SBI Clerk Junior Associate Admit Card 2021 Download SBI Clerk Hall Ticket 2021 SBI Junior Associate Call Letter Releasing Date 2021 SBI Clerk Exam Date 2021 Check SBI Jr. Associate Admit Card Status 2021 Check SBI JA Pre Exam Date 2021
Table Of Contents
- 1 SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021
- 2 About SBI Clerk Recruitment :
- 3 About Exam :
- 4 SBI Clerk Admit Cards :
- 5 Exam Pattern for SBI Clerk :
- 6 Important Link Area for SBI Clerk Admit Card:
- 7 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021
(Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2021-22/09)
Latest Updated On 23.06.2021:- SBI Has Postponed the Exam Date of Clerk Junior Associates. New Exam May Be Conducted In July 2021….. Stay Connected with us for the Latest Updates……
About SBI Clerk Recruitment :
State Bank of India (SBI) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 5237 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 27.04.2021 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 17.05.2021. Check the other details from below.
|Origination Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of Post||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre|
|No. of Vacancy||5237 Posts|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam|
Language Proficiency Test
|Preliminary Exam Exam Date|
|Application Submission Start Date||27.04.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17.05.2021|
About Exam :
All the Candidates Who Filled the Application Form are Waiting for the Pre Exam. Soon the Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively in the month of June, 2021 and Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 31.07.2021. Selected Candidates In Pre Exam Will be Called for the Main Exam on the Date 31.07.2021. The Exam Will be Conducted Online. More Details about the Exam is Provided Below.
|Name of Event||Dates|
|Preliminary Exam Call Letter Releasing Date||Announce Later|
|Mains Exam Call Letter Releasing Date||19.07.2021 onwards (Tentatively).|
|Preliminary Exam Call Letter Status||Available Soon|
The candidates who applied Online for the posts of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre in State Bank of India (SBI) are waiting for the Exam Dates and Admit Cards. Admit Card is a document which is used for the for the identification of the Person who is applying for the given posts. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (SBI in this case) who is conducting any Exam or an Interview. Though, the Admit Cards are not released yet, but soon it will be release on the official website of SBI. The Candidates can download their Admit Cards from the official website of SBI or they can download the same from the link given below.
|Department Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in clerical cadre|
|Preliminary Exam Call Letter Releasing Date||Available Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
- Candidates Should Visit to the Official Website of SBI https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Then Candidates Must Find the Link to Download Admit Card.
- Candidates should have Registration Number, Date of Birth & Password provided at the time of registration.
- Now Download the Admit Card.
- Save the Admit Card for future references.
Download SBI Clerk Junior Associate Admit Card 2021 : Available Soon
Exam Pattern for SBI Clerk :
Exam Pattern for Pre and Mains Exam is as follows :
- The online written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There shall be a composite paper carrying 100 questions of total 100 marks.
- The duration of test will be 01:00 hour (60 minutes).
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- This test would be consisting of 3 Sections as follows :
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||Questions/ Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||20 Minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 Minutes|
Note : Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 10 times the numbers of vacancies. subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Exam from the list of all candidates arranged in descending order of aggregate marks scored.
Main Examination :
- This written test will also be objective type and online.
- There will be composite paper carrying 190 questions of total 200 marks.
- The composite duration of test will be 02:40 hours (160 minutes).
|Sr. No.||Name of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|TOTAL||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
Note – There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. The Question Paper will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi.
Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon).
Final Words :
Candidates can Bookmark our Page (https://www.jobriya.in) to get the latest Alerts regarding the Any kind of Exam, Syllabus and other Relate Information.
Important Link Area for SBI Clerk Admit Card:
|Recruitment Details||Detailed SBI Clerk Recruitment|
|Syllabus||Detailed SBI Clerk Syllabus|
|Important Tricks & Study Tips||Tips to Crack SBI Clerk Exam|
|SBI Clerk Expected Cut off||SBI Clerk Cut Off Marks|
|SBI Clerk Result Status||Download SBI Clerk Result|
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. Candidates visit the official website of SBI.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of SBI.
Admit Card Will Be Available From 19.07.2021 onwards (Tentatively).
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
No, The allotted date, time and venue for the exam cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are advised well in advance about the venue of the online examination. There is sufficient time available for the candidate to locate the venue of examination.
It Always asked to Carry the Original Copy of Your Admit Card on the Day of The Examination. But It is Advised to Keep Two or Three Xerox Copies with Yourself in Case You Lost or Misplaced the Original One for Your Safety.
Yes, Admit Card is Important to Carry till the Joining. Because Admit Card Carry Various Details which can be asked at the Time of Result and Other Process.
In this case, you need to Contact the Concerns Authority.
There is no Option if you are not able to attend Interview at the time, You will be Disqualify or Decision in Hands of Authority.
In Case of Any Discrepancy on Your Admit Card, You Need to Contact the Concerned Person Immediately.