Rajasthan High Court Translator Answer Key 2020 Rajasthan HC Translators Answers Sheet 2020 How to Download Raj HC Anuvadak Objection Form 2020 राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय अनुवादक Question Paper Solution
Rajasthan High Court Translator Answer Key 2020
Notification Nos. RHC/Exam Cell/ Translator/2020/86
About Rajasthan High Court Translator Recruitment :
High Court of Rajasthan has Announced the Recruitment of 15 Posts of Translator. Application Submission Process was Commenced from the Date 10.02.2020 & 05.03.2020. Here we are Sharing the Direct Link to Check the Detailed Recruitment so that the Candidates will check every information about the Recruitment.
About Exam :
All the Eligible Candidates gave the Exam on 12th September, 2020 (Saturday) at Jodhpur and Jaipur. The Exam was English and Hindi translation.
About Exam Pattern / Selection :
- Recruitment was made holding a test in English and Hindi translation. Candidates were given passages in English from the Judgments and Records and asked to translate them into Hindi.
- Similarly, passages in Hindi from the Records or from some other Books etc. were given and the candidates were asked to translate them into English.
- Written Examination included the following papers and each paper carried the number of marks shown below:-
|S.No.||Paper||Max. Marks||Min. Marks||Duration|
|1.||Paper-l: English to Hindi Translation||100||55||02 Hours|
|2.||Paper-II: Hindi to English Translation||100||55||02 Hours|
Answer Key :
Downloading of Answer Key has not been started yet. Kindly keep in touch with the official website. Candidates are advised to regularly visit www.jobriya.in for latest exam details, syllabus, exam pattern etc. of other exams also.
|Department Name||Rajasthan High Court|
|Exam Date||12th September 2020|
|Answer Key Releasing Date||Announce Later|
How to Download Rajasthan High Court Answer Key :
- Go to the Official website of Rajasthan High Court.
- Click on Latest News Section.
- Click on Answer Key button.
- Fill up the Required details as per website.
- Click on submit button.
- Your Answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and Save the Result for future references.
राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय उत्तर कुंजी कैसे डाउनलोड करें:
- राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएं।
- नवीनतम समाचार अनुभाग पर क्लिक करें।
- उत्तर कुंजी बटन पर क्लिक करें।
- वेबसाइट के अनुसार आवश्यक विवरण भरें।
- सबमिट बटन पर क्लिक करें।
- आपकी उत्तर कुंजी स्क्रीन पर प्रदर्शित होगी।
- भविष्य के संदर्भों के लिए परिणाम डाउनलोड करें और सहेजें।
Rajasthan High Court Translator Answer Key 2020 : Available Soon
Objection form :
The students who appeared in the Exam for Police Constable posts conducted by the Rajasthan High Court, can fill the objection form for the Answer Key provided by Rajasthan High Court if they found that there is any answer which is wrong in the given Answer key or if they are not satisfied with the Answers mentioned in the Answer key. It is to be noted that if any candidate is filling the objection form, then he / she can do so by the following points:
- Candidates has to marks his/ her Answer first which he / she think that this is incorrect.
- Against the wrong Answer provided in the Answer Key by the Rajasthan High Court.
- He / she has to attach a copy of proof, that his/ her answer is correct.
Final Words :
Candidates are advised to be in touch with Official website for Latest Updates regarding Answer Keys & Results. Latest Updates are also available on our website ( www.jobriya.in ). You just need to Bookmark our website & visit regularly for updates.
Important Link Area of Rajasthan High Court Translator Answer Key:
|Answer Key||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed Recruitment|
Candidates can leave their comments about this post. If there is any query regarding this post, you can share with us. We will try to solve your query.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
It Will be Release Soon.
Go to the Official website.
Click on Latest News Section.
Click on Answer Key button.
Fill up the desired details as per website.
Click on submit button.
Your Answer key will be displayed on the screen.
Yes, You Can Fill the Objection Form with the Proof.
Yes, you can fill the objection form.
Details about the charges will be provided at the time of release of answer key.
It will be mention in the Answer Key. Generally, it is for the 7 days.