SDS SHAR Technician B Syllabus 2019 Advt No. SDSC SHAR/RMT/01/2019 Draughtsman Exam Pattern ISRO Technician B Syllabus Latest ISRO Jobs Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) SDSC SHAR Draughtsman B Level 3 Detailed Syllabus pdf SDS SHAR Exam Course Technician B & Draughtsman Selection Process & Exam Questions 2019
SDS SHAR Technician B Syllabus 2019
Advt No. SDSC SHAR/RMT/01/2019
About SDSC:-Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (SDSC SHAR) is a lead Centre of Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) situated at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh. Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR has facilities of Solid Propellant Production, a Rocket Motor Static Test Facility and Launch Complexes for launching variety of rockets, rocket tracking through sophisticated radar and optical tracking systems and real time data acquisition and processing facilities and other support services including logistics.
About Recruitment :-Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (SDSC SHAR) has announced the recruitment of Technician ‘B’-Level 3 and Draughtsman ‘B’-Level 3. The total number of vacancies are 90. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. The Starting of online application is 09/11/2019 and the Last date of online application is 29/11/2019 .
Selection Process :-
The selection will be on the basis of :-
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Exam Pattern :-
- The Question will be of objective type.
- Exam question will be related to trade.
|Objective Type||Basic English|
Syllabus :- For English :- Adverb,Verb, Tenses, Articles, Idioms & Phrases, Synonyms, Conclusion, Antonyms, Grammar, Comprehension, Unseen Passages, Error Correction, Fill in the Blanks, Word Formation, Sentence Completion, Theme detection, Subject-Verb etc.
For General Knowledge :- Indian History, Culture, Human Resource Development Index of India, Sports and Entertainment, Development of Science and Technology In India, Indian Geography, Economy, and Agriculture, Indian National Movement, Biotechnology and Health Issues etc.
For Arithmetic :- Trigonometry, Partial Fractions, Complex Numbers, Analytical Geometry, Differential Equations, Integration and Its Applications, Differentiation and its Applications etc.
For Technical Subject : This subject will comprise question according to qualification of candidates.
- Mechanical : Mechanics of Materials, Heat-Transfer, Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Turbo-machinery, Theory of Machines, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Power Engineering, Vibrations, Inventory Control, Machine Design etc.
- Electronics :- Analog Electronics, Digital Electronics, Signals, Systems, and Communications, Control Systems and Process Control, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems, Analytical, Optical Instrumentation, Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation etc.
- Civil :- Fluid Mechanics, Survey, Reinforced Cement & Concrete, Mechanics of Materials, Structure, Environmental Engineering, Strength Of Material etc.
For Detailed Syllabus Wait for the official update.
Final Words :-Candidates can bookmark (https://www.jobriya.in) us by Pressing Ctrl+D and then they will get, all the latest information about any Exam, Result and Other related Information.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||SDS SHAR Technician B Admit Card|
|Recruitment||SDS SHAR Technician B Recruitment|
All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post ask to us & keep in touch with our website.