Prerana Scholarship Form 2020 Prerana Scholarship Online Application 2020 Prerana Post Matric Scholarship SC/ST/OBC/EBC 2020 Prerana Scholarship Selection List 2020 Prerana Scholarship Odisha Home Page Prerana Scholarship 2020 Odisha Prerana Scholarship Reset Password Prerana Scholarship 2020 Login Prerana Scholarship Sanction List Of Odisha Prerana Scholarship last Date Prerana Scholarship 2020 Prerana Scholarship 2020 Odisha Scholarship 2020 Prerana Scholarship 2020 Odisha Renewal Prerana Scholarship Form 2020 Odisha Prerana Scholarship Pre Matric Scholarship 2020
Table Of Contents
Prerana Scholarship Form 2020
Latest Updates On 15-08-2020 :- PRERANA Scholarship Form 2020-2021 (Post Matric Scholarship) Online Application Will Be started soon… All the Candidates Stay Connected with us for All latest Updates…
About Odisha Government :
The Government of Odisha and its 30 districts consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Odisha, a judiciary, and a legislative branch. Like other states in India, the head of state of Odisha is the Governor, appointed by the President of India on the advice of the Central government. His or her post is largely ceremonial. The Chief Minister is the head of government and is vested with most of the executive powers. Bhubaneswar is the capital of Odisha, and houses the Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) and the secretariat. The Orissa High Court, located in Cuttack, has jurisdiction over the whole state.
About Prerana Scholarship Form :
Scholarship is a kind of Help by Government to all Needy and Poor Students who can’t Afford their studies. Every Year Odisha Government Declare Different kind Of scholarship Scheme to all Category (SC/ST/OBC/General/Minority etc). The Government provided financial Help to them for their Further studies as the Scholarship money is not required to Repaid. So those students who are Waiting for Scholarship Scheme now can apply For it before its last Date.
Eligibility and Criteria :
- Candidates must be Domicile Or have a permanent Address/ Resident Of Odisha.
- They Must Be Belong From one of these Categories – SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/EBC
- They Must Be Studying From the Recognized College Or University.
- The annual income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of SC/ST students should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/- per annum.
- The annual income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of OBC/SEBC students should not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- per annum and they have to secure atleast 50% marks in previous examination.
- The annual income of the parent/guardians from all sources in case of EBC students(General category other than SC/ST/OBC/SEBC should not exceed Rs.1,00,0000/- per annum. In case of EBC students he/she should be persuing his/her higher study in government institute only.
Documents Required to be Uploaded :
- Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Cast Certificate (For Minority Self declaration)
- Income Certificate (If applicable)
- Bank Details of students (Aadhaar seeded)
- Previous Class Mark Sheet
- Fee Receipt (If applicable)
Registration Process :
- Firstly, You need to Visit official Website of Odisha Scholarship.
- Candidates Should Click on the Student Option
- Then, Read all the instructions mentioned on page.
- In registration window enter your Full Name, Mobile No., a valid E-mail ID (for future correspondence) and password etc. All Details about the Institute Should be Correct the Click for Submitting.
- After completion of Registration process you will get “Account Activation Link” on your email account, you mentioned during the process of Registration.
Note :- Candidates Should Not Share their Password With anybody
Important Dates For Prerana Scholarship
|1||Last Date for Submission of online Application by students||31/12/2019|
|2||Last Date for submission of duly signed printed online version hard copies to the students||15/12/2019|
|3||Last date for scrutiny & forwarding online applications by students||31/12/2019|
|4||Last date for submission of hard copies of the applications by the institute to the DWO Concerned||10/01/2020|
|5||Last date for online sanctions of applications by the districts||31/01/2020|
Important Links Prerana Scholarship Form
|Odisha Scholarship Online Registration||Click Here|
|Odisha Scholarship Notification For Post Matric||Click Here|
|Odisha Scholarship Notification For Pre Matric||Click Here|
|Odisha Scholarship Official Website||Click Here|
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries and Suggestions in the Below Comment Box. Our Experts will try to provide the Appropriate Solution to you.(https://www.jobriya.in)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The State Government of Odisha will soon Start Under Graduate & Post Graduate Scholarship Application Form 2020.
The Scholarship Amount Payable Different according to the Course.
Aadhaar Card / Pan Card
Cast Certificate (For Minority Self declaration)
Mark sheets of High School/ Intermediate
Income Certificate (If applicable)
Bank Details of students (Aadhaar seeded)
Previous Class Mark Sheet
Fee Receipt (If applicable)
candidates can fill the Online Application Form through the Official Website : http://www.mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships/
Closure dates for acceptance of various scholarship application Form are available in Prerana Scholarship Online Portal.
The Family Annual Income Should not Exceed From INR 2.5 Lakh
Candidates can Bookmark this link to know more details about Odisha Scholarship 2020 : http://www.mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships/
– Candidates must be Domicile Or have a permanent Address/ Resident Of Odisha.
– They Must Be Belong From one of these Categories – SC/ST/OBC/SEBC/EBC
– They Must Be Studying From the Recognized College Or University.