RRC Group D Computer Based Test (CBT) Is expected to be conducted in the month of January 2020 RRC Group D Admit Card 2020 RRB Group D Admit Card 2019 Download RRC Group D (01/2019) Hall Ticket RRB Group D 2019 Exam Admit Card Syllabus Exam Schedule RRB RRC Exam Date for 103769 Posts Download Admit Card Hall Ticket for Advt. No. RRC-01/2019 Railway Group D admit card will be Available from 04 Days Earlier To Exam In 2020 Railway Group D PET Online Written Exam Admit Card 2020 RRB Group D Admit Card 2019 Out
RRB RRC Group D Admit Card 2019
Advt. No. RRC-01/2019
Latest Updated On 14.02.2020 : Railway Recruitment Board (RRBs) is going to release exam date for RRB Group D Vacancies 2019….. written exam may be conduct in Upcoming Month…Stay Connected With us….
Railway Recruitment Board RRB on behalf of Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs) is Going To conducting Group D recruitment Exam for various posts like Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in various departments of Indian Railways. According to Railway Recruitment Board Exam Will be conducting in 2020. Candidates Can Check the Details about the Recruitment in below table…….
|Name of Post||Level 01 (Group D)|
|No. of Vacancy||103769 Posts|
|Application Submission Process||Online|
|Application Submission Date||12.03.2019 – 12.04.2019|
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCs) will conduct a CBT exam for recruitment of Level 01 Posts. Exam Will be Tentative schedule January – February 2020. Exact Date of Examination Will be Announce Later on the Official Website. More Details About the Exam is Provided Below.
Computer Based Test (CBT) Date → Tentative schedule In March 2020 (Expected) Month
|Name Of Department||Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)|
|Post Name||Level 1|
|Exam Date||March 2020 (Expected)|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
All the Candidates must Download there Admit Card for the Written Test (CBT). Without having a Admit Card no one Candidate will be allowed to give the Exam. Candidates Can Download them from the official website of RRB. No one Admit card will be Send to the Candidates by Post. Candidates can also download the Admit Card from this post by the below-provided link. With the help of that direct link Candidates can easily download there admit Card without going to any other website.
|Name of the RRB||Admit Card Link|
Exam Pattern:The Exam pattern is as follows:
- The Exam Will be CBT Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 100 Questions.
- The Time Duration for the Exam Will be 90 minutes (120 minutes for eligible PWD candidates accompanied with scribe)
- The Question paper will be Based on the Subjects like
- General Science – 25 Marks/ Questions
- Mathematics – 25 Marks/ Questions
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 30 Marks/ Questions
- General Awareness and Current Affairs – 20 Marks/ Questions
- General Science – 25 Marks/ Questions
- There will be negative marking and 1/3 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories:
UR – 40%,
EWS – 40%,
OBC (Non creamy layer) – 30%,
SC – 30%,
ST – 30%.
These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates in case of shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
How to Download Admit Card (Step by Step):
- Go to the official website of RRC.
- Click on the “Recruitment” link, given on the home page.
- Select the RRC region.
- Click on the RRC Group D/Level 1 Call Letter Link.
- Enter your Registration number and Date of Birth.
- Click on Submit button.
- Download your RRC Group D e-call letter.
The RRB Railway New Delhi Group D Admit Card will be available soon. We will provide latest information Here. So, keep visiting this page to get the Admit Card and Exam related information.
|Download Admit Card Link
||Available from 04 Days Earlier To Exam|
|Check Full Syllabus & Exam Pattern
||RRC RRB Group D Syllabus|
|Check Recruitment Detail
||RRC RRB Group D Recruitment|
Candidates can drop their comments in the comment box. Any query about this post will be welcomed & Our Expert Panel will Try to solve your Query.