Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board Will Start the Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021 for 1152 Posts PSSSB Online Application for Patwari Posts How to Apply for Punjab SSSSB Patwari Job Vacancy 2021 Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021 Notification Punjab SSSB Patwari Vacancy 2021 Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021 Online Form
PSSSB Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021
Advertisement No. 01/2021
Latest Update Dated 11.02.2021 : PSSSB Punjab Has Extended the Last Date for Online Application Process for Patwari Exam 2021… Candidates Can Check More Details from Below…
About Recruitment :-
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) Director, Land Records, Punjab invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment of Revenue Patwari to be filled through Punjab State Patwari Written Examination-2021. Candidates Wait for the Latest Official Announcement related to this Recruitment 2021. Here you can Check Complete Information About PSSSB Patwari 1152 Post’s Recruitment that is provided below…
|Origination Name||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Revenue Patwari, Ziledar and Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari)|
|No. of Vacancy||Patwari (Revenue)-1090, Zilladars-32+04 and Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari) -26|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Application Submission Date||14.01.2021 – 18.02.2021|
Details of Vacancy :
Total – 1152 Posts
- Patwari (Revenue)-1090,
- Zilladars – 32+04 and
- Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari) – 26
Age Limit :
- Candidate should have attained the age of 18 years but should not be older than 37 years on 1st Jan, 2021.
- The maximum age limit for Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of the State of Punjab will be 42 years.
- The maximum age limit for State and Central Government employees will be 45 years with exemption from the upper age limit.
- In case of ex-servicemen residing in Punjab, the upper age limit shall be in accordance with the Punjab Recruitment of EX-Servicemen Rules, 1982 as amended from time to time. This age limit is considered after deducting the period of service rendered from his age in the Army that he meets the conditions of the age limit.
- The maximum age limit for disabled persons residing in Punjab will be 47 years with a waiver of 10 years.
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab vide Letter No. 1/50/83-5PP(1368)/3454 dated 23.04.1984 will be relaxed up to 40 years.
Pay Scale :
|Name of Posts||Name of Department||Minimum Pay Admissible|
|Patwari||Revenue Department Punjab||Grade Pay Rs.19900|
Note:- The selected candidates shall undergo one year training in Patwar School and Six month training in field during this period of training only stipend @ 5000/-per month is admissible as per Government Memo. No. 25/40/13-CH.3/19688, dated 14-12-2015.
|Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari)||Punjab Water Resources Management and Development Corporation (PWRMDC)||Grade Pay Rs.19900|
Note:- Before joining the candidate shall have to get three months training of Canal Patwari and pass Patwar examination as per Schedule-1 of Appendix-B & Annexure-A of Schedule-1 of Appendix-B of PWRMDC Employees service Bye Laws. (As per PWRMDC Service Rules 1977)
|Zilladars||Punjab Water Resources Management and Development Corporation (PWRMDC)||According to the 7th Central Pay Scale – 35,400 (Pay-Matrix)|
Note:- Before joining the candidate shall have to get three months training of Canal Patwari and pass Patwar examination as per Schedule-II to Appendix-B of PWRMDC Employees service Bye Laws. (As per PWRMDC Service Rules 1977)
|Zilladars||Dept. of Water Resources||Letter no. 7/116 / 2020-1 VIP / 1268, dated 03.12.2020, basic pay scale / pay max 35,400/-.|
According to the 7th Central Pay Scale – 35,400 (Pay-Matrix)
(The Punjab Public Works Department Irrigation Branch Zilladars’ Service Class-III Rules 1955 will be applicable.)
Education Qualification For PSSSB Patwari :
|Name of Posts||Education Qualification|
|Patwari in Revenue Department Punjab and Irrigation Booking Clerk (Patwari) in PWRMDC||1. The applicant should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. 2. Possesses at least 120 Hours’ Course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified; OR Possesses at least 120 Hours’ working experience in Computer Applications from a recognized institution or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course (in short DOEACC).|
3. He must have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the subject or its equivalent level.
|Zilladars in PWRMDC & Dept. of Water Resources||Having passed a Degree Examination or Equivalent from a recognised University/Institute with Second Division.|
The applicant should fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications.
