SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023 has Been Released Download SGPGI UP Staff Nurse Complete Exam Syllabus 2023 Check Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Staff Nurse (स्टाफ नर्स) Latest Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF 2023 SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2023
SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Syllabus 2023
Advertisement no. I/75/Rectt/ Autonomous SMC/2022-23
Latest Updated On 21-Feb-2023 : SGPGI has Release the Detailed Syllabus For Staff Nurse Recruitment Examination 2023. Candidates Can Check and Download SGPGI Complete Syllabus & Exam Pattern From Below;
Short Details About SGPGI Staff Nurse Recruitment :
SGPGIMS, Lucknow has invited the Online Application for 1974 Posts of Staff Nurse Recruitment. The Process Of Online Application was Commenced From 10-02-2023 To 01-03-2023. Many Candidates had Applied Online on their Official Website.
|Name Of Department :||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS)|
|Name Of Posts :||Staff Nurse|
|No. Of Vacancies :||1974 Posts|
One Thousand Nine Hundred Seventy-Four Posts
|Selection Process :||Common Recruitment Test (CRT)|
Medical Test & Document Verification
|Application Date :||10-02-2023 To 01-03-2023|
|Official Notification :||Detailed Advertisement PDF>|
Selection Process Of SGPGI Staff Nurse Posts :
SGPGI Staff Nurse Recruitment will be Complete on the Basis of this Following Selection Criteria Below;
- Common Recruitment Test (CRT).
- Medical Test & Document Verification.
SGPGI (Staff Nurse) Examination :
SGPGI is Going To Conduct the Common Recruitment Test (CRT) for Staff Nurse Recruitment Posts. All the Candidates who Submitted their Online Application form Successfully are now Waiting for the Exam.
SGPGI has Not released Any Tentative Exam Date For Staff Nurse Examination 2023. We Expected That The Exam will be Schedule to be Conduct on 22nd March 2023*.
|Post Name||Exam Date|
|SGPGI Staff Nurse Posts||22nd March 2023*|
- The Exam Date Will Be Uploaded On the Official Website Of SGPGI. We Will Also update the News / Alerts Related To SGPGI Nursing Officer Exam Date In this Post.
Exam Pattern Of SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Examination :
SGPGI will Conduct Only 1 Common Recruitment Test (CRT) for the Posts Of Staff Nurse. You Can Check Complete Exam Pattern For this Post From Below;
- The Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be Objective Type.
- Total 100 Questions Will be Asked in the Exam of 100 marks.
- There will be Asked Total of 02 Hours Duration.
- NO Negative Marking in the Examination.
- Language of the Examination will be both English and Hindi.
- It will contain multiple choice questions (MCQs), as follows –
|80% Questions||Related to Theory of Nursing (Subject) Knowledge|
Basic Sciences, Nutrition & dietetics, psychology, mental health & psychiatric nursing, fundamentals of Nursing, Pediatric nursing, principles of administration & supervision, education and trends in nursing.
|20% Questions||Related To Practical Application of Nursing work (of these 10% will be related to COVID related work)|
Detailed Syllabus for SGPGI Staff Nurse Posts :
Subject Wise & Topic wise Detailed Syllabus is As Follows :
|Name Of Subject||Description|
|Basic Sciences||1.Anatomical and Biochemical structures to explain the physiological functions of human body and factors. Which may disturb these and mechanism of such disturbances. |
2. Various groups of micro-organisms of clinical importance.
3. Disinfection and Sterilization for the prevention of diseases in the Hospital and Community.
4. Collect and handle specimens of various diagnostic tests.
5. Enumerate weights and measures and demonstrate skill in calculation of dosage and preparation of solutions.
6. Read and Interpret prescriptions and care for drugs according to the regulations.
7. Describe various groups of Drugs acting on different systems of the body.
8. Recognize the toxic symptoms related to common drugs and poisons.
|Nutrition & Dietetics||1. Various Nutrients and their importance in the maintenance of health. |
2. Plan diets suitable to socio economic status for different age groups and physiological conditions.
3. Nutritional deficiencies and their prevention and management.
4. Plan therapeutic diets for various disease conditions.
|Psychology, Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing||1. Normal and deviations in behavior among various age groups and their cause. |
2. Explain the principles of psychology and its application in health and diseases.
3. Interpret behavior of self and others.
4. Recognize deviations from normal behavior and provide guidance and counseling.
5. Dynamics of patients behavior and its application in providing nursing care.
6. Communication and maintain interpersonal relations.
7. Therapies utilized in psychiatry and the various roles of nurses in psychiatric nursing.
|Fundamental Nursing||1. Describe Nursing as a profession, its scope, etiquettes & ethics. |
2. First aid Treatments.
3. Congenital and Safe Environment to the patient.
4. Carry out basic nursing procedures for the care of the patients with an understanding of the scientific principles involved.
