PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2018 PGVCL Junior Engineer Electrical Syllabus 2018 PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak JE Exam Syllabus 2018 Scheme/Pattern of Paschim Gujarat Vij Jr. Engineer Exam
PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Syllabus 2018
Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) will conduct a Written exam for recruitment of 104 posts of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer). Most of the candidates are ignorant about the plan or scheme of exam and prescribed syllabi of written examination. They get worried about the preparation to perform best in their exam. So, here we are presenting the latest prescribed syllabus and Scheme of Examination of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) exam conducted by PGVCL.
Exam Pattern: Scheme of PGVCL JE written exam is given below :
|3.||Maths & General Science||15%|
|4.||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||15%|
- The Exam will be of Online Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 100 Marks.
- There will be a Negative Marking of 1/4 Marks for each Wrong Answer.
- The Question Paper will be in English & Gujarati Language Only.
- The written test will comprise of 60% questions of Electrical Engineering and 40% questions from other sections.
- The knowledge of Computer operation and Gujarati and English language is essential.
Exam Syllabus:- Syllabus of PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam is as follows :
General Knowledge : History, Geography and Socio Economic development of Gujarat and India. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India.
English Language : Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
Electrical Engineering : This section may include following topics:
- Switchgear & protection – (MV/LV)
- Distribution transforme
- HT line/LT line parameters – construction, operational maintenance.
- Performance of Electro Mechanic/Static meters
- Functioning of capacitors & reactors
- Low voltage constrains & resolving thereof
- Performance of line fault analysis
- Electrical & Electronics Measurement & Instruments
- Basic role of regulatory commission in power sector
- Non-conventional Energy sources like wind, solar, biomass etc.
- Present power sector scenario in India
Computer Knowledge : Computer Fundamentals, Windows (MS-Windows), MS-Office : Word Processing (MS-Word), Spread Sheet (MS-Excel), Presentation Knowledge (MS-Power Point), MS Access and Usage of Internet Services available on Internet, Communication Technology, Networking Concepts.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Download PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card|
|Recruitment||Detailed PGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment|
☼☼ Keep Upd@T!nG Y0U®$eLF ☼☼
Candidates can leave your respective comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.