Prerana Scholarship Form 2019-20 Prerana Scholarship Online Application 2019 Prerana Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC/EBC 2018 Prerana Scholarship Selection List 2018-19 Prerana Scholarship Odisha Home Page Prerana Scholarship 2018-19 Odisha Prerana Scholarship Reset Password Prerana Scholarship 2018-19 Login Prerana Scholarship Sanction List Of Odisha Prerana Scholarship last Date Prerana Scholarship 2018 Prerana Scholarship 2018-19 Odisha Scholarship 2019 Prerana Scholarship 2019 Odisha Renewal Prerana Scholarship Form 2019 Odisha Prerana Scholarship Pre Matric Scholarship 2019
Prerana Scholarship Form 2019-20
Latest Updates On 14-05-2019 :- Candidates should apply online for PRERNA SCHOLARSHIP for session 2019-20. Candidates Can Check more details related to scholarship form from the Information given below…………………..
About Odisha Government :-
The Government of Odisha and its 30 districts consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Odisha, a judiciary, and a legislative branch. Like other states in India, the head of state of Odisha is the Governor, appointed by the President of India on the advice of the Central government. His or her post is largely ceremonial. The Chief Minister is the head of government and is vested with most of the executive powers. Bhubaneswar is the capital of Odisha, and houses the Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) and the secretariat. The Orissa High Court, located in Cuttack, has jurisdiction over the whole state.
About Odisha Scholarship :-
Scholarship is a kind of Help by Government to all Needy and Poor Students who can’t Afford their studies. Every Year Odisha Government Declare Different kind Of scholarship Scheme to all Category (SC/ST/OBC/General/Minority etc). The Government provided financial Help to them for their Further studies as the Scholarship money is not required to Repaid. So those students who are Waiting for Scholarship Scheme now can apply For it before its last Date.
Remunerations Provide by Government to Students are categorized in Different Section. Students Can Check From the Below Information
FOR SC –
FOR ST –
FOR OBC/SEBC –
FOR EBC –
Eligibility and Criteria :-
- Candidates must be Domicile Or have a permanent Address/ Resident Of Delhi State.
- They Must Be Belong From one of these Categories – SC/ST/OBC.
- They Must Be Studying From the Recognized College Or University Of Jharkhand State.
- And, Their Family Annual Income Should not Exceed From INR 2.5 Lakh For SC/ST Candiadtes, INR 1.5 Lakh For OBC Candidates and INR 1 Lakh For EBC.
Documents Required to be Uploaded :-
- Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Cast Certificate (For Minority Self declaration)
- Income Certificate (If applicable)
- Bank Details of students (Aadhaar seeded)
- Previous Class Mark Sheet
- Fee Receipt (If applicable)
Registration Process :-
- Firstly, You need to Visit official Website of Odisha Scholarship.
- Candidates Should Click on the Student Option
- Then, Read all the instructions mentioned on page.
- In registration window enter your Full Name, Mobile No., a valid E-mail ID (for future correspondence) and password etc. All Details about the Institute Should be Correct the Click for Submitting.
- After completion of Registration process you will get “Account Activation Link” on your email account, you mentioned during the process of Registration.
Note :- Candidates Should Not Share their Password With anybody
Important Dates :-
Post Matric Extended Dates
Important Link Area
|Odisha Scholarship Online Registration||Click Here|
|Odisha Scholarship Notification For Post Matric
|Odisha Scholarship Notification For Pre Matric
|Odisha Scholarship Official Website||Click Here|
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries and Suggestions in the Below Comment Box. Our Experts will try to provide the Appropriate Solution to you.(www.jobriya.in)