PNB Specialist Officer Syllabus 2020 PNB Manager Syllabus 2020 Punjab National Bank Syllabus 2020 for Manager & Sr. Manager Posts Punjab National Bank Exam Pattern 2020 PNB Senior Manager Online Exam Syllabus
Table Of Contents
PNB Specialist Officer Syllabus 2020
About PNB Specialist Officer Recruitment:
Punjab National Bank Invites On-Line Applications from Indian Citizens For 535 Posts of Manager (Risk, Credit, Treasury, Law, Architect, Civil, Economic, HR) and Senior Manager (Risk & Credit) Posts. The Process of Application Submission is Conducted Online. The Online Application Process is Commenced From the Date 08/09/2020 to 29/09/2020. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information From the Below Provided Link.
All those Candidates who successfully submitted their Online Application form will face the Exam in Oct/ Nov 2020. The Exam will be Written Objective type and Conducted on the prescribed Exam Center by the PNB.
As the time passes competition for competitive exam gets tougher. It is not the time for burning late night candles & take nothing in the exam. So for Selection Nothing can work for selection except a smart study plan. Prepare for exam differently than other candidates. In this article, we are providing you Important Topics from Large syllabus.
Selection will be through online test and/or interview.
The online test shall comprise of the following tests :
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Time Duration of Exam Will be 120 Minutes.
|Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Professional Knowledge (Relevant to the Post)||50||75|
- The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- There will be penalty of 0.25 Marks for wrong answers marked in the Online Test.
Exam Syllabus for Online Written Examination is given below:-
Reasoning : Focus on Comprehensions Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.
English Language : Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
Quantitative Aptitude : Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages , Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
General Awareness : Questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, Banking, General Science, General Knowledge. Focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture & Banking Sector. Some questions from Marketing can come in the exam.
- The Total Marks allotted for Interview are 35.
- The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40%.
- The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of aggregate scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination and Interview.
- Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
- A candidate should qualify both in the Online Main Examination and interview and be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional allotment process.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of PI (as applicable):
The following documents in original together with a self attested photocopy in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authority or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identify Proof as indicated in Point 8 below
- Individual Semester/Year wise Mark sheets & certificates for educational qualifications including the final degree/diploma certificate. Proper document from Board/ University for having declared the result on or before 08.09.2020 has to be submitted.
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by competent authority, strictly in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, in case of EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) category candidates.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority, strictly in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, in case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in Civil post & services under Government of India. OBC caste certificate containing the Non-creamy layer clause should be valid as on the date of interview if called for (issued within one year as on the date of advertisement). Caste Name mentioned in certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / notification.
- Disability certificate in prescribed format issued by the District Medical Board in case of Persons With Benchmark Disability category. If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of online examination, then the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge Book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last / presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defence service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defence services, on or before 29.09.2021.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview , in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and travelling expenses, if any, otherwise admissible, will not be paid.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under 1.2 (5) must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communicationNo.F.No.9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
- Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point 1.1 should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Govt. Of India.
- Relevant documents in support of the work experience declared, including appointment letter, salary slip, relieving letter (wherever applicable), etc.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
Candidates should have to keep in touch with Website of Punjab National Bank for more updates regarding information about Syllabus and its Exam Syllabus. Candidates also can Bookmark (https://www.jobriya.in) us by Pressing Ctrl+D to get Updates.
Important Link Area for PNB Specialist Officer Syllabus:
|Admit Card||Download PNB Specialist Officer Admit Card|
|Recruitment||Detailed PNB Specialist Officer Recruitment|
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query.