RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2021 Reserve Bank of India Security Guard Exam Admit Card 2021 RBI Security Guard Hall Ticket / Call Letter 2021 RBI SG Exam Date RBI Security Guard Exam Date 2021 Check RBI Security Guard Admit Card Status 2021
Table Of Contents
RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2021
About RBI Security Guard Recruitment :
Reserve Bank of India has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Security Guards. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 241 posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from January 22, 2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was February 12, 2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|Name of Post||Security Guards|
|No. of Vacancy||241 posts|
|Selection Process||Online Examination|
Document Verification, Biometric Verification and Any Other Procedure
Pre-Recruitment Medical Test
|Exam Date||In the month of MARCH 2021.|
|Application Submission Start Date||January 22, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||February 12, 2021|
About Exam :
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks in Online Test. Date of Online Examination Will be Announce Later on the Official Website. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Physical test which will be of qualifying in nature. From the candidates who qualify in the physical test, a merit list based on the marks scored in the online test shall be prepared.
Online Exam Date: In the month of MARCH 2021
Selection Process :
- Online Examination
- Physical Test
- Document Verification, Biometric Verification and Any Other Procedure
- Pre-Recruitment Medical Test
Admit Card :
Aspirants going to appear in RBI Security Guard Exam must have an admit card. They need to download their admit card and also carry print out to the exam centre. Bank may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Candidates can download their Admit Card either with the help of steps given below or direct link.
|Department Name||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Post Name||Security Guard|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2021 :
- Candidates visit the official website of RBI.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download RBI Security Guard Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Provided Below:
- The Exam Will be Conducted Online.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Questions (MCQs).
- Out of the above three papers, Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 100.
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 100.
- Each Question will be of 1 (One) Mark.
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 80 Minutes.
- There will not be any negative marking for wrong answer and no sectional cut-off in the Online Test.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject.
|Sr. No.||Name of the subject (Objective)||No. of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Duration (in Minutes)|
|1||Test of Reasoning||40||40|
Last Words :-
All the Candidates are advised to be in touch with the official website of RBI or you can bookmark our website (https://www.jobriya.in) to get the latest update regarding to the RBI Security Guard Admit Card, Exam & Other Related Information.
Important Link Area for RBI Security Guard Admit Card :
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Syllabus||Detailed RBI Security Guard Syllabus|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed RBI Security Guard Recruitment|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of RBI.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of RBI.
In the month of FEBRUARY/MARCH 2021
Admit Card Will Be Available Soon.
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.