RSMSSB JE Syllabus 2022 Is Released Now You can Download RSMSSB Junior Engineer Detailed Syllabus pdf 2022 By Provided Link RSMSSB Jr. Engineer Exam Pattern / Selection Process 2022 Is Written Exam
RSMSSB Jr Engineer Syllabus 2022
Advertisement No. 07/2022
RSMSSB Junior Engineer Syllabus Updated On 15-July-2022 :
Rajasthan SMSSB has Provided The Detailed Syllabus & Exam Pattern For the Post Of Junior Engineer. Candidates can Check Latest Exam Pattern / Syllabus Form Below…
RSMSSB JE Syllabus Recruitment :
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has recently announce about the recruitment of 189 Posts of Junior Engineer (Agriculture). Many filled their Online application form For these Posts. The Date of filling Online Application Form is 07.06.2022 to 06.07.2022. Candidates can check the Details of Recruitment from the below link.
RSMSSB JE Syllabus Exam :
All the Candidates filled there application form and Desperately waiting for their Exam. Soon the Exam will be Conducted. The Exam will be Written Objective type.
Here we are Sharing the Detailed Syllabus of Junior Engineer Posts. This Syllabus is Purely Based on Previous Year Recruitment. Candidates Can Prepare according to this Syllabus.
Selection Process Of RSMSSB JE :
- Written Exam
RSMSSB Jr Engineer Syllabus :
The Exam Pattern is as follows :
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- Question Paper Will be Divided into Two Parts.
- Part A will be of Agriculture Engineering & Part B will be of General Knowledge.
- Each Question Will Carry Equal Marks.
- Minimum Qualifying Marks Will be 40%.
- Time Duration Will be 03 Hours.
- Maximum Marks will be 300.
- The paper will be of Graduation level in Agriculture Engineering.
- There shall be Negative marking for each wrong answer. 1/3 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
|B||General Knowledge (With Special Reference of History, Art and Culture of Rajasthan, Tradition, Literature, Heritage and Geography of Rajasthan)|
RSMSSB Jr Engineer Syllabus :
The Exam Syllabus is as Follows:
Soil and Water Conservation:- Precipitation, hydrologic cycle, runoff measum prediction of peak rate of runoff, factors affecting runoff, hydrograph, Erosion-type factors associated with erosion, assessment of actual annual soil loss by erosion a impact on agricultural production and productivity. Water erosion control measures, vegetation in soil and water conservation, grass waterways and design. Design of control measures including permanent structures, stream bank erosion, mechanics of and water erosion, wind erosion control, water harvesting structures i.e. Farm Ponds, Tanka, Nadi and Anicut. Watershed: definition, concept and objectives, water management. Surveying instruments and their uses in watershed planning and executions.
Irrigation:- Soil-Water-Plant relationship, water requirements of different crops irrigation scheduling, measurement of irrigation water. Water conveyance and control, data of field channels. Design of irrigation methods, irrigation efficiencies. Drainage: Benefits drainage, surface drainage, drainage of flat and slopping lands. Design and layout of surface and sub surface drainage, depth and spacing of drains, installation of drains and drains walls, Types of aquifer, well log, groundwater prospects and water lifting devices. Water Resources Development and Management: water resources of India, surface water groundwater, development of irrigation potential, canal irrigation, command development, on farm development works.
Farm Power and Machinery:- Primary and secondary tillage machinery, their select operation, field capacity and efficiency. Machinery for sowing and intercultural operations. Power operated grains harvesting and threshing machinery, Farm tractors, introduction different systems of tractors and their maintenance.
Agricultural Processing :- Mass and energy balance in food engineering, size reduction material handling and separation equipments. Principles of drying and drying equipments. Use of Psychrometric chart. Processing of milk, dairy equipments. Storage of grains a principles of food preservation. Rice and Pulse milling.
Renewable Energy Sources:- Energy consumption pattern and energy resources, non conventional energy sources viz, solar thermal, solar photovoltaic, bio-energy resources and utilization, selection of biogas plant (site size and type), Improved biomass cookstoves, wing energy, present status and potential of renewable energy sources in Rajasthan state.
History, Art and Culture of Rajasthan, Tradition, Heritage and Geography of Rajasthan –
- Main Source of Rajasthan history
- Main Prehistoric civilizations of Rajasthan.
- Major dynasties and their accomplishments.
- Mughal-Rajput relations.
- Key features of architecture.
- Important Forts, Monuments & Structures.
- Religious Movement of Rajasthan and Folk god-goddess.
- Main Handicraft, painting, styles of Rajasthan.
- Rajasthani language works of literature Major regional languages.
- Fair, festival, folk music, folk dance, musical instruments, jewelry.
- Rajasthani Culture,Tradition and Heritage.
- Important Historic tourism Palace.
- Main Personality of Rajasthan.
- Princely states of Rajasthan and British treaties, Mass movement of 1857
- Farmers and public Revolution movement,and the movement Prjamandal.
- Integral of Rajasthan.
- Political Awareness of Rajasthan.
Geography of Rajasthan-
- Status and Expansion.
- Main Physic Department – Desert region, Aravali Mountain region, planes.
- Drainage system.
- Natural vegetation.
- Forest and Wildlife Conservation.
- Environmental and ecological issues.
- Agro-climatic and major crops.
- Multipurpose projects.
- Irrigation Projects.
- water conservation
Final Words :
Candidates can bookmark our website (www.jobriya.in) by pressing Ctrl+D for getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards and Results.
Important Link Area for RSMSSB JE Syllabus :
|RSMSSB JE Admit Card||RSMSSB Jr Engineer Admit Card|
|RSMSSB JE Recruitment Details||Detailed RSMSSB Junior Engineer Recruitment|
|RSMSSB JE Official Website||https://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in|
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can share there query regarding this post by drop them in the below comment box. Our experts will Solve your Query.
FAQs of RSMSSB JE Syllabus
The Exam Pattern is as follows:
– The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
– Question Paper Will be Divided into Two Parts.
– Part A will be of General Knowledge & Part B will be of Civil Engineering (Degree/ Diploma).
– Each Question Will Carry Equal Marks.
– Minimum Qualifying Marks Will be 40%.
– Time Duration Will be 02 Hours.
– Maximum Marks will be 120.
– Subject’s Questions Will be asked –
General Knowledge (History, Art and Culture of Rajasthan, Tradition, Heritage and Geography of Rajasthan), Civil Engineering (Degree/ Diploma), Electrical Engineering (Degree/ Diploma), Mechanical Engineering (Degree/ Diploma)
– Written Exam
– Document Verification