Rajasthan High Court Jr. Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019 Rajasthan High Court JPA Recruitment 2019 Rajasthan HC JPA Recruitment 2019 Rajasthan High Court Junior Personal Assistant Job Vacancy 2019 HCRAJ Junior Personal Assistant Recruitment Notification 2019 Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 for 69 Posts of Jr. Personal Assistant High Court of Rajasthan Junior Personal Assistant (English) Apply Online Link Application Submission Last Date https://hcraj.nic.in/
Rajasthan High Court Jr. Personal Assistant Recruitment 2019
Latest update Dated 26.08.2019: Rajasthan High Court has Started Application Process for 69 Posts of Junior Personal Assistant. Application Submission Will be Commenced till 16 September 2019. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below Image………..
ADVERTISEMENT No. : RHCJ/Exam Cell/Jr.PA/2019/810
On-line Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the eligible candidates for the recruitment to the 69 vacant posts in the Junior Personal Assistant In Rajasthan High Court…….
Detail of Vacancies :
Junior Personal Assistant (English) :- 69 Posts
|Category-Wise Backlog Vacancies|
|16 (4 Reserved for Women out of which 1 reserved for widow)||11 (3 Reserved for Women out of which 1 reserved for widow)||27|
|Category-Wise Current Vacancies|
|17 (04 Post Reserved for Women out of which 01 reserved for widow)||06 (01 Post Reserved for Women )||05 (01 Post Reserved for Women)||08 (02 Post Reserved for Women)||02||04 (01 Post Reserved for Women)||42|
Age Limit :
A candidate for direct recruitment to the Service must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 40 years, on the first day of January preceeding the last date fixed for submission of the application.
- The upper age limit shall be relaxed by five years in the case of the member of the Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Class or Women candidates;
- There shall be no restriction as to age for candidate already serving in connection with the affairs of the State in a substantive or in a temporary capacity, having been so appointed prior to his attaining the age of 33 years: PROVIDED that the temporary appointment is permissible under the relevant Rules applicable to service to which the person belongs and is made in accordance with these Rules;
- That there shall be no age limit in the case of widow and divorcee women candidate;
- The upper age limit for the reservists, namely defence services personnel transferred to the reserve shall be 47 years.
Pay Scale :
Pay Scale (Metrix L-10) (Rs 33,800-1,06,700)
Educational Qualification :
- Candidate must be a graduate from any university established by Law in India or its equivalent examination from any university recognized by the Government for the purpose); and
- Must have basic knowledge of Computer.
Application Fee : Category wise examination fees shall be as follows:
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 400/-|
|Persons with Disabilities (Differently Abled) (All Categories)||Rs. 400/-|
|OBC Candidates (Non Creamy layer)||Rs. 550/-|
|All other candidates||Rs. 650/-|
How to Pay Fee :
The examination fees shall be accepted through e-Mitra project on any of the e-Mitra Kiosks/Common Service Centres (CSC) and Net- Banking. Examination Fee shall not be accepted in any other mode.
Selection Process :
|Jr. Personal Assistant (English)||Duration||Speed of Dictation||Marks|
|English Shorthand||8 Minutes||90 words per minute||50 Marks|
|Transcription and typing of Dictated passage in English on Computer||60 Minutes||—|
How to Apply :
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted. Firstly The Candidates needs to Visit to the Official website of Rajisthan High Court. Candidates Should Read all the Instruction while Submitting the Online Application Form. Before Submitting the Application Form Candidates Should Check all the Details.
|Application Started||26 August 2019|
|Last Date of Application Submission||16 September 2019|
|Last Date Submit Application Fee||16 September 2019|
Important Link Area :-
||Detailed Advertisement pdf|
|Syllabus||Detailed Rajasthan High Court Jr. Personal Assistant Syllabus|
|Admit Card||Download Rajasthan High Court Jr. Personal Assistant Admit Card|
Contact at e-Mitra Technical Support CSE – Customer Support Engineer – Contact Number – 0141-2221424, 0141-2221425 e-mail ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact for issues relating to payment of fee through debit/credit cards or net banking e-mail ID- email@example.com
If you have any query/ question related to this Post, you can freely share it with us. Just drop a comment & we will solve your query.