OSSC Ayush Assistant Admit Card 2017 – 2019 Odisha SSC Ayush Asst. Stage 1 Exam Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2017 – 2019 Odisha SSC Ayush Assistant Written Exam Admit Card 2019 OSSC Ayurvedic Assistant Admit Card 2019 OSSC Homeopathic Assistant Admit Card 2019 Odisha Staff Selection Commission Ayurvedic Assistant Stage 1 Admit Card 2019 Odisha SSC Homeopathic Assistant Stage 1 Admit Card 2019 OSSC Ayush Assistant Exam Date for Stage 1 Exam News
OSSC Ayush Assistant Admit Card 2019
Advt. No. IIE-38/2017-4835/OSSC:
Latest Updated On 21.06.2020:- Odisha SSC has Announced the Ayush Assistant 2017 DV Candidates List & Date…The DV Will Start From 25 June 2020..The Admit card Is Available to Download From 21 June 2020…Get Details By below Notice….
Download Odisha SSC Ayush Assistant 2017 DV Admit Card: Available Now From 21 June 2020
About Recruitment :
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has invited the Online Application Form for the 878 Posts of Ayush Assistant (Ayurvedic Assistant & Homeopathic Assistant). A Large Number of Interested Candidates Filled their Online Application form For these Posts. The Process of Submitting Online Application form Conducted From the Date 08 March 2019 & Conducted till the Date 07 April 2019. Candidates Can Check there recruitment details from the Below Provided Link.
All the Selected Eligible Candidates Will Face the Exam Soon for the Above Vacant Posts. Date of Examination will be Provided Soon Separately on the Official Website. More Details About the Exam is Provided Below.
Ayush Assistant 2017 DV Date – 25 June 2020 Onwards
Stage 1 (Written) Exam Date: 01.12.2019
- Stage 1 – Written Exam
- Stage 2 – Career Marking
- Stage 3 – Document Verification
Those Candidates who is Desperately Waiting for the Exam Should Download their Admit Card. Without Having a Admit card/ Call Letter No one Candidates Will be Allowed to gave the Exam. The Admit Card of Written Exam Will be Provided Soon on the Official Website of OSSC. Here we are also Providing the Direct Link to Download Admit Card so that the Candidates Can Download there Admit Card Easily Without Visiting to any Other Website.
How to Download Admit Card:
- First Click on the “Online Application Form” Tab placed on the home page of the Commissions’ website.
- Then Click on the “Candidates Login” Tab placed Right-hand side Top of the respective Page.
- Put the User ID & Password which you have received at the time of submission of Online Form for logging in to the candidates Portal.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” tab to generate your printable Admit Card.
Exam Pattern: The Stage 1 – Written Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Objective Type or CBT.
- The Question Paper Will be of 100 Questions/ Marks.
- Question Paper Will be Divided in 4 Parts (A, B, C & D).
- Physics – 30 Questions/ Marks
- Chemistry – 30 Questions/ Marks
- Biology – 30 Questions/ Marks
- General Science – 10 Questions/ Marks
- Questions on Physics, Chemistry and Biology Shall be Based on(10+2) Science Syllabus of CHSE, Odisha.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 0.25 Marks.
- 70% of Marks secured in Written Examination Shall be taken into account for preparation of common merit list
All Candidates are advised to be in touch with the official website of Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) for Latest updates regarding Admit Card.
All Updates regarding CISF exam will be available on our website (www.jobriya.com). Bookmark our site & keep visit for latest updates.
Important Link Area:
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Syllabus||Detailed OSSC Ayush Assistant Syllabus|
|Notification Details||Detailed OSSC Ayush Assistant Recruitment|
|Official Website||https://www.ossc.gov.in/index.php or https://cdn.digialm.com//|
For Any Query or Doubts Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box. We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts.