SLPRB Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2020 How to Download Assam Police Firemen Exam Call Letter 2020 SLPRB Assam Sub-Officer Hall Ticket Releasing Date 2020 SLPRB Assam Police Exam Date 2020 of Emergency Rescuers
SLPRB Assam Police Constable Admit Card 2020 Firemen Exam
Advertisement No. SLPRB/REC/CONST (APRO & FES) /2018/188
About Recruitment :-
SLPRB Assam Has Announced the Recruitment of 1283 Posts of Constables (Communication/ Messenger / Carpenter/ UB) In APRO and Sub-Officer, Firemen & Emergency Rescuers in Fire & Emeregency Services, Assam. All the Eligible & Interested Candidates Applied for these Posts from the Date 25.02.2020 to 15.03.2020. Check Detailed Recruitment Information from Below Link.
Selection Process :-
- Physical Standards Tests (PST),
- Physical Efficiency Tests (PET),
- Written Exam and
- Extra-Curricular Activities and Special Skills.
About Exam :
All the Eligible Candidates Will be Called for PET / PST. The Date of Examination will be Announce Separately on the Official Website of SLPRB Assam. Check More Details About Exam From Below.
Date of PST / PET : Announce Later
About Admit Card :-
The Commission shall upload the Admission letter for the convenience of the admitted candidates on its Website “slprbassam.in”. The candidate has to go to the website of the Commission click on the button ‘candidates login’ and then provide ‘user Id’ and ‘password’ upon which the status of the application will be displayed on the screen. The Candidates who have been admitted in to the examination can download the admission letter before some days of exam date.
|Department Name||SLPRB Assam|
|Post Name||Constables and Sub-Officer, Firemen & Emergency Rescuers|
|Admit Card Date||Announced Later|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
How To Download Admit Card :-
- Candidates visit the official website.
- Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option submit.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Download SLPRB Assam Admit Card 2020 : Available Soon
Physical Standards Tests (PST)
After the documents are found correct, the candidates will have to appear in the PST (Physical Standard Test). It will carry no marks. Measurement of the height, weight of all the candidates& chest of only male candidates will be done using latest technology and after which the candidate will be examined by a Medical Officer for preliminary check-ups like knock knee, vision test, colour blindness test, flat foot, varicose vein, physical deformities etc. Once a candidate clears the PST, he/ she will have to appear in the PET (Physical Efficiency Test).
|Gen/ OBC/ MOBC/ SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST(H)/ ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P) etc,||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST(H)||78 cm||83 cm|
Physical Efficiency Tests (PET)
Candidates who clear PST, will be required to undergo PET. The PET consists of the following:
The Physical Efficiency Test will carry 40 marks. It will have 2 (two) events viz :
i) Male Candidates
- Race: Those who qualify in the PST will be subjected to 3200 mtrs. race to be completed within 14 minutes (840 seconds).
- Long Jump: Minimum 335 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
- Race: Those who qualify in the PST will be subjected to 1600 mtrs. race to be completed within 8 minutes (480 seconds).
- Long Jump: Minimum 244 cm for long jump (3 chances to be given and the longest valid jump rounded off to the nearest cm will be considered for awarding marks).
Final Words :-
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website https://www.jobriya.in. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. jobs, Syllabus etc through our website.
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Notification||SLPRB Assam Police Constable/ Firemen Recruitment|
|Syllabus||Detailed Assam Police Constable/ Firemen Syllabus|
Candidates can share their queries related to this Post through the comment box given at below. We will try to assist you at our best.