SGPGI Sister Gr II Recruitment 2021 Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment 2021 for 825 Posts Sister Gr. II & Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist SGPGI Technician Job Vacancy 2020 How to Apply Online for Medical Social Service Officer & Driver Posts
Table Of Contents
- 1 SGPGI Sister Gr II Recruitment 2021
- 2 Details of SGPGI Vacancy:
- 3 Age Limit:
- 4 Education Qualification:
- 5 Pay Scale:
- 6 Application Fee:
- 7 How to Apply:
- 8 Important Dates of SGPGI Sister Gr II Recruitment:
- 9 Important link Area of SGPGI Sister Gr II Recruitment:
- 10 FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
SGPGI Sister Gr II Recruitment 2021
Advt No. I/08/Rectt/2020-2021
Latest Update Dated 08.12.2020: SGPGI Has Canceled Online Applications For Non – Teaching Posts That Was Scheduled TO Be Start From 17 September 2020…Next Application Dates Will Be Info. Later On…..Download Official Notice Given Below….
Note: Applicants submitted their Application earlier against Advt. No. 1-43/2016-17 & Advt No: 1/24/Rectt./2018-19 (For the Post of Sister Grade-II) Advt No. 1/55/2015-16 (for Driver (Ordinary Grade)). Advt. No. 1/48/Rectt./2018-19 (For the Post of Technician Gr-II) and Advt. No. 1/54/Recruit/2018-19 (for disable Persons) should also apply afresh. If they fulfil the requisites Qualification and experience. However, their age shall be considered as per the earlier advertisement and the fees shall not be required to be deposited again, but a photo copy of depositing fees/DD/Transaction Id. must be uploaded at the appropriate / assigned place.
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences has Invited Applications for the interested Candidates to fill the 825 vacant posts of Sister Gr. II, Medical Laboratory Technologist & Various Others. The Details of Job Positions are Given below……
Details of SGPGI Vacancy:
Total – 825 Posts
- Sister Gr. II – 617 Posts
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist – 23 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Technologist – 134 Posts
- Technician (Radiography) – 04 Posts
- Technician (Radiology) – 26 Posts
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – 10 Posts
- Medical Social Service Officer Gr. II – 11 Posts
Candidates Must have attained 21 years of age but not 40 years old. Candidates Should be Born Between 02,01.1990 to 01.01.1999.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Sister Gr. II||B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/B.Sc. Nursing or B.Sc. (Post Certificate)/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing|
|Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist||12th with Science subject (Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio Technology) and 2 years regular Diploma in Medical Laboratory|
|Medical Laboratory Technologist||Bachelor Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology/Medical Laboratory Science|
|Technician (Radiography)||12th with Science subjects equivalent. Diploma (2 years course) in Radiology/Radiotherapy Techniques|
|Technician (Radiology)||12th with Science Subject or equivalent and Diploma (2 years course) in Radiology Techniques or B.Sc. (Hons.) (3 years Course) in Radiography|
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||Valid Driving License for driving Heavy Vehicles and knowledge of Motor Mechanism|
|Medical Social Service Officer Gr. II||Master degree in Social work|
- Sister Gr. II – Pay Matrix – 44900-142400 (Level – 7)
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist – Pay Matrix 29200 – 92300 (Level – 5 )
- Medical Laboratory Technologist – Pay Matrix 35400 – 112400 (Level – 6)
- Technician (Radiography) – Pay Matrix 35400 – 112400 (Level – 6)
- Technician (Radiology) – Pay Matrix 35400 – 112400 (Level – 6)
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) – Pay Matrix 19900 – 63200 (Level-2)
- Medical Social Service Officer Gr. II – Pay Matrix 35400 – 112400 (Level – 6)
Application Fee for SC/ST Candidates of U.P. is Rs.300/- and for Un-Reserved Candidates (General & OBC) Category is Rs.500/-
How to Apply:
Candidates Should Visit to Official Website of Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPAI) https://www.sgpgi.ac.in. Online Application Process Will be Started Soon for the Above Posts. After completing the process candidates needs to pay the application fee online then the application will be accepted.
Steps to Apply Online for SGPGI Sister Gr II Recruitment:
- Visit to the Official Website of SGPGI.
- Click on Recruitment Option.
- Now Click on Online applications are invited to fill up the posts of Sister Gr. II & Various Other at SGPGIMS, Lucknow.
- Fill all the Details.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Upload Image & Other Required Documents.
- Click on Submit Option.
- Take a Print Out.
Important Dates of SGPGI Sister Gr II Recruitment:
|Beginning Of Registration||Info. Later On|
|Beginning of uploading of Required Documents||—|
|Last date of form & fee Submission||—|
|Last date of uploading of Required Documents||—|
|Last date of Final Submission of Application Form||—|
|Download Advertisement||Available Soon|
|Apply Online||Available Soon|
|Detailed Syllabus||Detailed SGPGI Sister Gr. II Syllabus|
|Download Admit Card||Download SGPGI Sister Gr. II Admit Card|
Candidates can share their Doubts & Queries with Us by writing them in the Comment Box Given Below. We will try to keep you Updated.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
You Can Apply by Filing a Online Application Form on the Official Website of SGPGI.
Yes, All Indian Citizen Can Apply for This Post.
Candidates must have 12th with Science subject & More.
Candidates Must have attained 21 years of age but not 40 years old
Yes, There will be a Age Relaxation of Reserved Category as per Government Rules.
Last Date To Filling & Submitting Online Application is Announce shortly.
No, You Need to Apply Online for this Post.
Application Process will be Started Soon.