Punjab NHM CHO Admit Card 2022 Punjab NHM will soon release the Community Health Officer Hall Ticket Here we are sharing the National Health Mission Punjab CHO Written Exam Date & Punjab BFUHS CHO Call Letter Releasing Date
Punjab NHM CHO Admit Card 2022
About Punjab NHM CHO Recruitment:
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Community Health Officer. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 350 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 12.07.2022 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 25.07.2022. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot|
|Name of Post||Community Health Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||350 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Application Submission Date||12.07.2022 to 25.07.2022|
About Punjab NHM CHO Exam:
Many Interested & Eligible Candidates Filled their Application form and Now they are waiting for their Exam. Soon the Exam will be Conducted on the Date 07.08.2022. More Details About the Exam is Provided Below…..
Examination Dates: 07.08.2022
Selection Process of Punjab NHM CHO:
Written test shall be conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and Merit List shall be prepared only on the basis of marks obtained in the written test.
Admit Card of Punjab NHM CHO Posts:
Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket to enter in prescribed Exam Centre. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download in upcoming dates before exam. Candidates Can Download them From the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences or Punjab NHM official website or From the Below Provided Direct Link.
|Department Name||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||04/08/2022|
|Admit Card Status||Available Now|
How To Download Punjab NHM CHO Admit Card:-
- Candidates visit the official website of BFUHS.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download Punjab NHM CHO Admit Card 2022 : Available Now
Exam Pattern Punjab NHM CHO Posts:
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Written Examination will be either on OMR Sheet based or online computer based (CBT).
- Written test of 100 Marks shall be conducted by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot.
Minimum Passing Marks:-
- The minimum passing marks shall be 35% for all categories (reserved and un-reserved categories) in written test i.e. 35 Marks out of 100.
- 1.5times the number of candidates of actual vacancies in each category shall be called for the Counseling.
Candidates can bookmark (https://www.jobriya.in) us by Pressing Ctrl+D and then they will get all the latest information about any Exam, Result and Other related Information.
Download Links for Punjab NHM CHO Admit Card:
|Punjab NHM CHO Admit Card Link||Available Now|
|Punjab NHM CHO Syllabus and Exam Pattern||Detailed Punjab NHM CHO Syllabus|
|Punjab NHM CHO Recruitment Detail||Detailed Punjab NHM CHO Recruitment|
|Punjab NHM Official Website||https://nhm.punjab.gov.in and www.bfuhs.ac.in|
Candidates can leave their comments about this post. If there is any query regarding Admit Card, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.