OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Admit Card 2022 will be Available Soon Candidates can Download Odisha SSC Jr. Executive Assistant Exam Admit Card Check OSSC JEA Call Latter Hall Ticket for Language test In English & Odia & Typing Test In English Or Test In Computer Applications OSSC Jr. Exe. Asst. Exam Date 2022
OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Admit Card 2022
Latest Updated On 17-Sep-2022 : Odisha SSC will soon Release Junior Executive Assistant Admit Card on their Official Website. Candidates Stay Connected with us for All Latest Official Updates…
Short Details About OSSC Jr. Executive Assistant Recruitment
|Name Of Department||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name Of Posts||Junior Executive Assistant (JEA)|
|No Of Posts||130 Posts|
|Selection Process||Language test In English & Odia|
Typing Test In English
Test In Computer Applications
|Tentative Language Test Date||15th October 2022 – 15th November 2022|
|Online Application Dates||12 August 2022 to 11 September 2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||05-07 Days Before Examination|
|Admit Card Link||Mentioned Below|
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) had Invited the Online Application Form For 130 posts Of Junior Executive Assistant Recruitment 2022. the Online Application Was Commenced From 12 August 2022 to 11 September 2022. Many Candidates had Applied For these Posts. Check More Details Below.
About Selection Process :
OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Selection Will Be Done on Following Basis : –
- Language test In English & Odia
- Typing Test In English
- Test In Computer Applications
About OSSC Jr. Executive Assistant Exam :
Language test in English and Odia (100 marks) -60 Minutes
|Language Test||Marks||Time Duration|
|English-Only working knowledge in English language shall be tested||50 marks||30 minutes|
|Odia- Only working knowledge in Odia language shall be tested||50 marks||30 minutes|
- To test the working knowledge in English and Odia, the question shall cover correct spelling of words, filling in the blanks by most appropriate words, to correct grammatical mistakes in the given sentences, to select the words with opposite meaning from a given group of words and to punctuate a passage. The Language Test in English and Odia shall be of MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type with 30 minutes duration of each paper.
- The marks obtained in the Language test in English and Odia shall not be counted for ranking. The candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in this test, as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion, shall be shortlisted to the Typing Test in English.
About OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Exam Date & Centre Details :
- Tentative Date for Language test will be between 15th October 2022 to 15th November 2022.
- The Exact Date, Time and Venue will be conveyed in due course through Notice and / or Admission Letter
- The Date, Time & Venue of the Typing Test and Test in Computer Application and Certificate Verification will be conveyed to the eligible candidates in the Admission Letter(s) in due course.
OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Exam Dates :
|Name Of Exam/Test||Exam Date|
|Language test In English & Odia||15-10-2022 To 15-11-2022|
|Typing Test In English||Announce Later|
|Test In Computer Applications||Announce Later|
About Odisha SSC Jr. Executive Assistant Admit Card :
All the Candidates who filled Online Application Form For Odisha SSC Junior Executive Assistant Post, Now They are Waiting for the Admit Card. OSSC will Conduct the Language Test First between 15 Oct 2022 To 15 Nov 2022 as per the Selection Process, Admit Card will be Release release From 07-10 Days Before Exam Dates. Candidates will be Able To Download Your Admit Card From Official Website. Also You can Check Admit Card Details Through the Provided Link Below;
|Name Of Exam||Odisha SSC Junior Executive Assistant Exam 2022|
|Exam Date||15-10-2022 To 15-11-2022|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||07-10 Days Before Exam Date|
How To Download OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Admit Card :
Candidates can follow these Providing Steps To Download Odisha SSC Junior Executive Assistant Admit Card form the Official website;
- Visit the Official Website of OSSC.
- Go to the Recruitment/Notification Section On the Home Page.
- Find the OSSC Jr. Exc. Assistant Admit Card Link.
- Click on the Link and Enter you Login Details.
- After Logon the Website Your Admit Card will be Appear On your Device Screen.
- you can Check your Admit Card And take a Print out.
- Save your Admit card PDF For Future References.
Download OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Admit Card 2022 : Available Soon
Final Merit List Preparation For OSSC JEA :
Candidates numbering about 2 (two) times of the vacancies category wise shall be shortlisted for certificate verification basing on their sum total of marks secured Typing Test in English and Test in Computer Application taken together in order of merit.
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. Jobs, Syllabus, Admit Card etc through our website.
|OSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card||Available Soon|
|OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Syllabus||OSSC Jr. Exe. Assistant Syllabus|
|OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Recruitment||OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Recruitment|
|OSSC Junior Executive Assistant Official Website||https://www.ossc.gov.in/|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)
Visit the Official Website of OSSC.
Go to the Recruitment/Notification Section On the Home Page.
Find the OSSC Jr. Exc. Assistant Admit Card Link.
Click on the Link and Enter you Login Details.
After Logon the Website Your Admit Card will be Appear On your Device Screen.
you can Check your Admit Card And take a Print out.
Save your Admit card PDF For Future References.
Odisha SSC will Release their Admit Card From 07-10 Days before Exam Date.
Odisha SSC Junior Executive Assistant Language Test will be Conduct between 15 October To 15 Nov 2022.