Rajasthan Scholarship Form 2022 Rajasthan Scholarship Portal 2022 Rajasthan Scholarship Application Form 2021 Rajasthan Scholarship Last Date Check Online Application Status Of Rajasthan Scholarship Rajasthan Post Matric Scholarship 2022 Pre Matric Scholarship Form Of Rajasthan 2022 Rajashthan Scholarship Scheme 2022 sje.rajasthan.gov.in Scholarship 2022 SJE Scholarship Status
Rajasthan Scholarship form 2022
Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme Updated On 23.June.2022 :- Rajasthan Government has Started the Online Application For Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship Scheme 2022-23 From 15 June 2022 and the Online Application Form will be Accepted till 31 July 2022… Candidates Can Apply For Fresh/Renewal Applications through the Given Link Below..
Apply for Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme 2022-23 : Last Date is 31 July 2022
|Origination Name||Government of Rajasthan|
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan Scholarship Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Rajasthan|
|Application Started From||15 June 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31 July 2022|
|Application Status||Available NOW|
|Online Application Link||https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin|
About Rajasthan Government :
The Government of Rajasthan also known as the State Government of Rajasthan, or locally as State Government, is the supreme governing authority of the Indian state of Rajasthan and its 33 districts. It consists of an executive, led by the Governor of Rajasthan, a judiciary and a legislative. Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan, and houses the Vidhan Sabha (Legislative Assembly) and the secretariat. Like other states in India, the head of state of Rajasthan is the Governor, appointed by the President of India on the advice of the Central government. His or her post is largely ceremonial. The Chief Minister is the head of government and is vested with most of the executive powers.
About Rajasthan Scholarship :
The Rajasthan Government running various schemes for the welfare of the backward classes and the SC/ST. A Financial Help towards a Students for their further Education and Scholarship money is not required to be repaid. The Government Of Rajasthan has Provide Many Scholarship Schemes to all Students Of SC/ST/OBC/General/Minority etc. Those Students who are Waiting for Scholarships Can Now Apply/ Register their self through the official website Of Rajasthan Government.
Remuneration Provide By Government to Student :
Eligibility Criteria For Scholarship :
- Candidates must be Domicile Or have a permanent Address/ Resident Of Rajasthan State.
- They Must Be Belong From one of these Categories – SC/ST/OBC.
- They Must Be Studying From the Recognized College Or University Of Jharkhand State.
- And, Their Family Annual Income Should not Exceed From INR 2.5 Lakh For SC/ST Candiadtes, INR 1.5 Lakh For OBC Candidates and INR 1 Lakh For EBC.
Registration Process :
- Firstly, You need to Visit official Website of Rajasthan Scholarship.
- Candidates Should Click on the Student Option
- Then, Read all the instructions mentioned on page.
- In registration window enter your Full Name, Mobile No., a valid E-mail ID (for future correspondence) and password etc. All Details about the Institute Should be Correct the Click for Submitting.
- After completion of Registration process you will get “Account Activation Link” on your email account, you mentioned during the process of Registration.
Note :- Candidates Should Not Share their Password With anybody.
- Scholarship Help Desk: Please contact concerned District Office of SJED
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help-Desk Number: 1800-180-6127
Important Dates For Rajasthan Scholarship:
|विवरण||निर्धारित तिथियां||संशोधित तिथि|
|उत्तर मैट्रिक छात्रवृति हेतु विद्यार्थियों के द्वारा पेपरलेस ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र पंजीकरण कर ऑनलाईन आवेदन पत्र भरने एवं शिक्षण संस्थानों द्वारा नवीन पंजीयन/ पूर्व में पंजीकृत की मान्यता अद्यतन करने के लिए पोर्टल प्रारंभ करने की तिथि |||15/June/2022|
|उत्तर मैट्रिक छात्रवृति हेतु विद्यार्थियों के द्वारा पेपरलेस ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र पंजीकरण कर ऑनलाईन आवेदन पत्र भरने एवं शिक्षण संस्थानों द्वारा नवीन पंजीयन/पूर्व में पंजीकृत की मान्यता अद्यतन करने के लिए अंतिम तिथि/पोर्टल बन्द करने की तिथि |||31/July/2022|
Important Links For Rajasthan Scholarship:
|Rajasthan Scholarship Notification||Regarding Scholarship Portal Opening Order|
|Rajasthan Scholarship Online Registration/Login||Available Now|
|Scholarship Application Status||Scholarship Application Status Link|
|Rajasthan Scholarship Official Website||https://www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in/Scholarship_Portal.aspx|
Candidates can share their Doubts, Queries and Suggestions in the Below Comment Box. Our Experts will try to provide the Appropriate Solution to you.(https://www.jobriya.in)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The State Government of Rajasthan will soon Start Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship Application Form 2021.
Students who have secured more than 60 % marks in their last annual exams and are studying in 9th to 12th standard for this scholarship Scheme.
In order to apply online, Please visit website : https://www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in/Default.aspx?PageID=346
No. Only those candidates who have domicile of the Rajasthan State, Has Declared Scholarship Schemes For all Students of SC/ST/OBC/General Category/ Minority Category of all Affiliated Colleges and Institutions.
– Firstly, You need to Visit official Website of Rajasthan Scholarship.
– Candidates Should Click on the Student Option
– Then, Read all the instructions mentioned on page.
– In registration window enter your Full Name, Mobile No., a valid Email ID (for future correspondence) and password etc. All Details about the Institute Should be Correct the Click for Submitting.
– After completion of Registration process you will get “Account Activation Link” on your email account, you mentioned during the process of Registration.
The Family Annual Income Should not Exceed From INR 2.5 Lakh For SC/ST Candidates, INR 1.5 Lakh For BC Candidates