PPSC Building Inspector Syllabus 2022 Punjab PSC has released the Building Inspector Detailed Syllabus pdf Candidates Can Check Punjab PSC Building Inspector Written Exam Pattern & Punjab PSC Building Inspector Selection Process
PPSC Building Inspector Syllabus 2022
Advt. No. 202245 To 202246
You can go through the Punjab Public Service Commission syllabus and exam Pattern of Building Inspector (Group-B). Punjab Public Service Commission notification has released on the date 16/06/2022 for the post of Building inspector. There are total no. of vacancies 157. Punjab Public Service Commission -2022 exam syllabus and exam pattern for the post of building will remain same. we will update syllabus and details accordingly in case any changes are made in the official notification.
Brief of PPSC Building Inspector Syllabus
|Department Name||Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)|
|Name of Posts||Building Inspector|
|No. of Vacancy||157 Posts|
|Dates of Application Submission||18.06.2022 to 08.07.2022 By 11:59:00 PM|
|Date of Written Exam||Announce Later|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Exam Pattern||Objective type|
|No. of Questions||120|
|Time Duration||Two (02) hours|
|Negative Marking||1 (one) mark|
Punjab PSC Building Inspector Exam Pattern:
The pattern for written exam of PPSC for the post of Building Inspector.
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The question paper will be in English language only.
- There will be negative marking (one mark for each question) in the written examination for questions wrongly answered i.e. for each incorrect answer, 1 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- The exam will be of two (02) hours duration.
- The Exam comprising of 120 questions (@ 4 marks for each question) is as follows-
|Topic||No. of questions||Marks (Each|
|Questions from the Subject(Part A|
|Questions from General Knowledge|
& Current Affairs, General Mental
Ability, Logical Reasoning and
(Part B of Syllabus)
Syllabus of Punjab PSC Building Inspector Posts:
The question paper will be based on the given syllabus from the subject and general knowledge, logical reasoning & mental ability.
Part -A subject syllabus -:
- History of Architecture
- Architecture design
- Building construction and materials
- Building services
- Structure Mechanics and Systems
- Towning planning
- Landscape design and site planning
- English & Communications skills
- Applied Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry
- Basics of Management
Part -B Subject Syllabus-:
General Knowledge , Logical Reasoning & Mental Ability
(A) General knowledge and current affairs of national and international Importance including.
- Economic issues
- Polity issues
- Environment issues
- Science & Technology
- Any other current issues like (a) history of india with special references to indian freedom struggle movement. (b) history of punjab – 14th century onwards.
(b) General mental ability , Logical reasoning & Quantative aptitude
- Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability
- Basic numerical skills, numbers, magnitudes, percentage, numerical relation appreciation.
- Data analysis, Graphic presentation charts, tables, spreadsheets.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.in) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Link Regarding PPSC Building Inspector Syllabus:
|PPSC Building Inspector Admit Card||—|
|PPSC Building Inspector Recruitment Details||Detailed PPSC Building Inspector Recruitment Notification|
|Official website link||https://ppsc.gov.in|
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box regarding Punjab PSC JE Syllabus. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.