OPSC AEE Admit Card 2020 Pre & Mains Asst. Executive Engineer Hall Ticket 2020 Exam Date Call Letter 2020 Exam Date Civil Admit card Download
OPSC AEE Admit Card 2020
Advertisement No. 04 of 2020-21
Latest Updated on 18.11.2020 : OPSC AEE Pre Exam Will Be Conducted On 29 November 2020…The Admit Card Will Be Live Soon….Download Official Notice Given Below….
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2020
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Invites Jobs application in prescribed application format from the eligible candidates for fill up the following vacancies of AEE(Civil) in Panchayati Raj Dept. The Prescribed Details of Post, Qualification, Experience, Roster In Indicted Below.
|Origination Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)|
|No. of Vacancy||210|
|Selection Process||Written Test (Pre & Main Exam)|
|Application Submission Date||26.08.2020 to 05.10.2020|
OPSC AEE Selection Process
The Selection Of The Candidates For Final Selection Will Be Based On Following Criteria :-
- Preliminary Exam (Objective Type)
- Main Written Exam (Objective Type)
OPSC AEE Exam Date
After Filling Online Applications, Candidates Will Be Proceeded To Preliminary Exam. After Qualifying Pre Exam, Candidates Will Be Proceeded To Mains Exam & Interview. It Should Be Noted That Only Those Candidates Will be Proceeded To Interview Who Qualify Main Exam.
ODISHA Public Service Commission Has Released Pre Exam Date In Their Notification. That The OPSC May Conduct The Preliminary Exam On 29.11.2020. Any Update Or News Regarding AEE Exam Date Will Be Uploaded Soon.
OPSC AEE Exam Date – 29 November 2020 ( Tentative )
OPSC AEE Examination Center
The Written Exam Will be Held At Cuttack. It May Also Be Held At Following Cities Depending On Numbers Of Candidates Applied For From The Respective Zones As Decided By The Commission :-
OPSC AEE Exam Pattern
The OPSC AEE Pre & Main Competitive Examination Pattern Will Be As Following:-
OPSC AEE Pre Exam Pattern
- The Pre Exam Will Be Objective Type.
- The Pre Exam Will Consist of 100 Questions.
- Each Question Will Carry 01 Mark.
- The Pre Exam Will Be Of 100 Marks In Total.
- The Time Duration Will Be One And Half Hrs (90 Minutes).
- There Will Be Negative Marking Of 0.25 For Every Wrong Answer.
- The Pre Exam Will Have Question Over Following Topics:-
|Subjects||Number Of Question / Marks|
|Strength Of Materials||10|
OPSC AEE Main Exam Pattern
- The Main Exam Will Be Objective Type.
- There Will Be 02 Papers In Main Exam.
- Each Paper Will Consist of 150 Questions.
- Each Paper Will Carry 300 Marks.
- Each Paper Will Have Time Duration Of Two And Half Hrs (150 Minutes).
- There Will Be Negative Marking Of 0.5 For Each Wrong Answer in Main Exam.
- The Distribution of Marks Will Be As Following ;-
|General Studies Including Basic Sciences And General Knowledge / Awareness||300 Marks|
|Specialized Paper Relating To the Stream Of Civil Engineering||300 Marks|
OPSC AEE Interview
The OPSC AEE Interview Will Be Of 75 Marks.
OPSC AEE Admit Card
OPSC Will Release the AEE Admit Card Through Online Mode. No One Candidate Will be Allowed to Appear in the Exam Center Without Admit Card. The Candidates Should Have A valid Print Out Of AEE Hall Ticket.
The OPSC Will Release the AEE Exam Admit In November 2020. All the Update / News Regarding To OPSC AEE Exam Hall Ticket Will Be Uploaded Here.
OPSC AEE Admit Card 2020 – Will Be Available Soon
How To Download OPSC AEE Admit Card
Candidates Can Follow The Given Tips To Download OPSC AEE Hall Ticket :-
- Open The Official Portal – https://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Check “Whats New” On The Homepage.
- Check Link “Download Admission Certificate & Instructions to Candidates for the Written Examination to be held on Given Dates in connection with recruitment to the Posts of Asst. Executive Engineer (Advt. No. 04 of 2020-21)”
- Click On The Given link.
- Mention Your “Registration Number” And “Date Of Birth”.
- Click On “Submit” Link.
- Download Your Admit Card.
- Don’t Forget To Take A Print Out Of Your Admit Card.