OSSC Investigator Recruitment 2022 (36 Posts) Notification Apply Online Download Official Notification Of Investigator Recruitment 2022 Apply Online OSSC Investigator Notification 2022 Apply online Recruitment For Investigator Apply Online Recruitment
OSSC Investigator Recruitment 2022
[Advt no-5928/OSSC dated 22.09.2022]
OSSC Investigator Recruitment
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Has Started Online Application To Fill 36 Posts of Investigator Posts. The Total Numbers of Vacancies Are 36 Posts. Application is Invited In Online Mode. Application Is Started from 27 September 2022 Till Last Date 26 October 2022.
You can check All Other Important Details Given below : –
|Department Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Total Posts||36 Posts|
|Selection process||Written Exam|
Computer Skill Test
|Application Starting date||27 September 2022|
|Application Starting date||26 October 2022|
Numbers Of OSSC Investigator Vacancy
|Name Of Post||Unreserved||Scheduled Tribe||Scheduled Caste||Socially & Educationally Backward Class||Total||Ex Serviceman||Sports Person||Person With Disability|
Application Fee Of OSSC Investigator
The Application Fee Has Been Exempted To All Categories.
Age Limit For OSSC Investigator
The minimum age for the post is 21 years and the maximum age is 38 years as on 01-01-2022. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for candidates belonging to SEBC, SC, ST & all Women candidates, 10 years for candidates belonging to the PWD category & the total period of service rendered in defence service in case of Ex-servicemen. PwD candidates in the ST&SC category shall be entitled to cumulative age relaxation of ten years over & above the normal relaxation specified for the category. However, a candidate who comes under more than one category shall be eligible for only one benefit of age relaxation as per the rule which will be more beneficial to him/her. To be eligible, candidates not enjoying any relaxation of the upper age limit, must not have been born earlier than 02.01.1984 and not later than 01.01.2001.
The candidate in order to be eligible for appearing in the recruitment examination for the post
• Must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or,
• Must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Science having Statistics/Mathematics/Computer Application/Physics/Economics/Applied Economics/ Agricultural Economics /Sociology/ Econometrics. These subjects must have been studied as Honours or Pass/elective level.
NOTE: Candidate having Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or Engineering is not eligible.
• Must not have more than one spouse living
• Must have passed M.E. School Examination with Odia as language subject, or
• Must have passed HSC Examination or equivalent examination with Odia as Medium of examination in the non-language subject, or
• Must have passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII and above, or
• Must have passed a test in Odia in M.E. School standard conducted by Education Department.
OSSC Investigator Selection Process
The OSSC Investigator Selection Will Be Done On Following Basis
- Written Exam
- Computer Skill Test
The select list of the candidates found suitable in certificate verification shall be prepared in order of merit category-wise as per vacancies advertised/notified basing on their sum total of marks secured in the Main Written Examination and Computer Skill Test taken together.
How To Apply :
Interested Candidates Can Apply Online By OSSC Official Website – https://www.ossc.gov.in/ From 27 September 2022. The last Date Of Application is 26 October 2022.
Steps To Apply Online
- Open Official Website Of OSSC – https://www.ossc.gov.in/
- Click On Apply Online Link
- Find Investigator Recruitment Link.
- Click On New User.
- Fill Required Fields.
- Upload Photograph & Signature
- Proceed To Final Submission
- take Print Out Of Application form
|Application Starting Date||27 September 2022|
|Application Ending Date||26 October 2022|