Jharkhand Post GDS Result 2021 Jharkhand Postal Circle GDS Exam Result 2021 Jharkhand Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Merit List 2021 JH GDS Result 2021 Download Jharkhand Gramin Dak Sewak Exam Result 2021 Jharkhand Gramin Dak Seva Result GDS Merit List PDF Check Download Jharkhand GDS Merit List result Final result 2021 Jharkhand Post GDS Merit List PDF 2021
Table Of Contents
Punjab GDS Result 2021
About Recruitment :
Indian Post has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 516 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 12th of November, 2020 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 11th of December, 2020. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Indian Post|
|Name of Post||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|No. of Vacancy||516 Posts|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Application Submission Start Date||12.11.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11.12.2020|
Selection Process :
The selection process was on Merit Based in this Recruitment.
About Exam :
There was No Exam Held for Punjab GDS 2020 Recruitment. Selection process will be done on the basis of Merit. The Merit List Will be made on The Basis Of Candidates 10th Marks.
About Merit List :
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, EWS male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited. Similarly in case of a candidate joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
- Applicants submitted applications without complete data will also be rejected from consideration.
How to Download Punjab GDS Result :
- Candidates visit the official website of Indian Post.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Result” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Result Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on Download Result Option submit.
- Download and Print the Result for future references.
Download Punjab GDS Result 2020 : Available Soon
Punjab GDS Cut Off 2019– Available Now
Final Words :-
Candidates can add our page (https://www.jobriya.in) to their bookmark to get the latest update of Punjab Post Gramin Dak Sevak Result and alerts regarding the Upcoming Indian Post GDS Merit List and Final Selection. We will try to keep you updated by our best endeavors.
Important Link Area for Punjab GDS Result :
All the very Best to all the Candidates from whole team
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box given below. Be frank to share any query regarding this post. We will try our best to answer your Query
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
It Will be Declare Soon.
1. Candidates visit the official website of Indian Post.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Result” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Result Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on Download Result Option submit.
7. Download and Print the Result for future references.
The candidates are requested to kindly refer to the relevant notification available on official website for the same.
The candidates are requested to refer to the relevant clause of the advertisement available on official website of Indian Post for the same.
The candidates may register query on Indian Post Portal.
You can download the result from the official website or you can download the same from the above mentioned link.
The candidates are requested to refer to the relevant clause of the advertisement available on official website of Indian Post.
As per Policy We provide answer sheet / question paper/ Right Answer key (model Answer key).
The candidates are requested to kindly refer to the relevant notification available on official website. Validity of reserve list is clearly mentioned. No query in this regard shall be entertained.