Rajasthan NHM CHO Admit Card 2020 How to Download Admit Card Of RJ National Health Mission Community Health Officer राजस्थान राष्ट्रीय स्वास्थ्य मिशन सामुदायिक स्वास्थ्य अधिकारी का एडमिट कार्ड कैसे डाउनलोड करें Exam Date Download Admit Card परीक्षा तिथि डाउनलोड करें एडमिट कार्ड
Table Of Contents
- 1 Rajasthan NHM CHO Admit Card 2020
- 2 About Recruitment :-
- 3 Selection Process :-
- 4 About Exam :–
- 5 About Admit Card :-
- 6 Exam Pattern :–
- 7 Things Mentioned on the Rajasthan NHM CHO Admit Card:-
- 8 Important Links for Rajasthan NHM CHO Admit Card 2020:
- 9 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Rajasthan NHM CHO Admit Card 2020
Advt. No. NHM/HR/Recruitment CHO/2020/1719
About Recruitment :-
The National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan (Rajasthan State Health Society) invites applications from the eligible candidates to fill 6310 Posts Of Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment. The Online Application Will Be Started From 02 September 2020.
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Total Posts||6310 Posts|
|Online Application Starting Date||02 September 2020|
|Online Application Ending Date||23 September 2020|
Selection Process :-
- Written Examination.
About Exam :–
Candidates who applied online are now waiting for their examination dates. Examination date is not declared yet, but soon it will be notified on the official website of the Rajasthan National Health Mission. This exam will be Written in nature.
Date of Rajasthan NHM CHO Exam 2020 : Announced Later
About Admit Card :-
All the Candidates are advised to Download there Admit Card before appearing in the Examination. Without no having the Admit Card No one Candidates will be allowed to give the Written Exam. The Admit Card will be available only on the official website of Rajasthan sso Portal. We will also provide the Exam Admit Card on this Page so the Candidates can Download there Admit Card Easily without visiting to Any Other Website.
|Post Name||Community Health Officer|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announced Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Rajasthan NHM CHO Admit Card 2020:-
- Candidate will use the credentials of SSO login on https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin/ to fill the application form for a desired recruitment.
- After successful login SSO dashboard will open.
- User will select Recruitment Portal from SSO Dashboard to download admit card.
- Candidate/Applicant will click on Get Admit Card link.
- Candidate/Applicant will be redirected to Admit Card Section.
- Candidate/ Applicant will click on Get Admit Card button
- On Click of link Admit card will get open.
- Candidate can Print the admit card from given option for future references.
राजस्थान एनएचएम सीएचओ एडमिट कार्ड 2020 कैसे डाउनलोड करें: –
- उम्मीदवार आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएं।
- स्क्रीन पर प्रदर्शित संबंधित पोस्ट के लिए अधिसूचना खोलें।
- अब “डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड” विकल्प ढूंढें।
- अब यहां आपको डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड का ऑप्शन मिलेगा।
- अनंतिम आईडी और पासवर्ड के साथ लॉगिन करें।
- डाउनलोड एडमिट कार्ड विकल्प सबमिट पर क्लिक करें।
- भविष्य के संदर्भों के लिए एडमिट कार्ड डाउनलोड करें और प्रिंट करें।
Rajasthan NHM CHO Admit Card 2020 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :–
It will be notified soon.
Things Mentioned on the Rajasthan NHM CHO Admit Card:-
The things mentioned on the PWB Clerk Admit card are mentioned below:-
- Official Email Id
- Roll Number, Ticket Number
- User ID, Password
- Opted for Scribe
- Exam Date• Reporting Time
- Entry Closing Time
- Applicant’s Name
- Sex, Date of Birth
- Official Website
- Helpline Number
- Category, Address
- Examination Venue
- Land Mark, Paper’s Schedule
- Some Special Instructions
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
Important Links for Rajasthan NHM CHO Admit Card 2020:
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||Rajasthan NHM CHO Recruitment 2020|
|Syllabus||Rajasthan NHM CHO Syllabus 2020|
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
It will be notified later.
1. Candidates visit the official website.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the website http://rajswasthya.nic.in/.
It will be release soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.