RRC ER Trade Apprentice DV Admit Card 2019 RRC ER Trade Apprentice Document Verification Admit Card 2019 RRC Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice Selection Process 2018-2019 RRC Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice DV Date 2019 RRC Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice Document Verification Venue 2019 Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice DV Date & Venue 2019 How to Download RRC ER Trade Apprentice Admit Card 2019 for Document Verification RRC ER Trade Apprentice DV Call Letter 2019
RRC ER Trade Apprentice DV Admit Card 2019
Latest Update Dated 22.11.2019: RRC Eastern Railway Has Provided the Admit Card/ Call Letter for 2nd Round of DV For Cen02-18 Candidates. Candidates Can Check More Details from Below Link………….
List of candidates for 2nd round of DV against Notification No. RRC-ER/Act Apprentice 2018-19
Download RRC Eastern Railway Trade Apprentice DV Admit Card 2019: Available Now (30/09/2019 to 14/10/2019)
List of Eligible Candidates
About Recruitment & Notice No. RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2018-19:
Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway has Announced about the Recruitment of 2907 Posts of Trade Apprentice. All the Eligible Candidates Filled their Application Form through the Online Process. Application Submission Process is Started From the Date 15.10.2018 & Conducted Till the Date 14.11.2018. Candidates Can Check More Details About the Recruitment Process from the Below Provided Link………
There is No Exam Conducted for the above Posts of TA. The Selection Will be Purely based on Merit List. Document Verification Will be held at Liluah, Kanchrapara and Jamalpur Workshop from 14/10/2019 to 24/10/2019.
Document Verification Date & Venue: 14/10/2019 to 24/10/2019 at Liluah, Kanchrapara and Jamalpur Workshop
Admit Card :
Candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card or Call Letter For Document Verification conducting by Eastern Railway. No Admit Card or Hall Ticket will reach home of Candidates by post, it can only be download From 30/09/2019 to 14/10/2019. Candidates are also advised to read the attached instructions carefully and bring documents, Medical Certificate as per given Annexure on the DV date.
Candidate shall carefully read the instructions given below and refer the detailed instructions uploaded on the RRC-ER official Website, and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to cancellation of their candidature.
- 10 Copies of photographs which you had uploaded at the time of filling up of online application.
- 02 copies of the following documents attested by the Gazetted Officer along with the ORIGINAL of the same.
- Certificates of Secondary Examination, each of Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Certificate.
- Certificate of ITI examination, each of Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Certificate..
- Caste Certificate, if any.
- Voter Identity Card (Both sides).
- Aadhar Card (Both sides).
- PAN Card (Both sides)(vii)Bank Pass Book of the candidate and Bank Cheque.
- Candidates are also advised to submit the above mentioned documents in 2 (two) sets i.e. each set will contain one copy of all the above mentioned documents.
- One Medical Certificate is to be submitted issued by Government Authorized Doctor (Gaz.) not below the rank of Asstt. Surgeon of Central/State Hospital in the prescribed format as per Apprentices Act,1961 and Para-4 of Apprentices Rules, 1992. (Photocopy Enclosed).
- The candidates should also submit in writing on first page of each set,the following information:
- Name, Address & Phone number of the candidate
- Name, address with PIN No. and Nearest Railway Station of Schools and College or Institution from where he/she has studied
- Address with PIN No. of the Issuing Authority of Caste Certificate, if any.
- Candidates should also note carefully the following:
- Candidates finally enlisted should be engaged subject to be found fit in appropriate Medical Examination by Railways as applicable for the Unit.
- No Hostel accommodation will be provided and selected candidates will have to make their own arrangement during their training as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and they will be released on completion of the training.
- The decision of the Railway administration in regard to acceptance or otherwise of any application even without assigning any reason or in regard to selection of the candidates and their training will be final.
Note: All ESM candidates have to necessarily bring their Caste certificate (if any), ESM Booklet and Pension papers in original and xerox copies of the same duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
Note: All PWD candidates have to necessarily bring their Caste certificate (if any), PWD certificate in original and xerox copies of the same duly attested by Gazetted Officer.
Document Verification Admit Card will be available soon. We will provide latest information Here. So, keep visiting this page to get the Admit Card and Exam related information.
Candidates can add our page (https://www.jobriya.in) to their bookmark to get the latest update and alerts regarding the Upcoming Jobs In private Sector or in Govt. Sector
Important links :
|Merit List||RRC ER Trade Apprentice Merit List|
|Recruitment Details||Detailed RRC ER Trade Apprentice Recruitment|
Candidates can leave their comment in the comment box given below. Don’t Hesitate to ask any query related to this post. Our Panel will try to assist you.