Patanjali Ayurved Job vacancy 2020 apply Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. latest Job Vacancy 2020 Apply Under Patanjali Ayurved Ltd Current Job Opening Daily Regular Updates Under Patanjali Ayurveda Limited Apply 2020 Patanjali Recruitment
Patanjali Ayurved Job Vacancy 2020
Table Of Contents
About Patanjali Ayurved :
Patanjali Ayurved Ltd. is an Indian FMCG company. Manufacturing units and headquarters are located in the industrial area of Haridwar while the registered office is located in Delhi. Baba Ramdev established the Patanjali Ayurved in 2006 along with Acharya Balkrishna with the objective of establishing the science of Ayurved in accordance and coordination with the least technology and ancient wisdom. The company manufactures mineral and herbal products. It has also manufacturing units in Nepal under the trademark Nepal Gramudhyog and imports the majority of herbs in India from the Himalayas of Nepal. According to CLSA and HSBC, Patanjali is the fastest growing FMCG company in India.
The Company is looking for fresh, energetic and dynamic candidates for work with the company, We are looking for candidates who are interested in pursuing a rewarding career with the fast-growing and the largest Industry. Candidate can get more detail about the latest vacancies with the help of the given below information.
|Company Name||Patanjali Ayurved Limited|
|Subsidiaries||Ruchi Soya, Advance Navigation and Solar Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Herboved, Inc.|
Current Openings in Patanjali Ayurved:
|Senior Engineer||5-8 Years||Haridwar|
|MBBS Doctor (Physician)||1-6 Years||Haridwar|
|Customer Care Executive||1-2 Years||Haridwar|
|Java (Spring Boot ) Developer||5-10 Years||Haridwar|
|Flutter Developer||5-10 Years||Haridwar|
How to Apply in Patanjali Ayurved:
Interested And Eligible Candidates May Apply Online and Send your CV/Resume at – [email protected]. Please Visit Website Regularly And We will Updates Jobs/Recruitment Regularly.
Patanjali Ayurved Limited Unit-III, Patanjali Food & Herbal park Vill – Padartha, Laksar Road Haridwar 249404, Uttrakhand Telephone: 18001804108 Email: [email protected]
- A candidate must be graduate
- Candidate must have relevant experience in the field. Fresher may also apply
- Job profile and responsibility according to the post
- Must have good communication skills and other skills
- Ready to work in a dynamic environment
- Must have basic computer knowledge
- Must have all the original documents of all the testimonials.
- Must have recent photograph
- Must have Aadhar card and pan card.
- Must have Updated CV/Resume
- UG:B.Tech/B.E. – Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation
- PG:M.Tech – Electronics/Telecommunication, Instrumentation
- Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Important Link Area
If you have any questions regarding this post just comment us in the comment box given below. We will help you as soon as possible. www.jobriya.in