PGIMER LDC Syllabus 2019 Advt No. PGI/RC/010/2019/3765 Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern 2019 PGIMER Security Guard Grade-II Exam Questions 2019 PGIMER LDC Selection Process 2019 PGIMER Public Relation Officer Public Relation Officer PGIMER LDC Interview Pattern 2019 PGIMER Group A B C Exam Course 2019
PGIMER LDC Syllabus 2019
Advt No. PGI/RC/010/2019/3765
About Recruitment :-Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites online applications(Please visit www.pgimer.edu.in) from the citizens of India for recruitment of various Group ‘A’,‘B’and ‘C’ posts on regular basis. The Total number of Vacancies are 65. The Starting date of online application is 07.09.2019 and the Last date of online application is 03.10.2019.
Selection Process :-
The selection will be on the basis of :
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/ Interview (Wherever is applicable)
Exam Pattern :-
FOR GROUP ’A’ POSTS (Sr. No.1& 2):-
- The written examination (in English language only) would be of 1½ hours (90 minutes) duration and will consist of 85 marks.
- There will be 85 multiple choice objective type questions.Each question will be of 1 mark.
- There will be negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks per question for a wrong response.
- During these One and Half hours,the candidates will be required to undergo biometrics test so as to check any impersonation in the examination.
FOR GROUP ’B’’(non-gazetted) & GROUP ‘C’’Posts (Sr. No.3to 6):-
- The written examination (in English language only) would be of 105 minutes duration and will consist of 100 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Each question shall be of one mark.
- There will be a negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks per question for a wrong response.
- During these 105 minutes the candidates will be required to undergo biometrics test so as to check any impersonation in the examination.
The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General category/ EWS and 35% for SC/ST/OBC category. As the Government of India has dispensed with the holding of interview for Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ (non-gazetted) posts, there will be no interview for these posts and the candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in the written examination only. However, for Group ‘A’ posts (Sr. No. 1 & 2), there will be mandatory interview of 15 marks. The minimum qualifying marks (written & interview separately) for Group ‘A’.
On the basis of written examination, candidates, three times of the vacancies advertised will be short-listed. However, for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (Sr.No.5) and Security Guard Grade-II (Sr.No.6), this will be five times of the vacancies advertised. The result of the written examination for short listing of the candidates will be uploaded through a notice on the website i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in of the Institute within one week of the date of holding written examination.
i) The syllabus of written examination for the posts of Principal (NINE) (Sr.No.1),Public Relation Officer (Sr.No.2), Junior Technician (Radiotherapy (Sr.No.3), Plaster Technician Grade-II(Sr.No.4)and Security Guard Grade-II (Sr.No.6) will be as per the prescribed level of educational qualification/ professional course for the respective post and may also include such questions as pertaining to the nature of working of the concerned post.
ii) The syllabus of written examination for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (Sr.No.5)would be as under:-
|2||Maths (Matric standard)|
|4||Hindi (Matric standard)|
The shortlisted candidates will be required to apply afresh offline within prescribed time along with all the certificates/ documents/ testimonials etc. on a given format which will be made available on the website of the Institute along with the notice for short listing of the candidates on the basis of written examination. Shortlisted candidates will be required to furnish the following certificates/documents/testimonials along with their offline application:-
- Duly filled in application form.
- Original copy of challan for deposit of application fee.
- Print out of the online application form.
- Self attested /attested copy of mark sheet of Matric, 10+2 and other higher qualification as per requirement of the recruitment rules of the post concerned.
- Self attested/attested copy of experience certificate(s), wherever required.
- Self attested/attested copy of caste/category certificate viz. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD. (g) No Objection Certificate from the present employer in case a candidate is working in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Body etc.
(a) For the posts of Lower Division Clerk (Sr.No.5) Skill/Type Test will be conducted for the candidate(s) shortlisted in the written examination:-
The candidates found eligible by the Scrutiny Committee will be called for skill test i.e. type test at the speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. The candidates who qualify the skill test of 10 minutes (Type test) would only be considered for selection. There will be no marks for skill test i.e. type test.
(b) For the posts of Security Guard Grade-II (Sr.No.6), Physical Efficiency Test on the parameters as mentioned Below will be conducted for the candidate(s) shortlisted in the written examination
Qualifying a test in Physical Efficiency:
Long Jump (Total Marks 10)
Minimum 3.3 meters: 3 marks or the minimum to be increased to 10 marks. 1 mark for every successive 15 cms. Total chances three.
High Jump (Total Marks 10)
Minimum 1.2 meters carrying 5 marks. For every 5 cms. After that 1 mark will be added upto 10 marks. Maximum of 2 chances at each level
100 Meters Sprint (Total Marks 10)
A candidate completing 100 meters Sprint in 14 seconds will get 4 marks. For every half second less time taken, he will get 1 mark extra upto maximum of 10 marks.
792 Meter Race (Total Marks 10)
A candidate completing 792 meters race in 3 minutes 10 seconds will get 5 marks. For every 10 seconds less time taken, he will get 1 mark extra upto a maximum of 10 marks for 2 minutes 20 seconds.
Obstacles & Pull ups (Total Marks 10)
2 Obstacles to be kept involving.
i. Climbing a wall of 2.4 meters in 3 minutes 4 marks.
ii. Vaulting Single handed a horizontal bar at 1.05 meters in 3 minutes 3 marks.
iii. 4 pull ups on a Beam of 2.25 meters from the ground in 3 minutes 3 marks.
- A candidate who is not able to attain the minimum standards for any item, will be given zero mark for that.
- Total qualifying marks will be 25 i.e. 50 percent of the total marks.
- Demonstrations wherever required, will be shown.
- Candidates, who fail to secure qualifying marks will not be eligible for selection.
Final Words :-
Candidates can bookmark (https://www.jobriya.in) us by Pressing Ctrl+D and then they will get, all the latest information about any Exam, Result and Other related Information.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||PGIMER LDC Admit Card|
|Recruitment||PGIMER LDC Recruitment|
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post ask to us & keep in touch with our website.
To Subscribe YouTube Channel
To Join Telegram Channel
To Join Facebook Page