PPSC Draftsman Syllabus 2022 Punjab PSC has released the Head Draftsmen and Draftsmen Detailed Syllabus pdf Candidates Can Check Punjab PSC Head Draftsman Exam Pattern & Selection Process of PPSC Draftsman & Head Draftsman Posts
PPSC Draftsman Syllabus 2022
Advt. No. 202237 to 202242
Hello Aspirants, Punjab Public Service Commission has released the Recruitment Notification of Head Draftsmen and Draftsmen Posts. Here in this Article We Will Discuss about the Detailed Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process of Punjab PSC Head Draftsman and Draftsmen Posts. Here we are sharing the Detailed Syllabus & Other Exam Related Information of Punjab Public Service Commission. Check More Details from Below……..
Brief of PPSC Draftsman Syllabus
|Department Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Name of Vacant Posts||Head Draftsmen and Draftsmen|
|No. of Vacancy||119 Posts|
|Application Submission Date||16/06/2022 to 06/07/2022 By 11:59:00 PM|
|Selection Process||Written Competitive Examination|
|Written Exam Pattern||MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|No. of Questions||120|
|No. of Marks||480|
|Time Duration||two (02) hours|
|Negative Marking||1 (one) mark|
|Minimum Passing Marks||Announce Later|
Exam Pattern of Punjab PSC Head Draftsmen and Draftsmen Posts:
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Total Number of Questions in this exam will be 120 questions.
- Each question carries 4 (four) marks and for each correct answer candidate will get 4 (four) marks.
- Maximum Marks for this exam will be 480 marks.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of two (02) hours duration.
- The question paper will be in English Language only.
- There will be Negative Marking (one mark for each question) in the written examination for questions wrongly answered i.e., for each incorrect answer, 1 (One) mark will be deducted from the total score.
|Topic||No. of Questions||Marks (Each Question carries 4 marks)|
|Questions from the Subject||100||400|
|Questions from Logical Reasoning, Mental ability and General Knowledge||20||80|
Exam Syllabus of Punjab PSC Head Draftsmen and Draftsmen Posts:
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
- Importance of B.I.S., Introduction of Code for Practice of Architectural and Building Drawings (IS: 962- 1989), Layout of drawing. Lines, Lettering, Dimensioning. Knowledge of different types of Scales and Principle of R.F., Different types of projection views such as Orthographic, Isometric, Oblique and Perspective.
- Building Materials- Stones –classification, types, uses. Bricks – Manufacturing, characteristics, types, uses. Lime– characteristics, types, uses. Pozzolanic- classification, types, uses. Cement – Manufacturing, classification, types, uses and test of good cement. Sand – characteristics, types & uses. Clay Products – types, earthenware, stoneware, porcelain, terracotta, glazing. Mortar& Concrete –Types, uses Preparation, Proportion ad mixtures and applications. Timber–types, Structure, disease & defects, characteristics, seasoning. Preservation and uses.
- Alternative materials of Timber- Plywood, Block Board, Particle Board, Fireproof reinforced plastic, (FRP). Medium density fireboard (MDF) etc.
- Protective materials- Tar, bitumen, asphalt- Properties, application and uses. Paints–characteristics, types, uses. Varnishes– characteristics, types, uses. Metal– characteristics, types, uses. Plastics –characteristics, types, use.
- Building Construction:- Sequence of construction of a building. Name of different parts of building.
- Stone masonry- Terms used and Classification. Principle of construction, Composite masonry. Strength of walls. Strength of Masonry.
- Brick masonry – Principle of construction of Bonds, Tools and Equipment used.
- Foundation-Purpose of Foundation, Causes of failure of Foundation, Types of Foundations, Drawing of footing, foundation, Setting out of building on ground excavation, Types of Shoring and Scaffolding details, Types of Underpinning and Timbering details. DPC. Arches. Lintels. Morter. R.C.C. Reinforcement. Doors & windows. Roofs. Floors. Trusses. Carpentry Joints. Stairs.
- Surveying-Introduction, History and Principal of chain surveying. Instruments Employed. Main divisions (plain & geodetic).Chain Surveying. Compass Surveying. Plane Table Surveying. Leveling. Theodolite. Total Station
- Computer aided drafting (CAD) -Operating system software & their use. Introduction of CAD. Basic commands of CAD
- Planning of Building-Principles of Planning& orientation of Building. Local Building Bye Laws
- Estimating & Costing- Methods of finding Quantities of materials.
- Roads and Railways- Principles of Planning & construction of Roads. Indian Railways &their Gauges
- Bridges-Culverts& Bridges.
- Irrigation & hydrology – Methods. Terms used in Irrigation. Storage & Reservoirs. Canals. Hydroelectric power house.
- Public Health Engineering- Public health system of Sanitation. Sanitary Fittings etc.
2) General Knowledge & Current Affairs
(a) General Knowledge and Current affairs of National and International importance including:
- Economic issues.
- Polity issues.
- Environment issues
- Science and Technology.
- Any other current issues.
- (a) History of India with special reference to Indian freedom struggle movement.
(b) History of Punjab- 14th century onwards.
General Mental Ability, Logical Reasoning & Quantitative Aptitude
- Analytical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning and Mental Ability
- Basic numerical skills, numbers, magnitudes, percentage, numerical relation appreciation.
- Data analysis, Graphic presentation charts, tables, spreadsheets.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.in) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area of PPSC Draftsman Syllabus:
|PPSC Head Draftsmen and Draftsmen Admit Card||—|
|PPSC Head Draftsmen and Draftsmen Recruitment Details||Detailed PPSC Draftsman Recruitment|
|PPSC Official Website||https://ppsc.gov.in/|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.