Application Fee :-
- General Category – Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand Rupees Only)
- SC/BC/EWS – 250/- (Two Hundred Fifty Rupees Only)
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – 200/- (Two Hundred Rupees Only)
- Physically Handicapped – Rs. 500/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only)
How to Pay Fee :
Candidates Can Pay the Application Fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
How to Apply For Punjab Patwari :
The candidates can ONLY apply by Filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of Department of Revenue, Punjab i.e. http://sssb.punjab.gov.in/OnlineApps.html Further, the Candidates are Not Required to send the Hard Copy of the Online Application Form to the office of Director, Land Records, Punjab.
candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application..
STEP-I : Registration :
- Go to the website http://sssb.punjab.gov.in/OnlineApps.html ‘RECRUITMENT OF REVENUE PATWARI’. Candidates can complete the online application form through this portal.
- Carefully fill in these details one by one and register. The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ mother/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Once you click the button ‘Register’, you will get your login ID and password. Please note these down and keep them safe with you as you will be requiring these while logging into the recruitment portal. In fact you will be required to download the Admit Card from this portal later on by logging through same login ID and password.
STEP-II: Application Form :
- The candidate can complete the online application form by using his/her login credentials.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signatures.
- Fill the application form and click on button Update.
- Re-Check that all details are filled correctly.
- Go through each and every point under the Declaration Para. If you fulfill all those conditions and criteria, then and only then click on ‘I Agree’ box. Any wrong information may cancel your candidature.
- Now you are ready to submit/approve the Application form by clicking on the button Submit Form.
- Please take TWO print outs (THREE in case of Regular Govt Employees) of the Online Application Form. Affix the same passport size photograph (which was uploaded with the online form) on it and keep it safe with you. DO NOT SEND IT TO US.
- It is important to note that the eligible Candidates who had already applied for above mentioned posts in pursuance to Advertisement no. L-2/5-131/254, dated 18.08.2015 need not to deposit the required fee again
STEP-III : Generation Of Bank Challan & Depositing Of Fee :
- Click on the link ‘GENERATE BANK CHALLAN’ under ‘Application Fee’ and take a print out of the challan form.
- Based on the category in which you intend to apply, the following fees will have to be paid through the above generated challan form only;
- General : Rs.800/-
- SC/BC/PHC/Ex-Serviceman of Punjab : Rs.400/-:
- It is important to note that the requisite fee can only be deposited in any branch of HDFC Bank after 24 hours of online generation of Bank Challan. Fee paid in any other bank or in any other format (Cheque, Postal Order, Demand Draft etc.) will not be accepted.
- After depositing the fee, you will get one leaflet i.e. Candidate’s copy out of two leaflets. Bank copy will be kept by the bank where you will deposit the fee.
- Regular Govt. Employees must send Hard Copy (Downloaded from website) of his/her application, along with all relevant documents, to the Director, Land Records, Punjab, Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar through proper channel so as to reach within TEN days from the last date of Deposit of Fee.
- This application print out with photograph affixed on it will have to be submitted during counseling along with the original copies.
Important Dates Of Punjab Patwari Recruitment:
|Last Date of Application Submission||18.02.2021|
|Last Date of Submit Application Fee||22.02.2021|
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
Final Words :
All the Candidates Can Bookmark https://www.jobriya.in to get all the Latest updates about any kind of Recruitment, Exam, Admit Card & Results by pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Links For Punjab Patwari Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Official Notification 2021|
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||Punjab PSSSB Patwari Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Admit Card||Punjab SSSB Patwari Admit Card|
|Official Website||https://punjabrevenue.nic.in & https://www.punjabsssb.gov.in/|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ About Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2021
You Can Apply by Filing a Online Application Form on the Official Website of PSSSC Selection Board.
The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidates can Check Complete Details in our Post.
Candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but should not be older than 37 years on 1st Jan, 2021.
Only Written Examination.
Rs. 10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay + gives some allowance (As per the Government Rules).
wait for the official Notification to get Detailed information about this recruitment.
The Punjab SSSB has Released the Notification for 1152 Post of Patwari
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation for Reserved & Unreserved Category as per Government Rules. Check Details below.
The Application Process will be Start from 14.01.2021 on the official Website, Wait for the Official Dates of Application from.