Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021 Punjab Police 4362 Constable Recruitment 2021 How Apply For Punjab Police Constable Male and Female Vacancies Notification 2021 Punjab Police Constable Apply Online link 2021 Punjab Police Various Constable Vacancy 2021
Table Of Contents
- 1 Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- 2 Details of Vacancy:
- 3 Age Limit:
- 4 Pay Scale (Salary):
- 5 Educational Qualification:
- 6 Application Fee:
- 7 How To Apply:
- 8 Selection Process:
- 9 Important Dates For Punjab Police Constable Recruitment:
- 10 Important Links For Punjab Police Constable Recruitment:
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021
Advt. No 02 of 2021
Latest Update Date 14.08.2021: The Punjab Police Recruitment Board Has Extended The Last Date For Application Of 4362 Constables Posts Till 22 August 2021…… Stay Connected with us for latest updates..
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following 4362 posts of Constable In District Police Cadre & Armed Police Cadre Of Punjab Police – 2021. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origination Name||Punjab Recruitment Department|
|Name of Post||Constable (Male and Female)|
|No. of Vacancy||4362 Posts|
(District Police Cadre: 2015
Armed Police Cadre: 2343)
|Selection Process||Stage I: – |
Objective type Written Test
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Physical Screening Test (PST)
|Exam Date||Announce Later|
|Application Submission Date||9:00 pm on 16.07.2021 Upto 11:55 pm on 22.08.2021|
Details of Vacancy:
Constable (Male and Female) No. Of Vacancy – (4362 Posts)
- District Police Cadre: 2015 Posts
- Armed Police Cadre: 2343 Posts
- Minimum age as on 1 January, 2021 – 18 years.
- Maximum age as on 1 January, 2021 – 28 years.
Relaxation in age shall, however, be applicable as mentioned below:
- Relaxation upto five (5) years in the prescribed upper age limit has been granted to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes, who are residents of Punjab. As such, maximum age for such candidates shall be 33 years as on 1 January, 2021.
- Ex-servicemen, who are residents of Punjab, shall be allowed to deduct the period of his/her service in the Armed Forces of the Union from his actual age, and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three (3) years, she/he shall be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding age limit.
- Relaxation upto five (5) years in the prescribed upper age limit has been granted to candidates, who are serving regular employees of Punjab Government or of other State or Central Government. As such, maximum age for such candidates shall be 33 years as on 1 January, 2021.
Pay Scale (Salary):
The pay for the post of Constable has been fixed at Rs.19900/- (minimum pay admissible) at Level 2 of 7th CPC/Pay Matrix on the recommendations of in house committee of Finance Department vide its Letter No. FD-FP-10MISC/87/2020-2FP1 dated 29.12.2020
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Education Board/ University.
- In case of Ex-Servicemen, the minimum educational qualification shall be Matriculation.
Note: Candidates must have attained the above mentioned educational qualifications on or before the closing date for submission of online applications for this recruitment.
Mandatory Education Qualifications:
Candidates must have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects, or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language as specified by the Punjab Govt. from time to time. Provided that where a ward of Defence Service Personnel, who is a bonafide resident of Punjab state, is appointed by direct appointment, he shall have to pass an examination of Punjabi language equivalent to Matriculation Standard or he shall have to qualify a test conducted by the Language Wing of the Department of Education of the Punjab Government within a period of two years from the date of his appointment.
For being eligible for the post of Constable in District Police Cadre and Armed Police Cadre, minimum height required for male candidates is 5 feet 7 inches and for female candidates is 5 feet 2 inches.
|Category||Application Fee (Rs.)||Examination Fee (Rs.)||Total (Rs.)|
|Ex-Servicemen (ESM) of Punjab, Linear Descends of ESM||400||0||400|
|SC/ST/BC of All States & OBC of Punjab Sate Only||400||150||550|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||400||150||550|
Mode of payment:
Candidates are required to make online payment of the requisite fee. No other fee payment mode shall be considered. Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
How To Apply:
all the advertisements will be published on this Page as well as at website of Punjab Police www.punjabpolice.gov.in candidates are requested to please insure your eligibility on your behalf of interest. Application form should be accepted in only online mode. Offline or any other mode will be rejected. So all the candidates apply under online mode and without submit application fee the form not be accepted. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Steps to Apply for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment:
- Visit the Official Website of – https://punjabpolice.gov.in
- Now Click on “Application Forms (Apply)” Option.
- Now Click on “Online Application for Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021”.
- Now Click on Application Form.
- Fill All the Required Details and upload your Scanned Photograph & Signature.
- Proceed to Pay Application Fee.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
following is the selection process of Punjab police
- Stage I: –
- Objective type Written Test
- Stage II:
- Document Scrutiny
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
|Helpline Number (Toll – Free)||18002102565|
9:00 am to 6:00 pm (Monday to Saturday)
Important Dates For Punjab Police Constable Recruitment:
|Subject of The Dates||Dates|
|Online Application for Constable||16th July 2021|
|Last date of Online Application Submission||22nd August 2021|
Important Links For Punjab Police Constable Recruitment:
|Download Advertisement||Detailed Notification pdf|
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Detailed Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Admit Card Details|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website. www.Jobriya.in
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
You Can Apply by Filing a Online Application Form on the Official Website of Punjab Police.
Punjab Police will invites the applications for the age of 18 to 25 years.
Yes But Candidates must have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects, or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language as specified by the Punjab Govt. from time to time.
Rs.19900/- (minimum pay admissible) at Level 2 of 7th CPC/Pay Matrix
The Punjab Police will soon release Detail No. Of Vacancies.
10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Education Board/ University.
In case of Ex-Servicemen, the minimum educational qualification shall be Matriculation.
Application Process will be Start from 16.07.2021.