 2 hours.
- Maximum Marks for each paper will be of 200 Marks.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for Odisha PSC Civil Service Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||Odisha PSC Civil Service Recruitment|
|Syllabus||Odisha PSC Civil Service Syllabus|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of Odisha PSC.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of Odisha PSC.
It will be notified to you soon.
Admit Card Will Be Available From OPSC.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.