Odisha PSC Civil Service Syllabus 2021 OPSC Civil Services Exam Pattern 2021 How to Prepare for Odisha PSC Civil Service 2021 OPSC OAS Selection Process 2021 Download Detailed Syllabus for OPSC OAS 2021
- 1 Odisha PSC Civil Service Syllabus 2021
- 2 About Odisha PSC Civil Service :
- 3 About Exam :
- 4 Selection Process :
- 5 Preliminary Examination :
- 6 Mains Examination :
- 7 Important Link Area for Odisha PSC Civil Service Syllabus :
- 8 FAQ for Odisha PSC Civil Service Syllabus :
Odisha PSC Civil Service Syllabus 2021
Advertisement No. 07 of 2020-21
About Odisha PSC Civil Service :
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Various Posts. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 392 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 12.01.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 11.02.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of Exam||Civil Service Examination|
|No. of Vacancy||392 Posts|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination|
|Application Submission Start Date||12.01.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11.02.2021|
About Exam :
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) will soon conduct the Preliminary Examination for the Various Civil Services Posts. Candidates who applied for these Posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Though, the Exam Dates are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the Official Website of OPSC.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exams. So, here we are providing the latest Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Preliminary Examination :
Preliminary Exam Pattern and Syllabus are as follows :-
Exam Pattern :
- Exam will be of Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions (MCQs).
- This Exam will consists of Two Papers (Paper -I & Paper -II).
- Time allocated for each paper will be of 2 hours.
- Maximum Marks for each paper will be of 200 Marks.
Exam Syllabus :
- Current events of National and International importance;
- History of India and Indian National Movement;
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World;
- Indian Polity and Governance Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development-sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change that do not require subject specialization, and
- General Science.
- Interpersonal Skills including communication skills;
- Logical Reasoning and Analytic ability;
- Decision Making and Problem Solving;
- General Mental Ability;
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude) (Class-X level). Data Interpretation (Charts, Graphs, Tables, Data Sufficiency etc. – Class-X level); and
- English Language Comprehension Skills (Class-X level).
Mains Examination :
Mains Exam Pattern and Syllabus are as follows :-
Exam Pattern :
|Paper||Subject Name||Marks||Time Allocated|
|Paper -I||Odia Language||300||3 hours|
|Paper -II||English||300||3 hours|
|Paper -III||English Essay||200||3 hours|
|Paper -IV||General Studies -I||300||3 hours|
|Paper -V||General Studies-II||300||3 hours|
|Paper -VI||Optional Paper -I (1)||300||3 hours|
|Paper -VII||Optional Paper -I (2)||300||3 hours|
|Paper -VIII||Optional Paper -II (1)||300||3 hours|
|Paper -IX||Optional Paper -II (2)||300||3 hours|
Exam Syllabus :
List of Optional Subjects for Mains Examination :
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Commerce & Accountancy
- Electrical Engineering
- Fisheries Science
- Home Science
- Indian Language & Literature (any one)
- (a) Odia,
- (b) Hindi,
- (c) Sanskrit,
- (d) English,
- (e) Persian,
- (f) Urdu.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Political Science & International Relations
- Public Administration
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for Odisha PSC Civil Service Syllabus :
|Recruitment Details||Odisha PSC Civil Service Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ for Odisha PSC Civil Service Syllabus :
Exam will be of Objective Type.
Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions (MCQs).
This Exam will consists of Two Papers (Paper -I & Paper -II).
Time allocated for each paper will be of 2 hours.
Maximum Marks for each paper will be of 200 Marks.
Detailed Syllabus is mentioned above, you can check the same from above.
Exam will be of two papers.
According to the Syllabus.
Each Paper will be of 2 hours.