Rajasthan High Court Clerk Syllabus 2022 Is Released Now You Can Check Steps Of How to Prepare for Rajasthan HC Junior Judicial Assistant Exam 2022 Rajasthan High Court Has Released Jr. Assistant Written Exam Syllabus & Important Topics राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय Clerk Grade-II Exam Pattern RHC JJA Selection Process
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Syllabus 2022
Advt. No. रा.उ.न्या.जो./परीक्षा प्रकोष्ठ/क.न्या.स. एवं लिपिक ग्रेड – II/2020/278
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment:
Rajasthan High Court invited the Applications for the 2756 Posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant and Clerk Grade – II. All the Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts from 22/08/2022 to 22/09/2022. Candidates Can Check More Details about Recruitment from Below Link.
Rajasthan High Court Exam Date:
Eligible Candidates will be called for Written examination. The dates of examination will be notified soon. Stay Connected With us for Latest Updates….
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Without Proper Knowledge of Syllabus Pattern, One Can Not Give 100% In The Exam.
Rajasthan High Court Selection Process:
A competitive examination shall be held to test the ability of the candidate in the following subjects & each subject will carry the number of marks shown as under:-
- Written Test
- Type-Writing Test on Computer
Exam Pattern :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Each part shall have 50 Multiple Choice Questions bearing two marks for each question.
- The Time Duration of Written Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- No negative marking shall be there in the Written Test.
- The written test shall consist of one paper of 300 marks comprising of
|C||General Knowledge||100 Marks|
Note: Those candidates who secure minimum 50% marks and 45% marks in case of SC/ST candidates in the written test shall be eligible for appearing in the type writing test on computer subject to the extent of 15 times of the number of vacancies or as the Appointing Authority may deem appropriate but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks shall be included.
Rajasthan High Court Exam Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
- संधि और संधि विच्छेद
- सामासिक पदों की रचना और समास विग्रह
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- विपरीतार्थक (विलोम) शब्द
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
- संज्ञा शब्दों से विशेषण बनाना
- शब्द-शुद्धि : अशुद्ध शब्दों का शुद्धिकरण और शब्दगत अशुद्धि का कारण
- वाक्य-शुद्धि : अशुद्ध वाक्यों का शुद्धिकरण और वाक्यगत अशुद्धि का कारण
- वाच्य : कर्तृवाच्य, कर्मवाच्य और भाववाच्य प्रयोग
- क्रिया : सकर्मक, अकर्मक और पूर्वकालिक क्रियाएँ
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक सार्थक शब्द
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ
- अंग्रेजी के पारिभाषिक (तकनीकी) शब्दों के समानार्थक हिंदी शब्द
- सरल, संयुक्त और मिश्र अंग्रेजी वाक्यों का हिंदी में रूपांतरण और हिंदी वाक्यों का अंग्रेजी में रूपांतरण
- कार्यालयी पत्रों से संबंधित ज्ञान
- Fill in the blanks
- Improvement of sentences
- Tenses / Sequences of Tenses
- Voice: Active & Passive
- Narration : Direct And Indirect
- Transformation of Sentences: Assertive to Negative,Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa
- Use of Articles, Determiners and Prepositions
- Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and Vice-Versa.
- Correction of sentences including subject, verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used.
- Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions)
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- One word substitutions
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Confusable Words
- Idioms & Phrases
- Comprehension of a given Passage
- Knowledge of Official/Demi official Letters, Circular, Notices and Tenders.
- Current Affairs.
- Geography and Natural Resources.
- Agricultural and economic development in Rajasthan.
- History and Culture of Rajasthan.
- Industrial Development in Rajasthan.
Type-Writing Test on Computer
There will be speed test on computer.
Speed: Minimum speed should be 8000 depressions per hour on computer. Data will have to be fed in English Language or in dual language, i.e. English and Hindi.
The test will be of 100 marks which will consist of speed test and efficiency test carrying 50 marks each (total 100 marks).
- The Time Duration Will be 10 Minutes.
- The marks in the Speed Test shall be awarded as per the following formula: (20/8000) x net speed (in depressions per hour)
Note 1.: The speed test and efficiency test of typing on computer, each having 50 marks and duration of ten minutes shall be taken as two separate papers and the candidate would be required to secure 40% marks in each of them separately.
Note 2.: Persons with Disabilities will be exempted from type-writing in Hindi and English on Computer. They will be awarded marks in Speed and Efficiency Test on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.in) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Download Rajasthan High Court Clerk Admit Card|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.