Rajasthan NHM CHO Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern Check Exam pattern for RJ NHM CHO Exam Pattern for National Health Mission Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment Download Detailed Syllabus of Rajasthan NHM CHO
Table Of Contents
Rajasthan NHM CHO Syllabus 2020
Advt. No. NHM/HR/Recruitment CHO/2020/1719.
Latest Updated On 09.09.2020 : Rajasthan NHM CHO Syllabus Is released…Download Now through The Link Given Below…..
About Rajasthan NHM CHO Recruitment:
The National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan (Rajasthan State Health Society) invites applications from the eligible candidates to fill 6310 Posts Of Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment. The Online Application Will Be Started From 02 September 2020.
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Total Posts||6310 Posts|
|Online Application Starting Date||02 September 2020|
|Online Application Ending Date||16 September 2020|
|Selection Process||(1) Written Exam|
Candidates who applied online are now waiting for their examination dates. Examination date is not declared yet, but soon it will be notified on the official website of the Rajasthan National Health Mission. This exam will be Written in nature.
- Written Examination.
Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- Exam Will be Written Objective Type (Screening Test).
- Syllabus will be Based on Bridge Course.
Exam Syllabus :
Detailed Rajasthan NHM CHO Syllabus is as follows:-
- General Awareness
- Basics of Human Body
- Basics Concepts of Public Health
- Concepts of Community Health
- Health Care planning and Organization of Health Care at various levels.
- Environmental Health and Sanitaion
- Introduction to Epidemiology, Epidemiological Approaches and Processes.
- Demography, Surveillance and Interpretation of Data
- Biomedical Waste Management and Infection Control
- Child Health
- Essential Care of Newborn at Birth
- Management of Common Neonatal and Child Health Problems
- Integrated Management of Neonotal and Childhood illness
- Introduction to Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakaram
- Universal Immunization Programme (UIP)
- Family Planning and Adolescent Health
- Gynecological Conditions
- Family Planning Methods, Space Techniques and Counselling
- Medical Abortions and MTP Act
- Counselling in Reproductive and Sexual Health including problems of Adolescents
- Management of Teenage Pregnancies
- Maternal Health
- Introduction to RMNCH+A Programme
- Ante Natal Care
- Intranatal Care
- Early Identification, Management and Referral of complications
- Post Partum Care
- Communicable Diseases
- Epidemiology of Specific Communicable Diseases
- Communicable Diseases- Vector Borne Diseases
- Communicable Diseases- Infectious Diseases
- Communicable Diseases- Zoonotic Diseases
- Non- Communicable Diseases
- Epidemiology of Specific Non- Communicable Diseases
- Non- communicable Diseases- 1
- Non- communicable Diseases- 2
- Occupational Diseases
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse Disorders
- Elderly Care
- Introduction to Nutrition and Nutritional Assessment
- Nutrition during Pregnancy and Lactation
- Nutrition of Infants , Child, Adolescents and Elderly
- Nutritional Deficiency Disorders
- Food Borne Diseases, Food Safety
- Skills Based
- Public Health Skills
- General Skills and Laboratory Skills
- Skills for Management of Common Conditions and Emergencies
- Maternal Health Skills
- Reproductive and Adolescent Health Skills
- Newborn and Child Health Skills
- General Medicine and Medical Emergencies
- Common Conditions – Gastro Intestinal System
- Common Conditions – Respiratory System
- Common Conditions – Heart, Urinary System and Blood Disorders
- Common Conditions – Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat
- First Aid in Common Emergency Conditions
- Disaster Management
- General Pharmacology
- Essential Drugs
- General Surgery, Trauma and Burns, ENT & Ophthamology
- Common Surgical Conditions-1
- Common Surgical Conditions-2
- Congenital Malformations
- Screening of Common cancers
- Behavior of Change Communication Skills and other Soft Skills
- Work Management and Administration
- Leadership, Supervision and Monitoring
- Health Management Information System
- Financial Management, Account and Computing
- Records and Reports
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us (www.jobriya.com) by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for Rajasthan NHM CHO Syllabus:-
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Details||Rajasthan NHM CHO Recruitment|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Yes, it will be provided later.
Candidates are required to visit the official website for the same.
Syllabus will be available very soon.
There will be Written Examination followed by Counselling.
The Detailed Rajsthan NHM CHO Syllabus in mentioned above.
You can download the same from the official website of Rajasthan NHM or from the link mentioned above.