PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 Download PFRDA Assistant Manager Hall Ticket 2021 PFRDA Assistant Manager Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 Check PFRDA AM Exam Date 2021 PFRDA Assistant Manager Exam Center/ Venue 2021 Check PFRDA Asst. Manager Admit Card Status 2021
PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021
Advt. no. 03/2021
Latest Updated On 06.10.2021 : PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit card Is Released… Download below…..
Download PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card 2021 : Available NOW
Information Handout (Bilingual) for Phase-I-Online Exam-Recruitment of Officer Grade A(Assistant Manager) in PFRDA-2021 (1766KB)
|Commencement of Call letter Download||05 – 10 – 2021|
|Closure of Call letter Download||17 – 10 – 2021|
NOTICE – Recrutiment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager ) in PFRDA 2021 (1046KB)
PFRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment :
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager). The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 14 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 13/08/2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 16/09/2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)|
|Name of Post||Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager)|
|No. of Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Selection Process||Phase I (on – line Screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)|
Phase II (on – line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
Phase III (Interview)
|Exam Date||17 OCTOBER, 2021 (SUNDAY)|
|Application Submission Start Date||13/08/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16/09/2021|
Selection Process :-
- Phase I (on – line Screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Phase II (on – line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Phase III (Interview)
About Exam :–
Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) will soon conduct the Written Exam for the Posts of Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager). Candidates who applied for these posts are now waiting for the Exam Dates, so that they can prepare for the same accordingly. There are many candidates who are Searching and Enquiring about the Exam Dates from the Various Sources. Exam Dates will be release soon on the Official website of PFRDA.
Candidates can check more details about the Exam Dates from the Official website of PFRDA, or they can check the same from below.
Date of Exam : 17 OCTOBER, 2021 (SUNDAY)
About Admit Card :-
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) in PFRDA are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (PFRDA in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA). Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of PFRDA or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)|
|Post Name||Officer Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||05.10.2021|
|Admit Card Status||Available NOW|
How To Download PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website of PFRDA.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Exam Pattern :–
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I.
- There will be 2 papers Phase I : Paper 1 – 100 marks & Phase 2 – 100 marks.
- Maximum marks for Phase I will be 200 marks.
- Time allocated for Paper 1 will be of 60 minutes & for Paper 2 will be of 40 minutes.
- Candidates would need to secure separate cut-offs in each paper as well as aggregate cut-off marks in Phase I to be shortlisted for Phase II.
- All question papers (in both the Phase I & Phase II, except the Test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English.
- The minimum aggregate cut-off marks for being shortlisted for Phase II will be decided by the Authority in relation to the number of vacancies.
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Link Area for PFRDA Assistant Manager Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available NOW|
|Recruitment Notification||PFRDA Assistant Manager Recruitment|
|Syllabus||PFRDA Assistant Manager Syllabus|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of PFRDA.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of PFRDA.
Admit Card Is available NOW.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.