Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board has Start the Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2023 for 710 Posts PSSSB Online Application for Patwari (Revenue Dept.) Posts Apply Online for Punjab Revenue Patwari Recruitment Notification 2023 Check Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Salary/Pay Scale/ Selection Process, Qualification, Last Date To Fill Online Application Form For Punjab SSSB Patwari Posts;
Punjab Patwari Recruitment 2023
Advertisement No. 02/2023
Latest Update Dated 23/02/2023: PSSSB Punjab has Released the Official Notification for 710 Posts of Patwari Recruitment. The Online Application Process for Revenue Patwari Exam 2023 has Been Started Form Today (23-Feb-2023) On their Official Website i.e.https://sssb.punjab.gov.in/… Candidates Can Check More Details from Below…
About Recruitment :-
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) Director, Land Records, Punjab invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment of Revenue Patwari to be filled through Punjab State Patwari Written Examination-2023. Candidates Wait for the Latest Official Announcement related to this Recruitment 2023. Here you can Check Complete Information About PSSSB Patwari 1152 Post’s Recruitment that is provided below…
|Origination Name||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Revenue Patwari, (Patwari)|
|No. of Vacancy||710 Posts|
(Seven Hundred and Ten Vacancies)
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Exam Date||— Announce Later —|
|Application Submission Date||23-02-2023 To 20-03-2023 (Till 05:00pm)|
|Last Date Of Fee Submission||22-03-2023|
|02/2023 Advertisement PDF >||DOWNLOAD NOW >|
Details of Punjab SSSB (Patwari) Vacancies :
Punjab SSSB has Announced Total 710 Posts ((Seven Hundred and Ten Vacancies)) Of Revenue Patwari posts. Check Posts wise & Category Wise Details Of Vacancies From Below;
- Patwari (Revenue)- 710 Posts
- Women : 251 Posts
- Remaining : 459 Posts
|Category||Vacancies||Vacancies (Women)||Remaining Vacancies|
|SC (Ex-Serviceman) (M&B)||18||02||16|
|SC (Ex-Serviceman) (R&O)||07||01||06|
|SC (M&B) (Sportsman)||06||—||06|
|SC (R&O) (Sportsman)||02||—||02|
Age Limit For PSSSB Patwari Posts :
- Candidate should have attained the age of 18 years but should not be older than 37 years on 1st Jan, 2023.
- The maximum age limit for Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of the State of Punjab will be 42 years.
- The maximum age limit for State and Central Government employees will be 45 years with exemption from the upper age limit.
- In case of ex-servicemen residing in Punjab, the upper age limit shall be in accordance with the Punjab Recruitment of EX-Servicemen Rules, 1982 as amended from time to time. This age limit is considered after deducting the period of service rendered from his age in the Army that he meets the conditions of the age limit.
- The maximum age limit for disabled persons residing in Punjab will be 47 years with a waiver of 10 years.
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab vide Letter No. 1/50/83-5PP(1368)/3454 dated 23.04.1984 will be relaxed up to 40 years.
Pay Scale / Salary Of Punjab SSSB Revenue Patwari Posts :
|Name of Posts||Name of Department||Minimum Pay Admissible|
|Revenue Patwari||Revenue Department Punjab||Grade Pay Rs.19900/-|
Note:- The selected candidates shall undergo one year training in Patwar School and Six month training in field during this period of training only stipend @ 5000/-per month is admissible as per Government Memo. No. 25/40/13-CH.3/19688, dated 14-12-2015.
Education Qualification For PSSSB Patwari Recruitment 2023 :
|Name of Posts||Education Qualification|
|Patwari in Revenue Department Of Punjab||1. The Applicant should possess a Graduate’s degree from a recognized university. |
2. Possesses at least 120 Hours’ Course with working experience in the use of Personal Computer
Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a recognized institution or a reputed institution, which is ISO 9001 certified;
Possesses at least 120 Hours’ working experience in Computer Applications from a recognized institution or a Certificate of ‘O’ Level from the Department of Electronic Accreditation of Computer Course (in short DOEACC).
3. Applicant must have passed matriculation with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects
OR any other equivalent examination in Punjabi Language, as specified by the Punjab Government from time to time .
Note : The applicant should fulfill the condition of qualification on the last date of receipt of applications.
