PTET Syllabus 2023 Download You Can check Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Exam Pattern 2023 All Details Is Given in the Post Below Chek Latest Rajasthan PTET Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2023 Which Is Given In the Below Post You Can Download Latest Updated PTET Exam Pattern 2023 Below
PTET Syllabus 2023
About PTET :-
Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test is a state level Competetive examination. Any candidate who wants to get admission in various institutions or college in bachelor degree programmes has to pass this examination. Date of commencement for filling of the Online Application Form has been started from 03 March 2022 and Date of closure for filling of the Online Application Form 31 March 2022. Candidates can check more information from about exam and admit card from below.
About About PTET Exam:
Rajasthan Pre Teacher Education Test will be conducted Soon.
Rajasthan PTET Exam Pattern:
The PTET Examination will consist of one question paper containing following four Sections:
- Mental Ability
- Teaching Attitude & Aptitude Test
- General Awareness.and
- Language Proficiency (Hindi or English)
- All questions in Question-Paper shall be objective type multiple choice questions with at least four alternative answers. (See sample question under heading ‘Model question paper’)
- The Paper will be set both in English and Hindi except in Language proficiency Section. In case of discrepancy in options of answers or in question paper the English version shall be treated as final.
- The duration of the paper shall be 3 hours.
- Each question will carry 3 marks and the maximum marks in the paper shall be 600.
- Full 3 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. In Attitude & Aptitude Section, however, the answers will be scaled on a scale of 3 to 0 marks. This means that answer to each question will carry weightage of 3,2,1 and 0.
Rajasthan PTET Exam Syllabus
Section A: Mental ability Section shall consist of 50 objective type multiple choice questions to test following abilities: (i)Reasoning (ii) Imagination (iii) Judgement & Decision Making (iv) Creative Thinking (v) Generalization(vi) Drawing inferences etc.
Section B: Teaching Attitude and Aptitude Test Section shall consist 50 questions mainly in the following areas: (i)Social Maturity, (ii) Leadership, (iii) Professional Commitment, (iv) interpersonal Relations. (v) Communication, (vi) Awareness etc. This will be the test of attitudes and awareness in which answers to question will be scored on a scale of 3, 2, 1 and 0.
Section C: General awareness Section shall consist 50 objective type multiple choice questions mainly in the following areas: (i) Current affairs (national & International), (ii) (Indian Histroy & Culture, (iii) India and its natural resources. (iv) Great Indian personalities (Past and Present), (v) Environmental awareness, (vi) Knowledge about Rajasthan etc.
Section D: Language Proficiency (English or Hindi) Section shall consists 50 Objective type multiple choice questions regarding proficiency in Hindi or English Language mainly related to the following aspects: (i) Vocabulary, (ii) Functional Grammar, (iii) Sentence structures, (iv) Comprehension etc.
Updates about Rajasthan PTET Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2023 exam will available on our website (https://www.jobriya.in). Bookmark our site & Visit for Latest Updates.
Important Link Area for PTET Syllabus:
|PTET Admit Card||PTET Admit Card|
|PTET Official Website||http://ptetraj2022.com/|
If you have any problem regarding Syllabus & Pattern. Leave a comment in the comment box given below. Our Expert Panel will try to assist you.