SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 SBI State Bank of India has released Jr. Associate Clerk Notification 2020 SBI Clerk 2020 SBI Clerk Notification Online Application SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020 SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Junior Associate Notification Online Application SBI Has released notification to fill 9753 Regular & Backlog Vacancies As Junior Associate in 2020
SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) Recruitment 2020
Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20
Latest Updated On 02.01.2020:- SBI has Started the Online Application Process for Clerk Recruitment (Junior Associates). Candidates Can Apply Now & Check More Details from Below………
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as Assistants in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one state only and will have to appear for the test from an examination centre for that particular state. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project. Candidates are advised to regularly check Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com for details and updates.
Detail of Vacancies (2020) : Junior Associate (Clerk) :- Total : 9753 Posts
- Regular Vacancies → 9295 Posts (Including GEN, EWS, SC, ST, OBC, LD, VI, HI, d&[email protected], XS & DXS)
- Backlog Vacancies → 308 Posts (Including SC, ST, OBC, LD, VI, HI, d&[email protected], XS & DXS)
Special Recruitment Drive
- Regular Vacancies → 150 Posts (Including GEN, EWS, SC, ST, OBC, LD, VI, HI, d&[email protected], XS & DXS)
Age Limit ( As On 01/01/2020)
Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2020,i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2000 (both days inclusive).
Age Relaxation will be provided as per Government’s Rule.
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|PWD (Gen/ EWS)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen”||Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried||7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
Educational Qualification (As on 01.01.2020) :-
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government.
Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019 Those who are in the Final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.
Pay Scale :
The starting Basic Pay is Rs.13075/-(Rs11765/-plus two advance increments admissible to graduates)
Application Fee :
- SC / ST / PWD – Nil
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 750/- (App. fee and intimation charges)
Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
Selection Process :
The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main exam) and test of specified opted local language.
How to Apply :
Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted Before filling up On-line Application, candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and understand the contents of the Advertisement, Instructions to fill up On-line Application.
- Candidates Should Visit to the Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers.
- Now Click on the Option RECRUITMENT OF JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CUSTOMER SUPPORT & SALES) (Apply Online from 03.01.2020 to 26.01.2020) (Advertisement No. CRPD/CR/2019-20/20).
- Now Click on Apply Online Link.
- Now Candidates Should Registered themselves.
- Submit all your Basic Information then Click on Save & Next.
- Now Upload your Scanned Photo & Signature
- Photograph – Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) & Size of file should be between 20 kb–50 kb
- Signature – Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) Size of file should be between 10 kb –20kb
- There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph/Signature”
- Browse and Select the location where the Scanned Photograph/Signature file has been saved.•Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button
- then Click on Save & Next.
- Now Submit the All the Other Required Details then Click on Save & Next.
- Now Preview Your Details & Click on Save & Next.
- Now Submit Your Application Fee.
- Now Click on Final Submission.
Beginning Of Registration
Last date of Fee Submission
Preliminary Exam Date
February/ March 2020:
Main Exam Date
|19 April 2020|
LAST DATE : 26.01.2020
Important Link Area
|Download Advertisement (2019)||Detailed Notification pdf|
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Admit Card||SBI Clerk Junior Associate Admit Card|
|Syllabus||SBI Clerk Syllabus|
|Important Tricks & Study Tips||How to Prepare/ Study Tips for SBI Clerk Exam|