Odisha TET 2020 OTET Notification 2020 Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test Eligibility Criteria Exam Date Odisha TET Selection Process Odisha TET Latest Important Dates OTET Notification Pdf Full Information About Odisha TET Otet Notification Otet Online Apply 2020
Odisha TET 2020
Latest Updated on 08.10.2020: Odisha TET notification will be soon declared so candidates be ready to fill the form. For more details go through our data which is given below. Stay with us for more latest updates and news.
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha (Odia: ମାଧ୍ୟମିକ ଶିକ୍ଷା ପରିଷଦ, ଓଡିଶା) (abbreviated BSE) is a board of education for public and private schools under the state government of Odisha, India. The BSE was formed under the Odisha Education Act 1953. The board controls and maintains all the necessary secondary education in the state of Odisha. Under this board various courses are offered to students for different occupations and to prepare the students for university.
About Odisha TET:
Any Candidate who aspire to become teachers for Classes-I to VIII in the schools of the State Govt., private aided schools and private unaided schools in the State of Odisha. However, the candidates intending to seek employment as teachers in private un-aided schools shall also have the option of appearing at Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by Central Govt. through CBSE, if they so desire. The candidates after being qualified in OTET can also apply for further improvement.
Persons having the following minimum qualification shall be eligible for appearing in OTET :-
a) Category – A
Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2year Diploma in Elementary Education (CT or D.El.Ed.).
Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2002.
Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
(b) Category – B
Graduation and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 year bachelor in Education (B.Ed.).
Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.) in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year B.A./ B.Sc, Ed or B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed.
Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education).Provided that relaxation of 5% minimum qualifying marks in Higher Secondary or graduation level, as the case may be, shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, SEBC & PWD category.
- Written Examination.
- Cut off (min percentage set by the authority)
How To Apply For Odisha TET:
- Registration can be done (24 x 7) on visiting the website : www.bseodisha.ac.in
- Before going for registration, the candidate shall have to read the Instructions, Eligibility & Applicability for appearing at the OTET-2018. He/ She should login only if eligible for OTET.
- The Instructions, Eligibility, Applicability, Instruction for PH candidate, format for continuing certificate and syllabus structure are available in the website www.bseodisha.ac.in.
- On visiting the website “Log in to your account” screen shall be displayed.
- If you have already registered, enter your e-Mail ID, Password and click “Login” button, otherwise click on “Click Here for New Registration” to register.
- On clicking “Click Here for New Registration”, Registration OTET-2018 page will be displayed on the screen where you have to enter your Name, Password (to be created by you), re-type the password, enter Mobile No. & e-Mail ID and then “Submit”. (Enter your own e-Mail ID & Mobile No. which are valid, failing which you can not register ONLINE)
Odisha TET Application Fee:
The following fee shall be applicable for candidates appearing at the OTET, 2018.
(a) For SC & ST Category of candidates :- Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) Only.
(b) For Other Category of candidates :- Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) Only
How To Pay Fee :- Payment can be made through State Bank of India only in following three ways. (i) Net Banking (Online Mode) (ii) ATM Card (Online Mode) (iii) Cash payment through bank challan (Offline mode)
Odisha TET Important Dates:
|Odisha TET form Availability date||–, October 2020|
|Last Date for online application||–, November 2020|
|Fee payment||–, November 2020|
|Admit card||–, December 2020|
|Exam Date||–, December 2020|
Important Link Area
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Download Notification||OTET Notification|
|Download Admit Card||Download Odisha TET Admit Card|
|Download Syllabus||Odisha TET Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
Candidates can comment their queries in the comment section. All the queries will be clear out soon. Thank You. www.jobriya.in