PGIMER Nursing Officer Syllabus 2019 PGIMER Assistant Dietician Exam Pattern 2019 PGIMER Exam Course 2019 For Nursing Officer PGIMER Health Nursing Officer Offline Written Exam Pattern 2019 Post Graduate Institute Of Medical, Education, And Research Syllabus Pattern 2019 Written Exam Pattern For PGIMER Nursing Officer Advertisement No. PGI/RC/011/2019/4536 Syllabus
PGIMER Nursing Officer Syllabus 2019
Advertisement No:- PGI/RC/011/2019/4536
Post Graduate Institute Of Medical, Education, And Research Had Released The Notification About The Recruitment Of 84 Vacancies For Different Posts Such As Public Health Nursing Officer, Nursing Officer, Assistant Dietician and Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’. Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled Their Online Application Form For These Posts. Candidates Filled their Online Application Form From the Date 22.10.2019 To 20.11.2019 Till 11:59 PM. The Last Date For The Fee submission was 22.11.2019. More Details About the Recruitment Is Provided Below.
The Selection Committee Of The PGIMER Chandigarh Has Decided That An Offline Written Exam Will Be Conducted. All The Desired Candidates Filled Their Online Application Form For These Posts. All The Candidates Should Prepare For The Exam According To The Syllabus.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Without Proper Knowledge of Exam Pattern, One Can Not Give 100% In The Exam. The Question Paper Will Be Of 100 Marks. The Exam Will Consist Of More Than One Sections. First Section Will Consist Of Questions Of Nursing Concepts. While The Other Section Will Consist Of General Awareness And Basic Computer Knowledge Questions. The Exam will Consist Of 100 Objective Type Questions. The Time Limit For The Exam Will Be 105 Minutes.
The Selection Shall Be Made Strictly As Per Merit In The Written Examinations. Category Wise Merit List Will Be Formed For All The Categories. Thus The Final Selection Process Will Consist Of Two Stages. i.e;
- Written Examination (MCQ Type)
- Skill Test (Only for DEO)
- Merit List
Written Examination ( MCQ Type)
FOR GROUP ‘B’ (non-gazetted)and Group ‘C’ Posts (Sr. No.1to 4):-
- The written examination (in English language only) will consist of 100 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Each question shall be of one mark.
- There will be a negative marking to the extent of 0.25 marks per question for a wrong response.
- The candidates will also be required to undergo bio metrics test so as to check any impersonation in the examination.
It is made clear that merely appearing for the written test does not make a candidate eligible for the post for which the candidate has applied.
Minimum Required Percentage :
The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for General category/EWS and 35% for SC/ST/OBC category. As the Government of India has dispensed with the holding of interview for Group ‘B’ and ‘C’(non-gazetted) posts, there will be no interview for these posts and the candidates will be selected on the basis of merit in the written examination only.
Note: On the basis of written examination, candidates, three times of the vacancies advertised will be short-listed. However, for the post of Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ (Sr.No.4), this will be five times of the vacancies advertised. The result of the written examination for short listing of the candidates will be uploaded through a notice on the website i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in of the Institute within one week of the date of holding written examination.
For the post of Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ (Sr.No.4), candidates who will be found eligible/provisionally eligible by the Scrutiny Committee, Skill Test as mentioned above will be conducted for the candidate(s).
The Exam Course For The Written Examination Is Given Below:-
The syllabus of written examination for the posts of Public Health Nursing Officer (Sr.No.1), Nursing Officer(Sr.No.2), Assistant Dietician (Sr.No.3) and Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’ (Sr.No.4) will be as per the prescribed level of educational qualification/ professional course for the respective post and may also include such questions as pertaining to the nature of working of the concerned post.
- Subject knowledge of concerned post (Nursing)- Basic sciences, Nutrition And Dietetics, Psychology And Mental health, Fundamentals Of Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Medical And Surgical Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Obstetrical Nursing, Orthopaedics, Etc.
- General Aptitude and General Awareness- Current Events Of National And International Importance, Games And Sports, Art And Culture Of India, Indian Literature, Monuments And Places Of India, General Science, And Life Science (Up To 10th CBSE), History Of India And Freedom Struggle, Physical, Social And Economic Geography Of India And World, Indian Polity And Governance Constitution And Political System, General Scientific And Technological Developments Including Space And Nuclear Program Of India, UN And Other Important World Organizations, Environmental Issues Concerning India And World At Large, Basics Of Computers And Computer Applications, Common Abbreviations, Transport Systems In India, Indian Economy, Famous Personalities Of India And World, Flagship Government Programs, Flora And Fauna Of India, Important Government And Public Sector Organizations Of India Etc.
- Basic Computer Knowledge and Nursing Informatics- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, MS Word, Header And Footer, Paint, MS Office, Email, Memory, Application Software, Hardware Software, And Etc.
Note: For the posts, which has skill test/physical test/trade test/type test etc., the number of candidates to be shortlisted will be 1:5 for a particular post i.e. for one post five (5) candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of written examination.
Candidates Can Directly Visit The Website (Www.Jobriya.In) To Get The Latest Alerts Regarding This Post And Other Exam Related Information, Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
Important Link Area :
|Admit Card||PGIMER Nursing Officer Admit Card|
|Detailed Recruitment||Detailed PGIMER Nursing Officer Recruitment|
Candidates can drop their respective comments in the comment box. Candidates can share any query regarding this post.