Application Fee For PSSSB Punjab Patwari Recruitment Posts :-
Candidates Need to Pay Some Application Fee for Punjab SSSB Patwari Recruitment under Revenue Department, Application Fee Amount is as Mentioned Below ;
- General Category – Rs. 1000/- (One Thousand Rupees Only)
- SC/BC/EWS – 250/- (Two Hundred Fifty Rupees Only)
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – 200/- (Two Hundred Rupees Only)
- Physically Handicapped – Rs. 500/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only)
How to Pay Application Fee :
Candidate can Pay their Application Fees by Using Net Banking Facility, By using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or any other Online made available on the PSSSB’s Website.
How to Apply For Punjab Patwari (Revenue) Recruitment 2023 :
The candidates can ONLY Apply by Filling Online Application Form, Through the Link which is Available From 23-02-2023 on the website of Department of Revenue, Punjab i.e. http://sssb.punjab.gov.in/OnlineApps.html Further, the Candidates are Not Required to send the Hard Copy of the Online Application Form to the office of Director, Land Records, Punjab.
candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application..
STEP-I : Registration :
- Go to the website http://sssb.punjab.gov.in/OnlineApps.html ‘RECRUITMENT OF REVENUE PATWARI’. Candidates can complete the online application form through this portal.
- Carefully fill in these details one by one and register. The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ mother/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Once you click the button ‘Register’, you will get your login ID and password. Please note these down and keep them safe with you as you will be requiring these while logging into the recruitment portal. In fact you will be required to download the Admit Card from this portal later on by logging through same login ID and password.
STEP-II: Application Form :
- The candidate can complete the online application form by using his/her login credentials.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signatures.
- Fill the application form and click on button Update.
- Re-Check that all details are filled correctly.
- Go through each and every point under the Declaration Para. If you fulfill all those conditions and criteria, then and only then click on ‘I Agree’ box. Any wrong information may cancel your candidature.
- Now you are ready to submit/approve the Application form by clicking on the button Submit Form.
- Please take TWO print outs (THREE in case of Regular Govt Employees) of the Online Application Form. Affix the same passport size photograph (which was uploaded with the online form) on it and keep it safe with you. DO NOT SEND IT TO US.
- It is important to note that the eligible Candidates who had already applied for above mentioned posts in pursuance to Advertisement no. L-2/5-131/254, dated 18.08.2015 need not to deposit the required fee again
STEP-III : Generation Of Bank Challan & Depositing Of Fee :
- Click on the link ‘GENERATE BANK CHALLAN’ under ‘Application Fee’ and take a print out of the challan form.
- Based on the category in which you intend to apply, the following fees will have to be paid through the above generated challan form only;
- General : Rs.800/-
- SC/BC/PHC/Ex-Serviceman of Punjab : Rs.400/-:
- It is important to note that the requisite fee can only be deposited in any branch of HDFC Bank after 24 hours of online generation of Bank Challan. Fee paid in any other bank or in any other format (Cheque, Postal Order, Demand Draft etc.) will not be accepted.
- After depositing the fee, you will get one leaflet i.e. Candidate’s copy out of two leaflets. Bank copy will be kept by the bank where you will deposit the fee.
- Regular Govt. Employees must send Hard Copy (Downloaded from website) of his/her application, along with all relevant documents, to the Director, Land Records, Punjab, Kapurthala Road, Jalandhar through proper channel so as to reach within TEN days from the last date of Deposit of Fee.
- This application print out with photograph affixed on it will have to be submitted during counseling along with the original copies.
Important Dates Of Punjab Patwari Posts:
|Last Date of Application Submission||20-03-2023|
|Last Date of Submit Application Fee||22.03.2023|
|Exam Date||—Announce Later—|
Final Words :
All the Candidates Can Bookmark https://www.jobriya.in to get all the Latest updates about any kind of Recruitment, Exam, Admit Card & Results by pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Links For Punjab Patwari Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Official Notification PDF > Advt. 02/2023|
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Syllabus Exam Pattern||Punjab PSSSB Patwari Syllabus & Exam Pattern|
|Admit Card||Punjab SSSB Patwari Admit Card|
|Official Website||https://punjabrevenue.nic.in & https://www.punjabsssb.gov.in/|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.