Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Syllabus 2021 Rajasthan Town Planning Department ATP Exam Pattern 2021 Rajasthan Asst. Town Planner Selection Process 2021 राजस्थान सहायक नगर नियोजक सिलेबस 2021
- 1 Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Syllabus 2021
- 2 About Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Recruitment :
- 3 About Exam :
- 4 Selection Process :
- 5 Written Exam
- 6 Exam Pattern :
- 7 Exam Syllabus :
- 8 Interview
- 9 Postgraduate or equivalent weightage in city planning
- 10 Important Link Area for Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Syllabus :
Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Syllabus 2021
Advertisement No. TPR9118/Adhoc.ATP/2020Part/1237
About Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Recruitment :
Rajasthan Town Planning Department has recently announced about the recruitment of 43 Posts of Assistant Town Planner. Online Application Process Was Commenced from the Date 10.02.2021 to 24.02.2021 (11:59 pm). Candidates can check the Details of recruitment below.
About Exam :
Candidates who applied online will be called for examination. The Written Exam Will be Conducted on 28.02.2021. Selected Candidates Will be Called for Interview on 06.03.2021. More Details about Exam is Provided Below.
Selection Process :
- Written Exam
- Postgraduate or equivalent weightage in city planning
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The written test will be of objective type.
- The Written exam will consist maximum 120 Question.
- Each Question Will be of 03 Marks i.e. Total 360 Marks.
- The Time Duration for the Exam will be 120 Minutes (02 Hours).
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 01 Mark.
Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
- Nature, Concepts and Principles of Town Planning, History and Development of Town Planning in Ancient, Medieval and Modern Period.
- Planning and present position of modern towns in India. Factors affecting the town planning and development.
- General importance of housing demands for housing, design of residential areas, housing problems in India.
- Man and Environment Traditional pattern and trends of change in Indian society, concept of social structure, culture and social institutions.
- General awareness about architecture & Town Planning of cities of Rdasthan.
- Urban Ecology and sustainability
- Sustainable development, Green Building, environment policies and guidelines for planning.
- Disaster management plan.
- Urban infrastructure and urban transport.
- Planning for urban development & sustainable development.
- Master Plan and its concept, scope and purpose of plan.
- Land Utilisation, Land use pattern and values.
- Population projections, methods of population projection, vital statistics and forecasting techniques.
- Social infrastructure, Physical infrastructure, heritage and Tourism.
- Zonal Plans
- Slums and squatter settlements.
- Causes and effects
- Prevention of slum formation
- Resources for slum clearance programmes in India.
- Simplified Planning Techniques.
- Data collections.
- Surveys, Land utilisation survey, Density survey, Transportation surveys.
- Model Building Regulations.
- Development control rules in India & Urban regulatory concept.
- Urban Development Schemes/Missions of Government of India
- Prime Minister Awas Yojana
- Smart Cities
- Hriday Scheme
- Neighbourhood concept, Roads Networks in the city.
- Satellite Towns & New Towns.
- Norms and Standards for Living, Shopping, Education, Health facilities. Parks and Playgrounds, Banking, Rain Water Conservation, Green belt and Garden City, Road making and street light, Traffic Laws and problems.
- Non-government development organisations and their relationship with local government, citizen participation. Functions of the Urban Local Bodies.
- Acts, Rules related to urban development in Rajasthan:
- Township Policy
- CM Jan Awas Yojana
- Apartment Ownership Act
- Land Pooling Act
- Urban Improvement Act
- Municipal Act
- Development Authority Act
Interview Will be of 20 Marks.
Postgraduate or equivalent weightage in city planning
Maximum 10 marks.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Syllabus :
|Admit Card||Download Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Rajasthan Assistant Town Planner Recruitment|
|Official Website||http://udhtpd.onlinerecruit.in/ OR https://urban.rajasthan.gov.in/content/raj/udh/ctp/en/home.html#|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.