RUSVS 444 Public Relation Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan Apply Online RUSVS Project Manager Assistant Accountant Office Assistant Latest Jobs Recruitment 2017 RUSVS Latest Jobs pdf 2017
RUSVS Public Relation Assistant Recruitment 2017
Latest Updated 10-07-2017 : RUSVS has extended the Public relation Assistant Online Application last date from 10 June to 25 July. Check Out the detailed information through the words given Below….
According to the Advertisment No. RUSVS/01/2017 RUSVS had invited applications for the Various Posts. Check the Detail Information given below………
Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan well known as RUSVS has released a notification for Interested candidates to fill the various posts of Project Manager, Assistant Accountant, Office Assistant and Peon. There are 444 Aggregate Posts. Interested Candidates can download official Advertisement & Apply Online through the link given Below…….
Details of Vacancies : – Total : 444 Posts
(1) Project Manager : 22 Posts
(2) Assistant Accountant : 32 Posts
(3) Office Assistant : 32 Posts
(4) Public Relation Assistant (Rural Areas) : 346 Posts
(5) Peon : 12 Posts
Age Limit : Age should not exceed 40 years for the post of Project Manager. For the post of Assistant Accountant, Office Assistant, Public Relation Assistant, Peon should not exceed 27 years. The age limit for all the posts Will be reckoned as on 1st May, 2017.
Pay Scale : Kindly refer to Official Advertisement Given Below…..
Educational Qualification :
(1) Project Manager : Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with 2 Years Rural Project Handling Experience.
(2) Assistant Accountant : Commerce Graduate from a recognized University.
(3) Office Assistant : A Senior Secondary School (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
(4) Public Relation Assistant : Should have passed matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
(5) Peon : Should have passed matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
Application Fee : The Applicants are required to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs. 250/- (for General & OBC Candidates) and Rs. 150/-(for SC/ST Candidates) Pay through Online Mode Only.
Selection Process : The selection will be made on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the Screening (Written) Examination and through Interview following the rule of reservation of appointments separately for each category of post.
How to Apply : Application should be submitted Online at https://ruralurbanshiksha.in/rusvs2017/ from 25-04-2017 to
Last Date :