Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020 Rajasthan HC Job Vacancy Notification 2020 for 1760 Posts of Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade – II Rajasthan HC JJA Apply Online Link 2020 How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Jr. Assistant Latest Vacancy 2020 Notification Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit rajasthan high court clerk vacancy 2020 HCRAJ Recruitment 2020 PDF file Online Application
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020
Advt. No. रा.उ.न्या.जो./परीक्षा प्रकोष्ठ/क.न्या.स. एवं लिपिक ग्रेड – II/2020/278
Latest Update Dated 23.03.2020: Rajasthan High Court Will Start the Online Application Process for for 1760 Posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant and Clerk Grade – II from 15.04.2020.
Rajasthan High Court Invites application in prescribed application format for 1760 posts of Junior Judicial Assistant and Clerk Grade – II. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information for fill up the following vacancies from Below.
Detail of Vacancies : Total – 1760 Posts
|Name of Post||Area (TSP Area / Non- TSP Area)||No. of Vacancy|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||—||268 Posts|
|Vacancy in Rajasthan State Judicial Academy|
|State Clerical Services Authority Vacancy|
|Vacancies in District Court|
|Clerk (Grade-II)||Non- TSP Area||1056|
|Clerk (Grade-II)||TSP Area||61|
|Junior Assistant||Non- TSP Area||333|
|Junior Assistant||TSP Area||16|
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2021):
A candidate for direct recruitment to the Service must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 35 years, on the first day of January preceeding the last date fixed for submission of the application. PROVIDED that:
- The upper age limit shall be relaxed by five years in the case of the member of the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Class or Women candidates;
- There shall be no restriction as to age for candidate already serving in connection with the affairs of the State of Rajasthan in a substantive or in a temporary capacity, having been so appointed prior to his attaining the age of 33 years: PROVIDED that the temporary appointment is permissible under the relevant Rules applicable to service to which the person belongs and is made in accordance with these Rules;
- That there shall be no age limit in the case of widow and divorcee women candidate;
- The upper age limit for the reservists, namely defence services personnel transferred to the reserve shall be 47 years.
Pay Scale :
Rs. 8910/- per Month (Pay Band 1 Rs. 5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-)
Educational Qualification :
Candidate must be a graduate from any university established by Law in India or its equivalent examination from any university recognized by the Government for the purpose and Must have basic knowledge of Computer
Application Fee :
Category wise examination fees shall be as follows:
|SC/ ST/ Divorce Woman/ Widow/ PwD Candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|Gen, EWS, BC/ OBC & Other State Candidates||Rs. 150/-|
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
- Type-Writing Test on Computer
How to Apply :
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online. For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to http://hcraj.nic.in Online submission of application will start on 30.03.2020 and close on 27.04.2020 However last date of payment of Application Fee will be 28.04.2020.
Steps to Apply Online –
- Log on to http://www.hcraj.nic.in and click on link “Recruitment” provided in the left panel of the home page.
- This will open a new page “Recruitment”. Click on “Recruitment –Jr. Judicial Assistant, Jr. Assistant and Clerk Grade-II, 2020”.
- This will open a new page “Recruitment – Jr. Judicial Assistant, Jr. Assistant and Clerk Grade-II, 2020”.
- Click on “Online Application Portal”. You can also access page of the online application portal by directly logging on to http://rhcexam.raj.nic.in.
- Applicants are advised to deposit the requisite Examination Fee as per advertisement in cash at E-mitra kiosk/CSC or through net banking/debit card/credit card online using payment gateway available on E-mitra portal (http://www.emitra.gov.in) and get Unique Token Number before filling up online application.
- Applicants are advised to keep all relevant documents (Educational Certificates etc.), Scanned Photograph, Scanned Signature & Unique Token Number, ready before starting with the form filling process.
- After Filling the Online Application Fee Click on Final Submission.
- Now take a Print out of Application Form for Future Purpose.
Important Dates :-
|Application Submission Start||After 15.04.2020|
|Last Date for Application Submission||———|
|Last Date for Application Submission||———-|
Important Link Area :-
||Available After 15.04.2020|
|Admit Card||Download Rajasthan High Court Clerk Admit Card|
|Syllabus||Detailed Rajasthan High Court Clerk Syllabus|