RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification Online Application RBI Recruitment 2019 Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 926 posts of Assistant In RBI Assistant Pre CBT exam will be held on 14th & 15th Feb 2020 Eligibility, Selection Process For RBI Assistant 2020 How to Apply for RBI Assistant Job Vacancy Reserve Bank of India On 23/12/2019 RBI Has announced Job notification for candidates who completed Any Graduate for the post of Assistant RBI Assistant Vacancy Details 2019-2020
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020
Latest Updates On 30-12-2019:- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the Notification & Online Applications Process for eligible candidates for posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Candidates keep in touch for latest updates…
About Recruitment :-
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the Online Applications from eligible candidates for posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. State wise Posts and Other Details are Shared Below.
Details Of Vacancies : No. of Vacancies :- 926 Posts
|State Name||No. of Posts|
|Kanpur & Lucknow||63|
|Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi||20|
Age Criteria (As on 01.12.2019) :-
Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1991 and not later than 01/12/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. The Age Relaxation is Provided on the Below Advertisement Link.
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
Upper age limit will be relaxed as under:
|Sr. No||Category||Relaxation in Age|
|(i)||Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|(ii)||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|(iii)||Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN/ EWS), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|(iv)||Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to maximum of 50 years.|
|(v)||Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|(vi)||Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January, 1980 to 31st December, 1989.||By 5 years|
|(vii)||Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of number of years of such experience, subject to maximum of 3 years.|
Educational Qualifications (as on 01.12.2019) :-
(i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
(ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
(iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Pay Scale :-
Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14,650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13,150/- plus two advance increments admissible to Graduates) in the scale of ₹ 13150 – 750(3) – 15400 – 900(4) – 19000 – 1200(6) – 26200 – 1300(2) – 28800 –1480(3) – 33240 – 1750(1) – 34990 (20 years) and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Transport Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants approximately Rs. 36091/-.
Application Fee :-
Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
Rs.450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Pay Fee :
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
- Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, Online transaction may not have been successful.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
How to Apply :
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to www.rbi.org.in However the Date of Application Fee Submission is Same. Keep in Touch with RBI Website for More Updates.
- Candidates may go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Assistant” which will open a new screen.
- Candidates Should register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now you have Successfully Submitted the Application Form.
Selection Process :
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Language Proficiency Test
|Website Link Open||23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020|
|Payment of Examination Fees (Online)||23.12.2019 to 16.01.2020|
|Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative)||February 14 & 15, 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.|
|Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative)||March 2020. However, RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.|
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||RBI Assistant Admit Card|
|Syllabus||RBI Assistant Syllabus|