RRC Ahmedabad Station Master Recruitment 2019 Station Master Recruitment 2019 RRC Ahmedabad Station Master Vacancies RRC Ahmedabad Station Master Jobs Ahmedabad Station Master RRC Ahmedabad 2019 Apply Online For 135 Station Master Recruitment RRC Ahmedabad RRC Ahmedabad GDCE Recruitment 2019 RRC Ahmedabad Vacancies Advt NO- GDCE EN NO 04/2019
RRC Ahmedabad Station Master Recruitment 2019
Western Railway has announced the recruitment of 135 posts of Station Master. Many interested and eligible candidates can fill their application form for this post. Online registration date will started from 01/07/2019 and last date of filling application form is 02/08/2019. Only those candidates can apply who are already working in western railway. Candidates can check more information from the details given below.
Note:- Only those Candidates can Apply who are currently working in Western Railway.Details Of Vacancies : No. of Vacancies : – 135
The upper age limit will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 years for SC/ST candidates.
The date of Birth of the candidates should be should be between the dates shown below:-
|UPPER DATE OF BIRTH||LOWER DATE OF BIRTH|
|18- 42||18- 45||18- 47|
Only those candidates can Apply for this Post who have Degree from recognized University or equivalent.
Selection Process: Separate single stage written examinations -Computed Based Test(CBT)/ OMR based examinations will be conducted for NTPC (Graduate) categories and NTPC (Under-Graduate) categories . The choice of post should be given at the time of application. Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR-40%, OBC (Non creamy layer) -30%, SC-30%, ST-25%. There shall be negative marking in the examination and 1/3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.Fees:–
Fees is exempt in this Recruitment , candidates don’t have to pay for Applying.How To Apply:-
1. Visit the website of RRC-WR i.e. www.rrc-wr.com
2. Click on the “ONLINE/E-APPPLICATION” link.
3. Click on the “New Registration” icon.
4. Fill in the basic details for registration.
5. Login using the Registration number & password sent to your registered mobile number
6. Enter your old password and set your new Password and click on Change Password icon.
7. Follow the instructions and complete the registration process step-by-step.
8. Upload your scanned recent colour photograph (of size 3.5 cm X 3.5 cm, upto 70kb, 100 DPI,ONLY JPEG format ) and scanned signature (of size 3.0 cm X 6.0 cm, upto 30kb size ONLY in JPEG format) as well as required documents.
9. Submit the application.Important Dates:-
1st July 2019 10.00 hrs
|Last Date of Application Submission||
02/08/2019 upto 18.00 hrs
Important Link Area
|Apply Online||Available NOW
|Admit Card||Station Master Admit Card|
|Syllabus||Station Master Syllabus|