RRB Paramedical Staff DV Admit Card 2019 RRB Paramedical Staff Document Verification Date & Venue 2019 RRB Staff Nurse Medical Examination Admit Card 2019 RRB Paramedical Staff Document Verification Admit Card 2019 RRB Admit Card 2019 for Document Verification RRB Staff Nurse DV Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2019 RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector Gr.III, Pharmacist – III, ECG Technician Document Verification Date & Venue 2019 List of Selected Candidates for RRB Paramedical Staff DV RRB Medical Exam Date RRB/CEN/02/2019 Exam Date
RRB Paramedical Staff DV Admit Card 2019
Latest Updated On 10.09.2019 : RRB Paramedical Staff Nurse DV Schedule ios Released…Check Now Through The Link Given Below…..
About Recruitment :-
With Reference to Advt. CEN No. 02/2019 Railway Recruitment Board will going to conduct written exam for the post of Dietician, Staff Nurse, Dental Hygienist, Dialysis Technician, Extension Educator, Health And Malaria Inspector Grade III, Lab Superintendent Grade III, Optometrist, Perfusionist, Physiothe-Rapist, Pharmacist Grade III, Radiographer, Speech Therapist, ECG Technician, Lady Health Visitor and Lab Assistant Grade II. Many Candidates are applying for these posts. The Process of Application Submission is Commenced from the Date 04.03.2019 & Conducted till the Date 02.04.2019. More Details About the Recruitment is Provided Below.
About Exam :-
All the Selected Candidates from CBT Will be Called for the Document Verification/Medical Examination as Applicable. Shortlisting of candidates for Document Verification and empanelment will be made strictly on merit based on the performance of the candidate in the CBT subject to securing minimum qualifying marks prescribed for their communities. Minimum qualifying mark prescribed for UR/EWS is 40%, OBC & SC is 30% and ST is 25%. If sufficient candidates for PwBD are not available 2 marks relaxation in minimum qualifying marks will be given.
Based on the performance of candidates in the CBT Examination candidates equal to the number of vacancies will be called for document verification in the main list. In addition, 50% extra candidates will also be called as standby, unless otherwise specified. However, standby candidates will be considered for empanelment only if there is a shortfall in empanelment from the main list.
During document verification, candidates will have to produce their original certificates. No additional time will be given and the candidature of the candidates not producing their original certificates on the date of verification is liable to be forfeited.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Document Verification/ Medical Examination
About Document Verification:
Candidates shortlisted for DV are required to produce all original documents along with two sets of self-attested photo copies of all documents at the time of DV. Further, these candidates should upload the scanned copies (in true color) of all the certificates as applicable prior to their DV date through www.rrbdv.in portal.
Note: Certificates should be either in English or Hindi only. Where certificates are not in English/Hindi, self-attested translated version (In Hindi/English) should be produced wherever/whenever required. Certificates produced during the DV should be strictly in the prescribed formats.
About Admit Card:
Admit Card will help the Candidate to appear in Exam. Without having a Admit card no one Candidate will be allowed to go for exam. So All the Candidates should download it from the official website of RRB as the admit card Will be Available to download. Candidates are advised to keep their admit card with themselves while go for exam. Candidates can download it only from the website of RRB’s or from the link which we are going to provided below. No Admit card will be sent to the Candidates. Here is the link below from which the Candidates can download their Admit Card.
|RRB Zone/ Headquarters||DV Schedule Notice||Document Verification Schedule||Admit Card Link|
|Ahemdabad||Available Soon||—||Available Soon|
|Ajmer||Available Soon||—||Available Soon|
|Allahabad||Available Soon||—||Available Soon|
|Gorakhpur||Available NOW||18 to 23.09.2019||Available Soon|
|Patna||Available Soon||—||Available Soon|
|Bilaspur||Available NOW||18 to 20.09.2019||Available Soon|
|Bhopal||Available NOW||18 & 19.09.2019||Available Soon|
|Chennai||Available NOW||17 to 19.09.2019||Available Soon|
|Bengaluru||Available NOW||19.09.2019||Available Soon|
|Mumbai||Available NOW||18 to 24.09.2019||Available Soon|
|Secunderabad||Available NOW||23.09.2019 To 24.10.2019||Available Soon|
|Bhubaneshwar||Available NOW||20.09.2019||Available Soon|
|Chandigarh||Available Soon||—||Available Soon|
|Kolkata||Available Now||—||Available Soon|
|Guwahati||Available NOW||22.09.2019||Available Soon|
|Ranchi||Available NOW||18.09.2019||Available Soon|
|Muzzafarpur||Available NOW||17.09.2019||Available Soon|
|Jammu-Srinagar||Available Now||—||Available Soon|
|Malda||Available Soon||—||Available Soon|
|Siliguri||Available NOW||19.09.2019||Available Soon|
|Thiruvananthapuram||Available Soon||—||Available Soon|
Important Document for DV:
- Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate as Proof for Date of Birth. (The candidate’s name and the father/ mothers’ name mentioned in the application will be verified with reference to the names mentioned in this certificate.).
- 10 +2 / Inter / Higher Secondary/PUC (As applicable).
- Diploma / Engineering/Science Degree Certificate with Semester wise Mark Sheets (As applicable).
- SC/ST certificate in the format as per Notification
- OBC-NCL certificate in the format as per Notification
- Non creamy layer declaration by OBC candidates as per Notification
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes as per Notification
- Minority Community declaration on Non – judicial Stamp Paper as per Notification
- Original discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen.
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) as per Notification as applicable
- Self declaration for Ex-servicemen as per Notification
- NOC from serving employees with date of appointment.
- NOC from Serving Defence Personnel with probable date of discharge.
- Gazette notification and/or any Legal document in case of formal change of name as mentioned in Para 1.7. of Notification.
- Receipt of payment if made through a Challan at SBI branch or Pay-in-slip at computerized Post Office.
- Self Certification by the Transgender candidates
- J & K domicile certificate.Certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India, as per para 4(f) of Notification.
- Decree of divorce/judicial separation from the competent Court of Law as applicable and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
- Death Certificate in case of widow and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who secure civil employment after applying for this CEN should give self declaration to the concerned employer about the details of application against this CEN, as soon as they join. The acknowledged copy of this declaration along with NOC from the civil employer should be produced during DV
Final Words :
All the Candidates Can easily check the Results, Exams and other related info and will get the latest results by Bookmark our website (www.Jobriya.in) by pressing Ctrl+D Also the Candidates can get the latest alert about this page by regularly visit on this page.
Important Link Area:
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed RRB Para Medical Staff Recruitment|
Best Wishes to All Candidates From Our Whole Team
For Any Query or Doubts Candidates can Leave Comment in the Comment Box. We will Try to give Appropriate Response of Queries and Clarify Your Doubts. Keep Updating Yourself.