5. Make observations and records
6. Administer prescribed medications and carry out treatments.
7. Maintain records of patients and nursing care.
|Community Health Nursing||1. Personal, environmental, Social and cultural factors contributing to health of individual, family and community. |
2. Methods of control of spread of diseases.
3. Needs for health education and evaluate the effect of the same to patients, families and community.
4. Prepare and use appropriate audio-visual aids for imparting health education.
5. Symptoms of social disorganization and social pathology.
6. Demonstrate skills in medico-social work.
7. Principles of health care to mothers and children and the services available for them in urban and rural communities.
8. Deviations from normal amongst mother and children and take necessary action in clinics, health centres and homes.
9. Educate the community about need and methods of Family Planning.
10. Demonstrate skill in community diagnosis and in delivery of community nursing services in accordance with the national health care system.
|Medical & Surgical Nursing||1. Causes, pathophysiology, symptoms, treatmemnt and prophylactic measures in common medical and surgical conditions affecting various systems of the body. |
2. Provide patient cantered nursing care in patients with common medical and surgical conditions affecting various systems of the body.
3. Prepare operation theatre for surgery and assist in operative procedure.
4. Identify common equipment used in operation theatre.
5. Explain the anesthesia used, with their effects and dangers, and care for an anesthetized patient until such time as he recovers from the effect of anesthesia.
6. Recognize and provide first aid in case of common emergencies using the resuscitation equipment including intubation.
7. Care of critically ill patients who required support for maintaining vital functions.
8. Provide first aid in case of disaster, emergency and accidents and demonstrate skill in transporting the casualties.
9. Organize casuality emergency services.
10. Explain Infectious diseases, their transmission and barrier nursing in hospital and community.
|Pediatric Nursing||1. Describe Growth and development, nutritional and psychological needs of children at different age group. |
2. Explain basic principles involved in pediatric nursing.
3. Provide nursing management to neonates and children with medical and surgical disorders.
4. Recognize emergencies in neonates and children and take appropriate first aid measures.
5. Manage normal newborn and low birth weight baby.
6. Describe various aspects of preventive pediatric nursing and be able to practice them while nursing care in a hospital or community.
|Obstetrical Nursing||1. Anatomy & Physiology of pregnancy, child birth and puerperium. |
2. Antenatal care to mothers.
3. Episiotomy and suture a first and second-degree tear.
4. Domiciliary services to mothers and children.
5. Management of common obstetrical emergencies needing immediate treatment.
6. Family welfare advice.
|Principles of Administration and Supervision, Education and Trends in Nursing||1. Principles of administration and its application to health administration at different levels. |
2. Organizational pattern for nursing components of hospital and public health service.
3. Effective human relations to improve efficiency of the staff.
4. Principles of supervision and develop skill in supervisory techniques.
5. Trends in Nursing and nursing education in India and Abroad.
6. Nursing as a profession and the rights, responsibilities and adjustment in professional life.
7. Methods of teaching applicable to nursing.
Practical Application related to above mentioned Syllabus and following topic related to Nursing management for patients with COVID-19 infection includes core areas which are enumerated below.
Assessment based on History & Physical examination, Diagnosis, Possible mechanisms of exposure to virus, Tests done for diagnosis of Covid, Sample collection techniques, Development of nursing care plans and goals which includes, Oxygen saturation management, Controlling fever, Vitals monitoring and goals and interventions, Respiratory isolation /Respiratory Hygiene for patient and techniques, Practice and techniques of hand hygiene, Nutrition goals, Aiding Personal Hygiene, Prevention of falls, Waste management, Donning and doffing of PPE kits, Communication with patient and family, Documentation of records and patient management.
Minimum Qualifying Marks :
Minimum qualifying marks of the Common Recruitment Test (CRT) for the post will be :-
- 40% for – General& EWS.
- 35% for – SC,ST & OBC
Medical Checkup & Document Verification :
Candidates Needs to Verified all the Required Document for the Verification & Medical Checkup Of Eligible Candidates After Common Recruitment Test (CRT). Candidates Are Advised that Please Carry Self Attested Original Copy of Following Documents will be Required for Verification ;
- Education Certificate(s)
- Profession Certificates.
- Experience Certificate, as case my be.
- Identity Proof (i.e Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Driving License etc.)
- Date Of Birth Certificate (Matric Or 10th Class Certificate).
- Caste Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate.
- Reservation Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Discharge Certificate in Case Of Ex-Servicemen.
- Four Latest Passport Size Photos.
Final Merit List :
The final merit list will be prepared ONLY based on the marks obtained in the Common Recruitment Test (CRT), for all categories (i.e. GENERAL, OBC, SC, ST, EWS, etc) separately and rank will be awarded to all qualified applicants. While preparing the selection list for the General category, all applicants (including those from the reserved categories) will be taken into consideration, but while preparing the selection list for a reserved category, only applicants of that category will be taken into consideration. The same method will be applicable in all reserved categories.
Author Remarks :
All the candidates are advised to bookmark our website (https://www.jobriya.in) so that they will get all the latest updates about SGPGI Staff Nurse Syllabus and other information related to exam, Syllabus, Admit Card & Others Related Updates.
Important Link Area & Download Section :
|Detailed Syllabus :||Download Complete Syllabus PDF >|
|Admit Card :||Download SGPGIMS Admit Card|
|Recruitment :||Recruitment Details >|
|SGPGIMS Official Website||https://sgpgims.org.in/|
Thanks To Visit this Post, We Hope You Liked This Article and And it must have been useful for you. If You have Any Doubt / Query Please Share with us vie Comment Below, We Will Try To Solve your Query.