Odisha SSB Jr Assistant Recruitment 2020 OSSB Jr. Stenographer Apply Online 2020 Odisha SSB Job Vacancy 2020 for 136 Posts Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer How to Apply Online for Odisha SSB Jr. Asst. & Jr. Steno.
Odisha SSB Jr Assistant Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. 004/2020
Latest Updated On 30.06.2020: Odisha SSB Online Application Submission Date is Extended till 15 July 2020……… Check More Details from Below Link……………..
Online application for the post of Jr. Asst/ Jr. Stenographers/ Both Jr. Asst & Jr. Steno in different Universities of Odisha.
State Selection Board, Department of Higher Education, Odisha
|Name of Post||Junior Assistant & Junior Stenographer|
|No. of Vacancy||136 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test & Skill Test|
|Application Submission Date||01.06.2020 to 15.07.2020|
Details of Vacancy : Total – 136 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 125 Posts
- Junior Stenographer – 11 Posts
Age Limit (As on 01.03.2020) :
- The Candidates Should Not be Less than 21 Years or More than 32 years of Age as on 01.03.2020.
- Junior Assistant – Candidates Must have Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with Diploma in Computer Application
- Junior Stenographer – Candidates Must have Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with Diploma in Computer Application and Additional qualification of stenography with the speed of 80 words per minute.
Application Fee :-
- Only for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled tribes and PwDs. – Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred).
- Other Category Candidates – Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand).
Mode of Fee Payment :
The application fee (Rs.1000/500) will be deposited through online payment gateway of State Bank of India using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card, otherwise your application is INCOMPLETE.
How to Apply :
Candidates are required to apply Online by logging on to the website. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Candidates have to apply online accessing the website of the State Selection Board i.e. www.ssbodisha.nic.in by clicking on the button ‘Apply Online’ in the home page of the website.
- The posts advertised for online application and detailed instructions for submitting the application are available on the website.
- The Instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding further. The candidate can submit application by clicking the button “PROCEED TO APPLY ONLINE” at the bottom of this page.
- Blank Application Form specific for the particular post will be generated on the screen.
- The candidate has to fill in the required details against the various items in the Form, including the candidate’s recent passport size photograph, Left Thumb Impression and Signature which has to be uploaded, without leaving any item blank.The Adhaar No. is mandatory
- The recent Passport size photograph with White Background only to be scanned
- The images( in JPG/JPEG format) of passport photograph, full name signature and left thumb impression to be uploaded otherwise your APPLICATION IS INCOMPLETE.
- The size of the scanned passport size photograph to be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format will be 10-100 KB.
- The size of the scanned Signature to be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format will be 03-20 KB.
- The size of the scanned Left Thumb Impression to be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format will be 03-20 KB.
- The filled in Application Form can be submitted by clicking on the ‘submit’ button.
- After the submission of form , User ID and password is generated on the screen, which the applicant has to note down for LOGIN and complete the application . User-Id and password will be also sent to applicant through SMS to provided mobile number.
- Submit your Application Fee.
- The candidate has to click on the button ‘print application form’ to generate the filled in Application Form.
- The candidate has to take a printed copy of the application as the applicant’s copy (to be retained with the Applicant for future reference.)
- The candidate may find out the status of his/her application at different times by accessing State Selection Board website, clicking therein ‘Online Application’ tab, and thereafter clicking on the candidate’s log in, and providing the Application ID and password.
- Once fee paid online, it can’t be returned back to the candidate in any circumstances.
- State Selection Board will not be held responsible for any failed online transaction.
- After successful registration, Please keep your Application ID and Password for future use; such as Login, Payment, Download of Admit Card/Written Result/Call Letter of Skill Test/Final Result
- Qualifications (all Degree and Diplomas) aquired upto 01/03/2020 will be considered , with atleast Odia at ME standard(compulsory)
- The written examination centres will be in 5 zones at Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and Sambalpur.
- Choice of preference of posting in different universities is to be filled up through councelling from the common merit list.
- The posts of Jr. Steno will be filled up from the merit list of candidates having short hand certificate with minimum speed of 80
- Application without Payment of Fees and uploading of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression will be treated as INCOMPLETE.
- After Successful submission of your application with Payment of Fees, the message ‘Your Application is Successfully Submitted’ will be displayed and ROLL NO for the written Examination will be Allotted, which is subjected to verification of original record later on.
- Online registration for the post of Jr. Asst/ Jr. Stenographers/ Both Jr. Asst & Jr. Steno in different Universities of Odisha (Advt-004/2020) will be closed on 30-06-2020 at 11:59PM.
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Important Dates :
|Last Date of Application Submission||
15.07.2020 (11:56 pm)
Important Link Area :-
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Odisha SSB Jr. Assistant Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Odisha SSB Jr. Assistant Admit Card|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.