Rajasthan Scholarship Form 2019-20 Rajasthan Scholarship Portal Rajasthan Scholarship Application Form 2019 Rajasthan Scholarship Online Application Form 2019 Rajasthan Scholarship Last Date Check Online Application Status Of Rajasthan Scholarship Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship 2019 Pre Matric Scholarship Form Of Rajasthan 2019 Rajashthan Scholarship Scheme 2019-20 sje.rajasthan.gov.in Scholarship 2019-20 SJE Scholarship Status
Rajasthan Scholarship form 2019-20
Latest Updates On 03-12-2019:- Rajasthan Social Justice and Empowerment Department has Extension in last date for post metric scholarship for SBC Academic Year 2019-20. Candidates Can Apply Now from 05.12.2019 to 20.12.2019. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below Link…
Latest Updates On 23-11-2019 :- Online Application Process for Scholarship Schemes Of SJED Department for Academic Year 2019-20 is over now.
About Rajasthan Government :-
The Government of Rajasthan also known as the State Government of Rajasthan, or locally as State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Rajasthan and its 33 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Rajasthan, a judiciary and a legislative. Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan, and houses the Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) and the secretariat. Like other states in India, the head of state of Rajasthan is the Governor, appointed by the President of India on the advice of the Central government. His or her post is largely ceremonial. The Chief Minister is the head of government and is vested with most of the executive powers.
About Rajasthan Scolarship :-
The Rajasthan Government running various schemes for the welfare of the backward classes and the SC/ST. A Financial Help towards a Students for their further Education and Scholarship money is not required to be repaid. The Government Of Rajasthan has Provide Many Scholarship Schemes to all Students Of SC/ST/OBC/General/Minority etc. Those Students who are Waiting for Scholarships Can Now Apply/ Register their self through the official website Of Rajasthan Government.
Remuneration Provide By Government to Student
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship :-
- Candidates must be Domicile Or have a permanent Address/ Resident Of Rajasthan State.
- They Must Be Belong From one of these Categories – SC/ST/OBC.
- They Must Be Studying From the Recognized College Or University Of Jharkhand State.
- And, Their Family Annual Income Should not Exceed From INR 2.5 Lakh For SC/ST Candiadtes, INR 1.5 Lakh For OBC Candidates and INR 1 Lakh For EBC
Registration Process :-
- Firstly, You need to Visit official Website of Rajasthan Scholarship.
- Candidates Should Click on the Student Option
- Then, Read all the instructions mentioned on page.
- In registration window enter your Full Name, Mobile No., a valid E-mail ID (for future correspondence) and password etc. All Details about the Institute Should be Correct the Click for Submitting.
- After completion of Registration process you will get “Account Activation Link” on your email account, you mentioned during the process of Registration.
Note :- Candidates Should Not Share their Password With anybody.
- Scholarship Help Desk: Please contact concerned District Office of SJED
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Help-Desk Number: 1800-180-6127
Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application Form
05.12.2019 (New Date for SBC)
Last Date Of Application Form
20.12.2019 (New Date for SBC)
Important Link Area
Rajasthan Scholarship Online Registration/Login
Rajasthan Scholarship Notification
Rajasthan Scholarship Official Website
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries and Suggestions in the Below Comment Box. Our Experts will try to provide the Appropriate Solution to you.(https://www.jobriya.in)